Repealed In The Senate -

Here's the latest first hand account on the piece of shit law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses.

Relative, single, male, no kids, 58 years old. Six years ago had an individual catastrophic plan, $160 month/$3k deductible.

Today his plan that he liked and was told he could keep (lie of the century) is long, long gone. Thanks to the piece of shit unaca law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses, he's covered for maternity, pediatric care, and oooo he can get a mammogram and it's covered! Take a fucking GUESS at what his premium is today?

$905 PER MONTH, $6k deductible.

Tell me again how great this shit sandwich law is??

Yes..but now two dindu nuffins have coverage....off the back of a working individual

It's total and complete crap.

Here's the latest first hand account on the piece of shit law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses.

Relative, single, male, no kids, 58 years old. Six years ago had an individual catastrophic plan, $160 month/$3k deductible.

Today his plan that he liked and was told he could keep (lie of the century) is long, long gone. Thanks to the piece of shit unaca law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses, he's covered for maternity, pediatric care, and oooo he can get a mammogram and it's covered! Take a fucking GUESS at what his premium is today?

too bad you weren't with me in a uber cab when the driver told us he was paying 750 a month but is recovering from hospital care and chemo that would run 1 million 500 thou and he didn't have to pay......and he said they couldn't refuse pre-existing conditions......a trump voter ,,,,,,shaking my head

too bad you weren't with me in a uber cab when the driver told us he was paying 750 a month but is recovering from hospital care and chemo that would run 1 million 500 thou and he didn't have to pay......and he said they couldn't refuse pre-existing conditions......a trump voter ,,,,,,shaking my head

Calls BS @ "Trump voter"....you loons lie like rugs

Yes..but now two dindu nuffins have coverage....off the back of a working individual

Actually, those non-working people already had coverage under medicaid. Most of the people that now have coverage are WORKING people. They have coverage because, among other things, the law required employers over a certain size to provide health insurance through work, medicaid expansion which helped many others in the "working poor" range get coverage, and many who could not afford plans can. It certainly has problems - and those need to be fixed.

However - why did the Republican Congress reject attempts to fix problems?

Why don't we fix the problems instead of attempt an entirely new bill?

Actually, those non-working people already had coverage under medicaid. Most of the people that now have coverage are WORKING people. They have coverage because, among other things, the law required employers over a certain size to provide health insurance through work, medicaid expansion which helped many others in the "working poor" range get coverage, and many who could not afford plans can. It certainly has problems - and those need to be fixed.

Just stop, I know better. Before this disaster the associates at my husband's firm paid ZERO for fantastic coverage, after the POS thing they were hit with having to contribute for a plan that is nowhere near as good as they had.

Repeal it,kill it and never go there again

Just stop, I know better. Before this disaster the associates at my husband's firm paid ZERO for fantastic coverage, after the POS thing they were hit with having to contribute for a plan that is nowhere near as good as they had.

No. I'm not going to stop. It's helped people and it's hurt people - you can't deny it has also helped people - WORKING people, not dindunuffins as you imply. So why don't we fix it?

I'm 43 and haven't been to the doctor's in oh idk 8 years maybe. It would cost me over a grand a month for ACA with a $10k deductible, meaning I have to pay the fucking medical bills out of pocket anyway...

I said fuck you POS government trying to steal my money for nothing and paid their penalty tax with a birdie.

No. I'm not going to stop. It's helped people and it's hurt people - you can't deny it has also helped people - WORKING people, not dindunuffins as you imply. So why don't we fix it?

I have zero interest in helping them....these associates were shafted, it's fucking bullshit. Pay for your own damn health insurance nobody owes any of you a damn thing. Understand this

We told you it would implode anyway, I remember eight years ago people telling you exactly what would happen and guess what? Here we are!!!! In fact it was the Tea Party that told you it would implode...talk about irony

Lie.

After ACA : Man. Aged 42. Gets leukemia. Can get care for as long as he needs it.

Before ACA: man Aged 42. Gets leukemia. Can get $1,000,000 worth of care and then he can fuck off, go bankrupt, ruin the lives of his family and then use our tax dollars to get care.

Awesome. You fucking idiots.

After ACA : Man. Aged 42. Gets leukemia. Can get care for as long as he needs it.

Before ACA: man Aged 42. Gets leukemia. Can get $1,000,000 worth of care and then he can fuck off, go bankrupt, ruin the lives of his family and then use our tax dollars to get care.

Awesome. You fucking idiots.

After ACA: Man aged 42 gets lukemia. Government forces insurance company to cover him. $1,000,000 just springs into being to cover the expense, no actual people have to pay for this coverage.

La-la land. You are a fucking idiot.

I have zero interest in helping them....these associates were shafted, it's fucking bullshit. Pay for your own damn health insurance nobody owes any of you a damn thing. Understand this

We told you it would implode anyway, I remember eight years ago people telling you exactly what would happen and guess what? Here we are!!!! In fact it was the Tea Party that told you it would implode...talk about irony
"Let 'em die!"

Ok, I say that too.....

What happened was that the Senate subcommittees were given the authority to write new legislation. Nothing has been done other than that.

It's done. And you know it.
It will be changed, as the acceptance of pre-existing conditions and allow children to age 26 to stay on their parents plans will remain.

Just creating another generation of freeloaders and the current ones passing down that legacy to their kids.

Forum List

Back