Replace the Ferguson police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race
See also: Race and crime in the United States and Racial inequality in the American criminal justice system

Percent of adult males incarcerated by race and ethnicity.
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the total prison and jail population in 2009 (841,000 black males and 64,800 black females out of a total of 2,096,300 males and 201,200 females). According to the 2010 census of the US Census Bureau blacks (including Hispanic blacks) comprised 13.6% of the US population. Of ethnic groups, native Black Americans, Puerto Rican Americans, and American Indians have some of the highest rates of incarceration.Though, of these groups, the black population is the largest, and therefore make up a large portion of those incarcerated in US prisons and jails.
:blsmile:s like Asschapped can't do higher order thinking and comprehend terms like ratio, and per capita.

That is why they turn to stupid crimes, instead of jacking gold shipments.

They can think big.

What percentage of whites were oppressed or discriminated against for their crime stats to be so high?

100% of blacks were discriminated against...What is the excuse for whites?
This is getting genuinely funny. There are few excuses for failure left.

Pick from the "few excuses" pile and tell me what are whites excuse?

Race
See also: Race and crime in the United States and Racial inequality in the American criminal justice system

According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the total prison and jail population in 2009 (841,000 black males and 64,800 black females out of a total of 2,096,300 males and 201,200 females). According to the 2010 census of the US Census Bureau blacks (including Hispanic blacks) comprised 13.6% of the US population. Of ethnic groups, native Black Americans, Puerto Rican Americans, and American Indians have some of the highest rates of incarceration.Though, of these groups, the black population is the largest, and therefore make up a large portion of those incarcerated in US prisons and jails.
:blsmile:s like Asschapped can't do higher order thinking and comprehend terms like ratio, and per capita.

They can think big.

What percentage of whites were oppressed or discriminated against for their crime stats to be so high?

They have none except there must be a high propensity to be criminal in a system that affords you privilege. There is no other answer to the question.

Race

They can think big.

The statute of limitations needs to invoked to all those who believe that discrimination is the cause of all black ailments. Consider the ridiculous level of black on black violence. Which black was discriminated against more and which black was discriminated against less if that is the excuse for black violence?

Race

They can think big.

The statute of limitations needs to invoked to all those who believe that discrimination is the cause of all black ailments. Consider the ridiculous level of black on black violence. Which black was discriminated against more and which black was discriminated against less if that is the excuse for black violence?

No one used the word "all" but nice try slipping that in there. I'll ask again...What are whites excuses for crime? Do they have any or are they more apt to be violent?

Race

They can think big.

They have none except there must be a high propensity to be criminal in a system that affords you privilege. There is no other answer to the question.

I do and have posted it! You equate crime with privilege. America equates crime with criminals. And then they send criminals to jail. They send 6 black criminals to jail for every 1 white criminal they send to jail. The reason is crime not privilege, not racism, not discrimination.
For every 100 black drug dealers from Chicago they have been arresting for the past 3 years in my area, they are arresting 1 white drug dealer from Chicago. The police here are guilty of discrimination. They hate drug dealers.

They can think big.

I do and have posted it! You equate crime with privilege. America equates crime with criminals. And then they send criminals to jail. They send 6 black criminals to jail for every 1 white criminal they send to jail. The reason is crime not privilege, not racism, not discrimination.
For every 100 black drug dealers from Chicago they have been arresting for the past 3 years in my area, they are arresting 1 white drug dealer from Chicago. The police here are discriminating. They hate drug dealers.
Well if that were true why did the FBI admit a bias along with other cops? You are not making sense. Irregardless there are more whites in jail and more white criminals.

This is incredibly wrong.
Holder is giving examples of which would be impossible to know the facts unless you were there.
Holder mentions they interviewed 300 citizens...what 300 citizens? You mean like the dozens of citizens who all swore up and down, and some on OATH lied about Browns death? People like that?
This is all heresay. There is no such thing as a "comprehensive investigation" if your basis is people like those that lied about Browns death.

For every 100 black drug dealers from Chicago they have been arresting for the past 3 years in my area, they are arresting 1 white drug dealer from Chicago. The police here are discriminating. They hate drug dealers.
Well if that were true why did the FBI admit a bias along with other cops? You are not making sense. Irregardless there are more whites in jail and more white criminals.

In that case, I'll leave you to your anomaly.

In that case, I'll leave you to your anomaly.
In that case, I'll leave you to your ill formed opinion.

No such thing as a Black porch monkey. The only recognized species of porch monkey are white. You can tell by all the fur on their backs like you cave monkey.

Drive around in their habitat in St. Louis City on a summer day and look at the porch monkeys hanging around on nearly every PORCH. I suspect you would find the same scenario in any major urban jungle in this country. Deny, deny, deny. Porch monkey, I'd rather be a cave monkey any day than a damn porch monkey.

No such thing as a Black porch monkey. The only recognized species of porch monkey are white. You can tell by all the fur on their backs like you cave monkey.

Drive around in their habitat in St. Louis City on a summer day and look at the porch monkeys hanging around on nearly every PORCH. I suspect you would find the same scenario in any major urban jungle in this country. Deny, deny, deny. Porch monkey, I'd rather be a cave monkey any day than a damn porch monkey.
Never been to St Louis. Cave monkeys and porch monkeys are just regional variations. They are the same species.

Race

Thats percentage idiot. I said whites commit more crime to the tune of 80% of the crime.
Whites commit 80% of crime?! Blacks and Hispanics commit less than 20 despite being about 30% of the population. Is this from your jungle-bunny civilization source?
Check the crime stats monkey.
Yup, near half committed by blacks who are 13% of the population. Your turn.
I already told you whites commit the majority of crime. Your turn to dispute that.

Maybe we can simplify this for you..
If you had 100 whites and 100 blacks which group would have the most criminals?

Last edited:
Thats percentage idiot. I said whites commit more crime to the tune of 80% of the crime.
Whites commit 80% of crime?! Blacks and Hispanics commit less than 20 despite being about 30% of the population. Is this from your jungle-bunny civilization source?
I already told you whites commit the majority of crime. Your turn to dispute that.

If you had 100 whites and 100 blacks which group would the most criminals?
The whites. I cant get more simple than that.

Race

They can think big.

100%..? So ALL of the blacks in prison are there because of racism?
Kind of a stretch dont ya think?

You know I've always assumed you were just being a dipshit about the whole percentage thing.
Now I'm not so sure.

You know I've always assumed you were just being a dipshit about the whole percentage thing.
Now I'm not so sure.
You know I've always known for fact you were a moron. Now I am even more convinced.

Now I'm not so sure.
You know I've always known for fact you were a moron. Now I am even more convinced.

Sorry,insults coming from someone like you have zero effect.
I mean seriously...you just made the claim that with equal numbers the white group would have more criminals than the black group.
Thats flat out false and you know it.

You need to go back to spinning yarns about ancient advanced black civilizations.
At least they have some entertainment value.

Now I'm not so sure.

I mean seriously...you just made the claim that with equal numbers the white group would have more criminals than the black group.

You need to go back to spinning yarns about ancient advanced black civilizations.
I wasnt insulting you. I was stating facts. You are an idiot. I can get 100 Black men right now without even a record. I doubt you can say the same for 100 whites.

Now I'm not so sure.

I wasnt insulting you. I was stating facts. You are an idiot. I can get 100 Black men right now without even a record. I doubt you can say the same for 100 whites.

So you want to cotton pick your 100 blacks?
Yeah..because we all know thats how these things work.

I don't drink, but if I ever get picked up for drunk driving, can I evoke the discrimination against my ancestors defense? The police named a vehicle after them.
If I get thrown in jail for drunk driving, or drunk and disorderly conduct, it would be because I was driving drunk, or was disorderly, not because great great great uncle Paddy was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back