Reparations Poll - vote for or against

Do you support or oppose "reparations"

• Support

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Oppose

Votes: 105 93.8%

• Total voters
How about trying something new, like common sense. Who would get reparations, all blacks? Only blacks? Who would pay the reparations? I know I haven't owned any slaves. How about you?

Can't give up your strawman huh?. No Dem candidates are talking about cutting a reparations check

Say what? You may want to look up the definition of "reparation" before saying something stupid.
So we're NOT talking about "cutting a reparations check"

Just to be clear..

Sigh...
Reparation dictionary definition | reparation defined

How about trying something new, like common sense. Who would get reparations, all blacks? Only blacks? Who would pay the reparations? I know I haven't owned any slaves. How about you?

Can't give up your strawman huh?. No Dem candidates are talking about cutting a reparations check

Say what? You may want to look up the definition of "reparation" before saying something stupid.

Just to be clear..

Sigh...
Again...we are NOT talking about "cutting a reparations check".

So what ARE we talking about?

Just to be clear..

Sigh...

Those politicians who ARE running for President ARE talking about PAYING reparations. You have the links just quit lying while you can.

Those politicians who ARE running for President ARE talking about PAYING reparations.
They're talking about cutting reparations checks?

No?

What are they talking about then.

Be specific. It matters

Just to be clear..

Sigh...

Those politicians who ARE running for President ARE talking about PAYING reparations. You have the links just quit lying while you can.

Yea, I doubt that will sink in.

One condition. Pay them and then ship them home to Africa.
This land is home.

I enjoyed the video, it was well done. It hearkens back to the old south with the imagery of a plantation and hanging tree and stars and bars. Not sure if blacks get that many people who fly the stars and bars today do so as a form of rebelling against the globalists and 1%'ers who keep them poor. For them its not a racist anti-black symbol of the old south, its a rebel symbol against the wealthy who moved their factory jobs overseas. Just sayin'...

However...the democrat party was the party of slavery, and is still, to this day, the party of racism....

Always an echo of the BIG LIES ^^^. This lie about the current iteration of the Democratic Party is unproved and cannot be supported by any probative evidence.

2aguy in my not so humble opinion, is a damn liar.

They ARE talking about reparations , what does that mean you dumb ass?

They are being ASKED about that.

And NONE of them advocate PAYMENTS for reparations.

I asked you a very specific question about that...and you failed to respond...because you know you're dealing in racist hyperbole

Those politicians who ARE running for President ARE talking about PAYING reparations.

No?

Be specific. It matters

What is so fricken confusing for you, the "cutting", the "reparations", or the "checks"?
I'm not confused at all. I know exactly what you are trying to do.

Now again...what is YOUR definition of reparations and how does that fit with these candidates statements?

Every election cycle we have some democrats trotting out the "free money" promise to supporters via "reparations". Any type of "reparations" have zero chance of becoming Law. The 2020 elections cycle is heating up and Kamala and Warren both support reparations.
Reparations for Slavery: Symbolism over Substance | National Review
Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren reportedly say they support reparations for black Americans affected by slavery

This is what reparations could actually look like in America

Reparations for Slavery Reading - Constitutional Rights Foundation

Rep. John Conyers hopes Americans are finally ready to talk about reparations
150 years of welfare,section 8,affirmative action etc is all the damn reparations they are getting.
So you think "welfare" (which no longer exists)food stamps and section 8 and affirmative action only help black people?

You'd be wrong
So you think only blacks were slaves? You would be wrong...
and only whites had slaves you would be wrong in thinking that as well

No?

Be specific. It matters

What is so fricken confusing for you, the "cutting", the "reparations", or the "checks"?
I'm not confused at all. I know exactly what you are trying to do.

Now again...what is YOUR definition of reparations and how does that fit with these candidates statements?

You got a link on the definition, you got a link of candidates making the statement. Only thing worse than trying to talk to an ignorant person is trying to talk to a stupid ignorant person....see ya.

Without reading every post, I submit that we have already paid reparations.
Affirmative Action
Ok...and?
OK.....and.......what?
You posted...explain why you posted it. What do you claim that means?
I thought it was self evident, Lesh. Try and follow along, Reparations have been paid through
Affirmative Action.

Now, let me know what you don't understand.
So we're NOT really talking about any kind of reparation PAYMENTS at al.

You're talking about ONLY Affirmative Action.

That changes the discussion significantly and removes a lot of the hyperbole

Without reading every post, I submit that we have already paid reparations.
Affirmative Action
Ok...and?
OK.....and.......what?
You posted...explain why you posted it. What do you claim that means?
I thought it was self evident, Lesh. Try and follow along, Reparations have been paid through
Affirmative Action.

Now, let me know what you don't understand.
So we're NOT really talking about any kind of reparation PAYMENTS at al.

You're talking about ONLY Affirmative Action.

That changes the discussion significantly and removes a lot of the hyperbole
Sure, as long as it shuts you up.
No need for payments, they've been paid through Affirmative Action

They Should Show Us Some Gratitude
And Pay For The Boat Ride

1549307704437-618x322.jpg

As long as we understand that we're talking about your opposition to Affirmative Action and that NO ONE is really talking about any kind of reparations PAYMENTS

Ya know...just for clarity

Forum List

Back