Reparations Poll - vote for or against

Do you support or oppose "reparations"

• Support

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Oppose

Votes: 105 93.8%

• Total voters
If there is a slave still alive then that person deserves reparations and nobody else.
FALSE! WHITES deserve reparations$$$$$, for 54 years of Affirmative Action discrimination, in which whole lifetimes have been ruined.

dems are making this false promise because Trump is gaining in support among African Americans ! he may peal off 20 % of the black vote !

If they think they have been harmed. Just offer to correct the problem to fly them back where they were caught

Rwanda or Congo?

Look at their change in increased life span who do they pay for that ?

OOOOOHHHHH Nooooooooo

The Scary Brown People are going to get my money!!!!!

Bullshit.

None of these candidates are proposing anything like that.

This is nothing but race baiting bullshit

This is nothing but race baiting bullshit

Yes

Every time one of the candidates bring it up to garner support

Okay...but there also needs to be reparations for Native Americans who were ill-treated and those Japanese Americans interned during WW2.

Seems a bit late for all that though. Almost everyone who was directly affected is dead. And I am not big on compensating people who were not directly affected by the events in question.

But if a law is passed and the SCOTUS okays it...fine with me.

NONE of your links say anything about reparations PAYMENTS

NONE of your links say anything about reparations PAYMENTS

You keep repeating the same thing.

Does that make you a parrot, or a one trick pony?
I keep RESPONDING to repetitive false and racially inflammatory claims. You're saying I have to find a new way to refute the same bullshit that gets spewed over and over?

Every election cycle we have some democrats trotting out the "free money" promise to supporters via "reparations". Any type of "reparations" have zero chance of becoming Law. The 2020 elections cycle is heating up and Kamala and Warren both support reparations.
Reparations for Slavery: Symbolism over Substance | National Review
Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren reportedly say they support reparations for black Americans affected by slavery

This is what reparations could actually look like in America

Reparations for Slavery Reading - Constitutional Rights Foundation

Rep. John Conyers hopes Americans are finally ready to talk about reparations
Justice was never served. Is that ok? I'd say no.

So what can you do? The guilty are dead a long time. You have a time machine?

So which do you really hate?

Black folks?

Poor folks?

All of the above?

This post is total flame bait along with a passive aggressive accusation of racism...

Along the lines of 'When did you stop kicking your dog?'

Lemme show ya!

When did you start hating white people?

And self made millionaires??

When did you start hating on members of congress who've become multi-millionaires while in office?

Keep trolling........ :)

How about trying something new, like common sense. Who would get reparations, all blacks? Only blacks? Who would pay the reparations? I know I haven't owned any slaves. How about you?

Can't give up your strawman huh?. No Dem candidates are talking about cutting a reparations check

You refuse to read the links provided or you wouldn't be trolling with such inane questions.

Go read the links.

Learn something.

Every election cycle we have some democrats trotting out the "free money" promise to supporters via "reparations". Any type of "reparations" have zero chance of becoming Law. The 2020 elections cycle is heating up and Kamala and Warren both support reparations.
Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren reportedly say they support reparations for black Americans affected by slavery

Every election cycle the reprehensible right contrives ridiculous lies about Democrats – this thread being one of many examples.
So NO dem politician is floating the idea we should pay reparations?

C_Clayton_Jones is in massive denial.

Even when cornered with the truth he refuses to fall back, EVER, and admit he is wrong.

How about trying something new, like common sense. Who would get reparations, all blacks? Only blacks? Who would pay the reparations? I know I haven't owned any slaves. How about you?

Can't give up your strawman huh?. No Dem candidates are talking about cutting a reparations check

Say what? You may want to look up the definition of "reparation" before saying something stupid.
So we're NOT talking about "cutting a reparations check"

Just to be clear..

Just to be clear READ the links provided in the thread instead of trolling.

Lots to learn.

Not sure if blacks get that many people who fly the stars and bars today do so as a form of rebelling against the globalists and 1%'ers who keep them poor. For them its not a racist anti-black symbol of the old south, its a rebel symbol against the wealthy who moved their factory jobs overseas. Just sayin'...

the idea of globalist reparations is interesting.....~S~

What...no choice for transmission repairations?

or pineapple!!

If you want to give money to the Negroes why don't you stand outside a liquor store on a Friday night and hand out your money?

That way the government doesn't have to be involved.
That's exactly the false and racially inflammatory impression his thread is intended to create

You didn't answer the question.

If you want to give your money to the Negroes why don't you just put your money where your mouth is and start handing it out? If you think they deserve your money then just give it to them and then shut the hell up about the rest of us.

OK- 40 acres and a team of mules

-Geaux

Funny you should bring that up..

Some people took that and capitalized on it.

I know 1 black man that turned it into 160 acres. Well, I know that 1 black man's grandpappy did.
My family was his neighbor.

You have to work the land, though.

Republicans have always opposed slavery.

Blacks should demand reparations from the party of slavery's coffers. If they don't then they are nothing but political chumps. The Democratic party would have no choice but to pay them.
Just let the ones out of the prisons for non-violent larceny. They've already taken far more "reparations" than they deserved.
iBookaration
Cadillac-aration
TV-aration
Yamaharation
Welding machinearation
Liquoration
Newportaration
Nikearation(with tail lights)

My great-great-great-great granny died on the trail of tears. I can't even get a pair of Channellock side cutters or a fishing pole

Forum List

Back