🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Replacing Columbus Day

Rabid libs are desecrating on Columbus statues and disrespecting the tremendous contribution of this fantastic Italian.

The question in my view is who should replace Columbus, his statues and the huge annual celebrations that Americans traditionally celebrate in the annual holiday honoring the Italian people

How about replacing Columbus with San Rocco? Have annual an annual festa in Italian towns in America like they did in the Godfather film?

As a kid overseas I knew that Columbus was not only a murderer and a savage but also he didn't discover anything...because they were indigenous people in every place he set foot in. And the biggest joke is why the heck Americans celebrate him if he never set a foot in the US?

Rabid libs are desecrating on Columbus statues and disrespecting the tremendous contribution of this fantastic Italian.

The question in my view is who should replace Columbus, his statues and the huge annual celebrations that Americans traditionally celebrate in the annual holiday honoring the Italian people

How about replacing Columbus with San Rocco? Have annual an annual festa in Italian towns in America like they did in the Godfather film?

We should re-name it similar to how the Latinos down south call it, “Dia de la Raza”.....Day of the Race!

Just make it a day of celebrating white European culture, thankful for their colonization and spreading Western Civilization across the globe. I’d be fine calling it “White Privilege Day”, because now even people of color can enjoy them the benefits of living in a white, western culture.

Our arrival stopped warring tribes from eating one another. Sex slavery, their own genocide.

And now they have life expectancy greater than 35 years. As a white person I make no apology for removing their disease from this earth

So you'd be cool when your disease is removed from the earth too.

Thats why we fight the left -- so that day never comes

You do know it's only a matter of time until Whites are the minority don't you

We should re-name it similar to how the Latinos down south call it, “Dia de la Raza”.....Day of the Race!

Just make it a day of celebrating white European culture, thankful for their colonization and spreading Western Civilization across the globe. I’d be fine calling it “White Privilege Day”, because now even people of color can enjoy them the benefits of living in a white, western culture.

Our arrival stopped warring tribes from eating one another. Sex slavery, their own genocide.

And now they have life expectancy greater than 35 years. As a white person I make no apology for removing their disease from this earth

Minorities cant be moral people?

Minorities cant be moral people?

You think skin color is an indication of morality?

So you consider Western civilization a “disease”. Technology, medicine, democracy, education......that’s all “toxic” to you lefties. Well, you are welcomed to move to a remote village in Africa and live off the land.

So you consider Western civilization a “disease”. Technology, medicine, democracy, education......that’s all “toxic” to you lefties. Well, you are welcomed to move to a remote village in Africa and live off the land.

Never said that did I?

But if the majority decides that Whites are a disease, a blight then if you are OK with Whites removing what they thought was the disease if indigenous people then you must be OK with the majority removing the people they decide are diseases even if those people are White.

If you don't then you are by definition a hypocrite.

Whites have always been a minority.

Whites only make up 10% of the world population at best.

Whites have always been a minority.

Whites only make up 10% of the world population at best.

I was speaking of this country

Whites removing what they thought was the disease if indigenous people then .....
.... So cannibalism is ok in your world?
Breeding babies from slave women for FOOD is acceptable?
You're ok with minorities committing genocide and that is ok with you but if whites respond by wiping THEM out that makes US evil?

You really are sick

if you are OK with Whites removing what they thought was the disease if indigenous people

When did whites “remove” indigenous people?

History lesson, it was Democrats that forced Native Americans to relocate. Andrew Jackson, and Martin Van Buren, with the Indian Removal Act.

And you believe if whites become a minority in America it’s going to be a good thing? We would just become a third world shit hole with too many warring factions fighting each other.

Whites removing what they thought was the disease if indigenous people then .....
You're ok with minorities committing genocide and that is ok with you but if whites respond by wiping THEM out that makes US evil?

You really are sick

So you're saying that all the indigenous people of North America were cannibals?

columbus was crazy-----------a brutal abusive slaver---------and an idiot.

I have never "celebrated" columbus because of this.

And you believe if whites become a minority in America it’s going to be a good thing? We would just become a third world shit hole with too many warring factions fighting each other.
I really don't care one way or another about skin color.

But what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It might be a good thing for Whites to experience the same discrimination they have practiced on other people.

if you are OK with Whites removing what they thought was the disease if indigenous people

When did whites “remove” indigenous people?

History lesson, it was Democrats that forced Native Americans to relocate. Andrew Jackson, and Martin Van Buren, with the Indian Removal Act.

That was not my statement.

Someone else called the indigenous North Americans a "disease" that was removed

Which native Americans, you filth? They were killing and conquering one another when the colonists arrived.

They were? Which tribes?

YOu realize that since they didn't have guns or industry or horses, their ability to kill each other was limited, right?

We, on the other hand, hunted the American Bison to near-extinction to starve out Native Americans and force them onto reservations.

Do you know who found reservations really impressive? Hitler. He modelled concentration camps on them.

Somewhere Dr. Goebbels is laughing at you...
They certainly had arrows and axes and they did have horses. As to which ones, open a history book. The only reservation that matters is yours in hell. Enjoy it.

You really are sick

So you're saying that all the indigenous people of North America were cannibals?
I'm saying there are crimes against humanity for which GOD will remove you from the land and give it to people more worthy.

Crack the Bible and read about the sins of the Amorites and God's promise to Abraham.

No amount of debates you throw up changes the fact that there are LIMITS to human depravity that will end a civilization.

You seem to want to argue more than LEARN from the fall of depraved cultures

I really don't care one way or another about skin color.

But what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It might be a good thing for Whites to experience the same discrimination they have practiced on other people.
You don’t think whites have been victims of discrimination and violence at the hands of non-whites?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back