Replace the Ferguson police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can any of you whites explain why there are more criminals that are white and more whites are arrested in a system that is admittedly bias against Blacks?

Since there are over five times as many Whites than Blacks...it should come as a shock that more Whites are incarcerated than Blacks.

What's shocking is the high percentage of Blacks that are in prison for violent crimes. Young black men are 8 times more likely to murder someone than a young white man. Young whites are more likely to be arrested for DUI.
Running up that white flag again huh? But since the system is bias against Blacks why are there so many whites?

Duh...because there are five times as many Whites as there are Blacks?

There is crime...and then there is violent crime.

Someone getting caught for tax fraud and put in prison doesn't scare me as much as the guy that does a drive-by on a crowded street and kills innocent people.

But that's just me...
Are you Black? If not you should be worried about your white criminals since murder and violent crime rarely crosses racial boundaries. Stop running up the white flag and deal with the topic.

So can any of you whites explain why there are more criminals that are white and more whites are arrested in a system that is admittedly bias against Blacks?

Since there are over five times as many Whites than Blacks...it should come as a shock that more Whites are incarcerated than Blacks.

What's shocking is the high percentage of Blacks that are in prison for violent crimes. Young black men are 8 times more likely to murder someone than a young white man. Young whites are more likely to be arrested for DUI.
Running up that white flag again huh? But since the system is bias against Blacks why are there so many whites?

Duh...because there are five times as many Whites as there are Blacks?
Thats not an explanation. If whites were not criminals they would never commit crimes. Now you add to that the system is bias against Blacks. There must be a lot of whites that didnt get arrested or incarcerated. That means there are a lot of Blacks that should not have gotten arrested. That would make whites like 100x more likely to commit crimes.

Because there are more white people than black people, you incorrigible retarded troglodyte.

Because there are more white people than black people, you incorrigible retarded troglodyte.
I'm not white. Only whites people can be called incorrigible retarded troglodytes.

I know there are more whites. I asked why more of them are criminals in a system that is bias against Blacks. There should be more Blacks incarcerated than whites. Sounds like the whites that are incarcerated are the ones they simply could not ignore.

I'm not white. Only whites people can be called incorrigible retarded troglodytes.

I know there are more whites. I asked why more of them are criminals in a system that is bias against Blacks. There should be more Blacks incarcerated than whites. Sounds like the whites that are incarcerated are the ones they simply could not ignore.

I can't believe anybody can be as profoundly stupid as this, and still function normally.

DO you function normally?

Are you representative of all black men? Because if you are, no wonder we're fucked. You aren't operating up to par....

Someone getting caught for tax fraud and put in prison doesn't scare me as much as the guy that does a drive-by on a crowded street and kills innocent people.

But that's just me...
Are you Black? If not you should be worried about your white criminals since murder and violent crime rarely crosses racial boundaries. Stop running up the white flag and deal with the topic.

No, I'm not black. Which is why when I lived in Boston I stayed out of Roxbury and the Blue Hills Avenue area of Dorchester. It's why if you're a single woman living in Boston the safest area is the North End. Which is why taking the Orange Line is more dangerous than the Green Line. To be frank with you I wasn't concerned about white on white crime. I was however careful not to be in the wrong areas because I knew that could be extremely hazardous to my health. I guarantee you that other city dwellers in Boston and in other cities across the nation conduct themselves exactly like I did!

But that's just me...

No, I'm not black. Which is why when I lived in Boston I stayed out of Roxbury and the Blue Hills Avenue area of Dorchester. It's why if you're a single woman living in Boston the safest area is the North End. Which is why taking the Orange Line is more dangerous than the Green Line. To be frank with you I wasn't concerned about white on white crime. I was however careful not to be in the wrong areas because I knew that could be extremely hazardous to my health. I guarantee you that other city dwellers in Boston and in other cities across the nation conduct themselves exactly like I did!
Youre deflecting again. I see your white flag.

I can't believe anybody can be as profoundly stupid as this, and still function normally.

Are you representative of all black men? Because if you are, no wonder we're fucked. You aren't operating up to par....
Cant answer the question huh? I figured.

You didn't frame a question intelligently enough to merit an answer.

Isn't it about time you called me a Nazi or a Klansman? That's par for the course when you get schooled in a string...

I cant hold your hand. Give it your best shot.

No, I don't feed idiocy.

No, I don't feed idiocy.
I know you feed yourself. Dont tell such an obvious lie.

You can't hold an intelligent conversation...doesn't stop you from coming here though...does it?

That's 3/4 of the problem with the black culture in the US, btw. You think half-assed should be good enough, and we should all accommodate your stupidity.

I'm not going to pretend you make sense, when you don't. Go back to school, you moron.

What's amusing is the inflated opinion that you seem to have of yourself. Did someone tell you that you were smart once? I hate to tell you this but they were just being nice.

You can't hold an intelligent conversation...doesn't stop you from coming here though...does it?
I have intelligent conversations everyday except when surrounded by idiots like you. You guys are not intelligent enough to stop deflecting. Youre like a kid playing hide and seek with your legs poking out of the closet.

That's 3/4 of the problem with the black culture in the US, btw. You think half-assed should be good enough, and we should all accommodate your stupidity.

I'm not going to pretend you make sense, when you don't. Go back to school, you moron.
You have no clue what any of the problem is with the Black culture. You need to worry about the white culture of crime and bestiality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back