Replace the Ferguson police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are thrilled. They leave their kids with my family a lot.

Awesome. You are filling the traditional black role of mammy.
More like responsible influence. White people let their kids get away with talking to them any old way. Maybe thats why they grow up to be criminals. Not these kids though with our influence.

Yeah...cause we all know ebonics is a sure ticket to success.
Most white kids have no clue about Ebonics though some learn it as a second language.
omg. Just when you think he can't possibly be more ignorant.
White women do like calling me a god but its embarrassing when they do.

More like responsible influence. White people let their kids get away with talking to them any old way. Maybe thats why they grow up to be criminals. Not these kids though with our influence.

Most white kids have no clue about Ebonics though some learn it as a second language.

They should be embarrassed.

Oh, I'm sure they are THRILLED to have the second coming of George Jefferson living right next door!

Only the stupid one's.

They should be embarrassed.
I agree. They should. I know I am awesome but god is a tad bit much.

Only the stupid one's.
No the stupid ones never take on second languages.

Only the stupid one's.

It's not a language. It's just fucked up, stupid English.

Only the stupid one's.

Yeah... you can just see the intelligence oozing out of this Valedictorian of EbonixU

Only the stupid one's.

Once again you speak and stupidity flows from your mouth. Cal Poly says you are wrong....again.

Ebonics Q A

Only the stupid one's.

Yeah... you can just see the intelligence oozing out of this Valedictorian of EbonixU

No stupid. It has to be a secondary language to illustrate your intelligence. Anyone can speak the language they grew up around.

Only the stupid one's.

Once again you speak and stupidity flows from your mouth. Cal Poly says you are wrong....again.

Ebonics Q A

Cal Poly? :lmao:

This is hilarious!!! The chick has to try and justify her bullshit by being a condescending bimbo.

8 Why should we pay attention to what linguists have to say about Ebonics, or about anything else, for that matter?

We know more than you do ... we have master's degrees (and doctorates) in ... Science! : )

Only the stupid one's.

No stupid. It has to be a secondary language to illustrate your intelligence. Anyone can speak the language they grew up around.

So someone should aspire to speak like the simpleton buddy of trayvon martin?
Why?

a5c94720a5000132cc21005056a9545d.jpg

Only the stupid one's.

Why?

Depends on if they want to learn Ebonics as a second language. Highschool was probably confusing for you wasnt it?

Only the stupid one's.

Why?

Depends on if they want to learn Ebonics as a second language. Highschool was probably confusing for you wasnt it?

And how would speaking ebonics benefit someone?
The only business it's used in is drug dealing.

The whole concept of "Ebonics" was ludicrous from the start. It isn't a "language"...it's an excuse for being illiterate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back