Replace Mueller with Mccarthy

Speaking of Joe McCarthy, did you know that Roy Cohn (the closeted gay, son of a bitch lawyer who was the henchman for McCarthy) was none other than Trump's mentor for many years....a mentor that Trump's daddy thought would be the Rasputin for the orange buffoon???

What Donald Trump Learned From Joseph McCarthy's Right-Hand ...
What Donald Trump Learned From Joseph McCarthy’s Right-Hand Man
Jun 20, 2016 - Roy Cohn, the Red-baiting Senate adviser and fearsome lawyer, counseled a young Mr.Trump for many years, nurturing a style of bluster and smears.

Turn the tables against the Marxist infestation. If we're gonna have witchunts in US let's have a productive one.
Mueller likes this.

herman-munster-gif-7.gif

trump can't fire him and Sessions is going nowhere. Mueller will find multiple criminal charges on the Liar in Chief and there is NOTHING that he can do about it. Mueller knows he is dealing with a master criminal with pardon powers, so he has backed up his federal charges with state charges with the AGs of several states.

Why did you elect a master criminal and then give him pardon powers? That was a huge blunder...

Turn the tables against the Marxist infestation. If we're gonna have witchunts in US let's have a productive one.
what was trump thinking when he made sessions ag?
If I were Sessions Id start a new investigation every day. Comey would already be breaking rocks in Leavenworth, or maybe in Gitmo
Comey hired Crowdstrike. Now there's a fine outstanding company.
no, no he did not, the DNC did,

he was thinking sessions would cover his bulbous orange ass no matter what.

turns out little jeffy had a scruple that hadn't quite died

As much as I know that Sessions is just a little weasel, I kind of feel sorry for him for having linked up with someone (Trump) even MORE corrupt than he is......

Trump is in a quandary.......Fire Sessions and having the GOP senate turn against him....or put up with a Sessions who refuses to bail out his sorry, fat, orange ass.........I love it.....lol

A deal was made when Sessions became the first and only Republican U.S. Senator to endorse Trump for the Republican nomination for President.
ya, and johnny behan made a deal with wyatt earp if he dropped out of the sherriffs race he'd appoint him deputy. And we all know how that worked out.

A deal was made when Sessions became the first and only Republican U.S. Senator to endorse Trump for the Republican nomination for President.
ya, and johnny behan made a deal with wyatt earp if he dropped out of the sherriffs race he'd appoint him deputy. And we all know how that worked out.
Corruption, plain and simple. Buying and trading positions of power. Trump for an appearance of legitimacy during the primary and Sessions with a promise of an appointment.

Why do people sling around the terms "Marxist" and "Marxism" without having a clue as to what these terms mean?

Why do people sling around the terms "Marxist" and "Marxism" without having a clue as to what these terms mean?

Because they're being "taught" by scholars like Hannity????.................LOL

I just wiped out my educational resume, which I had typed, on the grounds that it could be perceived as bragging, but given my background at established universities, I am disgusted with the people on the internet who just sling around words, terms, phrases that, in consideration of their usage, they know nothing about. This is getting to the point of total ridiculousness.

Forum List

Back