Replace the Ferguson police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's amusing is the inflated opinion that you seem to have of yourself. Did someone tell you that you were smart once? I hate to tell you this but they were just being nice.
Lots of people tell me I'm smart. Not a big deal to me. I already know I'm smart. If I worried about what other people thought I would have never went anywhere in life. Thats a tip for you since you worry about what people think of you.

LOL...we're back to beastiality? Yeah, HUGE problem in my neighborhood! I'm afraid to even take the dog outside for a walk!!!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

What's amusing is the inflated opinion that you seem to have of yourself. Did someone tell you that you were smart once? I hate to tell you this but they were just being nice.
Lots of people tell me I'm smart. Not a big deal to me. I already know I'm smart. If I worried about what other people thought I would have never went anywhere in life. Thats a tip for you since you worry about what people think of you.

Do they tell you that you're smart so you'll go away and leave them alone? I ask because I've about reached that point myself...just sayin'!

When's the last time someone here called you smart? With the silly shit that you post you seem to get called things like moron and idiot a lot...or don't you notice?

Do they tell you that you're smart so you'll go away and leave them alone? I ask because I've about reached that point myself...just sayin'!
I dont know. Now that I think about it I would say no. Only retarded people would ask you a question then try to make you go away. I guess you must be one of the retarded ones.

When's the last time someone here called you smart? With the silly shit that you post you seem to get called things like moron and idiot a lot...or don't you notice?
Why would that matter? Everyone here are just random people of no import. You dont think I actually hold what people say on here as important if I dont do it in real life do you? :laugh:

That's 3/4 of the problem with the black culture in the US, btw. You think half-assed should be good enough, and we should all accommodate your stupidity.

I'm not going to pretend you make sense, when you don't. Go back to school, you moron.
You have no clue what any of the problem is with the Black culture. You need to worry about the white culture of crime and bestiality.

Our crime isn't enough to keep me occupied.

I'd much rather worry about why you guys are killing yourselves off faster than you're replacing yourselves. Doesn't look like a real good strategy for preserving the black population...

LOL...we're back to beastiality? Yeah, HUGE problem in my neighborhood! I'm afraid to even take the dog outside for a walk!!!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
I have some white neighbors Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, I'm sure they are THRILLED to have the second coming of George Jefferson living right next door!
They are thrilled. They leave their kids with my family a lot.

Awesome. You are filling the traditional black role of mammy.

Oh, I'm sure they are THRILLED to have the second coming of George Jefferson living right next door!

I'm shocked you let "White Devils" in the door, Milkweed!

Why would that matter? Everyone here are just random people of no import. You dont think I actually hold what people say on here as important if I dont do it in real life do you? :laugh:

Of course I don't think that! If you really did care what people thought of you...then you wouldn't post the silly shit that you do!

That's 3/4 of the problem with the black culture in the US, btw. You think half-assed should be good enough, and we should all accommodate your stupidity.

I'm not going to pretend you make sense, when you don't. Go back to school, you moron.
You have no clue what any of the problem is with the Black culture. You need to worry about the white culture of crime and bestiality.

Our crime isn't enough to keep me occupied.

I'd much rather worry about why you guys are killing yourselves off faster than you're replacing yourselves. Doesn't look like a real good strategy for preserving the black population...
If I was white I would be worried about all the drug addicts, animal molesters, con artists, embezzlers, etc etc.

More like responsible influence. White people let their kids get away with talking to them any old way. Maybe thats why they grow up to be criminals. Not these kids though with our influence.

I'm shocked you let "White Devils" in the door, Milkweed!
They arent devils. Why would you call yourself that?

Of course I don't think that! If you really did care what people thought of you...then you wouldn't post the silly shit that you do!
If you didnt think that why would you ask me such a dumb question?

More like responsible influence. White people let their kids get away with talking to them any old way. Maybe thats why they grow up to be criminals. Not these kids though with our influence.

Yeah...cause we all know ebonics is a sure ticket to success.

Most white kids have no clue about Ebonics though some learn it as a second language.

Most white kids have no clue about Ebonics though some learn it as a second language.
omg. Just when you think he can't possibly be more ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back