Replace the Ferguson police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll save you the trouble of doing the math...since that's obviously not your strong point! The number of Whites incarcerated for crimes would need to be three times higher than what it is now to have the same percentage of people in prison for criminal acts.

We all know that its because of racial bias as the FBI admitted to along with other cops. What bothers me is that white crime would probably be 100 times higher if bias was not built into the legal system.

It's a better than 5 to 1 ratio of Whites to Blacks currently living in the US yet you think whites are more apt to be criminals because they have slightly more whites than blacks in the Penal System? God but I love you liberals!
Where did you get all that? I said more criminals are white and more whites are arrested as criminals. BTW its not slight. Its a large majority.

So tell me this, Sparky...since the White population is more than five times larger than the black population...is the number of Whites incarcerated for crimes five times higher than Blacks? If not then you statistics simply prove my point.
I dont get how that is relevant to my point that whites make up a large majority of the criminals in this country?

It's relevance is that even a cursory examination of those statistics shows that Blacks in America are far more likely to commit a violent crime than Whites are. It's not even close!

It's a better than 5 to 1 ratio of Whites to Blacks currently living in the US yet you think whites are more apt to be criminals because they have slightly more whites than blacks in the Penal System? God but I love you liberals!
Where did you get all that? I said more criminals are white and more whites are arrested as criminals. BTW its not slight. Its a large majority.

So tell me this, Sparky...since the White population is more than five times larger than the black population...is the number of Whites incarcerated for crimes five times higher than Blacks? If not then you statistics simply prove my point.
I dont get how that is relevant to my point that whites make up a large majority of the criminals in this country?

It's relevance is that even a cursory examination of those statistics shows that Blacks in America are far more likely to commit a violent crime than Whites are. It's not even close!
What does that have to do with my point that whites make up a large majority of the criminals in this country? if there are far more white criminals your chances of being attacked by one is higher than being attacked by a Black one. Dont you know inter racial crime is way lower than intra racial crime?

Would you care to explain why the homicide rate is EIGHT TIMES HIGHER for blacks than whites?

No stupid. Cops dont keep people from committing crime. They are just a deterrent. Since whites commit more crime than anyone we know Black cops would not keep all Black criminals from commiting crimes either.

You really want to make the point that whites commit more crime than blacks, Asclepias? :bs1::bs1::bs1: Every big city that I've lived in has had high crime areas...almost without exception they were either predominantly black or Hispanic neighborhoods. I know it's not "PC" to point that out but anyone who DOES live in those same cities knows it's true. Considering the number of blacks in the US the amount of crime that they do commit is rather staggering actually.
The point was already made. Your simplistic existence has nothing to do with reality. Check the stats and weep.

BOP Statistics Inmate Race

First of all we're talking about who commits crimes...not who is in prison. Since most crimes committed by blacks are on other blacks in black neighborhoods and seldom solved at the same rate as crimes committed elsewhere you need to look at something other than conviction rates.

Secondly if you look at the percentage of black in the US compared to the percentage of blacks in the Penal System it's obvious that a MUCH higher percentage of blacks are engaged in criminal activity than any other race. Once again...I know it's not PC to point that out but it's reality. The Police in Ferguson arrest more blacks for crime than whites because that is who is committing criminal acts in Ferguson! Unless you want to institute an "quota system" that isn't going to change.
Whites commit the majority of the crimes too. Sorry but there is no way you can make crime a Black thing when most prisoners are white and more whites are arrested.

Well, gee whiz...Einstein! Since there are a whole lot more Whites living in the US than blacks that shouldn't be a shock! Are you always this fucking clueless or have I caught you on a good day?

Nah..he's always like this.

If you look at it from a percentage of population that's actually a complete distortion of reality and you know it. Blacks are committing violent crimes at a much higher rate than Whites are.

You really want to make the point that whites commit more crime than blacks, Asclepias? :bs1::bs1::bs1: Every big city that I've lived in has had high crime areas...almost without exception they were either predominantly black or Hispanic neighborhoods. I know it's not "PC" to point that out but anyone who DOES live in those same cities knows it's true. Considering the number of blacks in the US the amount of crime that they do commit is rather staggering actually.
The point was already made. Your simplistic existence has nothing to do with reality. Check the stats and weep.

BOP Statistics Inmate Race

First of all we're talking about who commits crimes...not who is in prison. Since most crimes committed by blacks are on other blacks in black neighborhoods and seldom solved at the same rate as crimes committed elsewhere you need to look at something other than conviction rates.

Secondly if you look at the percentage of black in the US compared to the percentage of blacks in the Penal System it's obvious that a MUCH higher percentage of blacks are engaged in criminal activity than any other race. Once again...I know it's not PC to point that out but it's reality. The Police in Ferguson arrest more blacks for crime than whites because that is who is committing criminal acts in Ferguson! Unless you want to institute an "quota system" that isn't going to change.
Whites commit the majority of the crimes too. Sorry but there is no way you can make crime a Black thing when most prisoners are white and more whites are arrested.

Well, gee whiz...Einstein! Since there are a whole lot more Whites living in the US than blacks that shouldn't be a shock! Are you always this fucking clueless or have I caught you on a good day?

Nah..he's always like this.
You guys really like deflecting. I say the sky is blue and you start talking about the wind is from the south east. Deal with statement. The vast majority of criminals are white.

If you look at it from a percentage of population that's actually a complete distortion of reality and you know it. Blacks are committing violent crimes at a much higher rate than Whites are.
But we are not looking at percentages. You brought that up. I said the vast majority of criminals are white.

You know I've always assumed you were just being a dipshit about the whole percentage thing.
Now I'm not so sure.
You know I've always known for fact you were a moron. Now I am even more convinced.

Sorry,insults coming from someone like you have zero effect.
I mean seriously...you just made the claim that with equal numbers the white group would have more criminals than the black group.
Thats flat out false and you know it.

You need to go back to spinning yarns about ancient advanced black civilizations.
At least they have some entertainment value.
I wasnt insulting you. I was stating facts. You are an idiot. I can get 100 Black men right now without even a record. I doubt you can say the same for 100 whites.

So you want to cotton pick your 100 blacks?
Yeah..because we all know thats how these things work.
Why not? You are the one that made the idiot claim of 100 Blacks against 100 whites. See how stupid you are?

Regardless, Whites commit the majority of crime even with the system in their favor.

Just for shits and grins say it again.
So if you randomly selected say 10,000 blacks and 10,000 whites,which group would have the most criminals?

You know I've always known for fact you were a moron. Now I am even more convinced.

I mean seriously...you just made the claim that with equal numbers the white group would have more criminals than the black group.

You need to go back to spinning yarns about ancient advanced black civilizations.
I wasnt insulting you. I was stating facts. You are an idiot. I can get 100 Black men right now without even a record. I doubt you can say the same for 100 whites.

Why not? You are the one that made the idiot claim of 100 Blacks against 100 whites. See how stupid you are?

Regardless, Whites commit the majority of crime even with the system in their favor.

So if you randomly selected say 10,000 blacks and 10,000 whites,which group would have the most criminals?
Whites

Of course you're not looking at percentages! If you did it blows your entire theory right out of the water! The fact is that blacks commit a staggeringly large percentage of violent crime in this country!

Whites

LOL...wow...you really are that stupid!

Of course you're not looking at percentages! If you did it blows your entire theory right out of the water! The fact is that blacks commit a staggeringly large percentage of violent crime in this country!
We were talking about all crime not a subgroup. Whites commit more bestiality than any other demographic. Do you want to compare?

Oklahoma Couple Arrested in Massive Bestiality Case JONATHAN TURLEY

"Oklahoma City may have the largest bestiality case in history — and without question the most disgusting. Diane Sue Whalen 54, and Donald Roy Seigfried, 55, are accused of training their dogs to have sex with Whalen and other women. Whalen was apparently busted by her own son who found 150 tapes of her performing sex acts with the dogs — including a mixed breed and labrador Lucky and Buddy and a blue heeler named Merlin owned by Seigfried. Seigfried allegedly filmed the events."

diane_sue_whalen.jpg

Whites

:lmao:Not as good as your crazy ass stories about the ancient advanced black civilizations.

Whites

:lmao:Not as good as your crazy ass stories about the ancient advanced black civilizations.
Dont be mad you white boys are criminals. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back