Report: “5200 Palestinians, Including 220 Children, Imprisoned By Israel”

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
"The Census Department of the Palestinian Ministry of Detainees issued a report on Palestinian political prisoners held by Israel, revealing that Israeli soldiers kidnapped 2436 Palestinians since the beginning of this year, and that the number of detainees currently held by Israel is 5200. Former Political Prisoner, head of the Census department, researcher Abdul-Nasser Farawna, stated that the detained Palestinians are held in 17 Israeli prisons, detention and interrogation centers, and that 146 of them are held under arbitrary Administrative Detention without charges or trial.*Farawna said that Israel is holding captive 220 children, including 42 below the age of 16. He added that 13 democratically elected legislators, and 13 women, are still imprisoned by Israel. The longest serving female detainee is Lina Jrabouni; she was taken prisoner in April of 2002 and was sentenced to 17 years.*The longest serving detainees are Karim Younis and Maher Younis; both were kidnapped 31 years ago, and Issa Abed-Rabbo, who was kidnapped 29 years ago. Report: “5200 Palestinians, Including 220 Children, Imprisoned By Israel” - International Middle East Media Center. http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=117828

palestinian-children-tortured-used-as-shields-by-israel.jpg

As I read of these Palestinian political prisoners, I think about early Christians imprisoned in Palestine who were imprisoned for their faith. Unjust imprisonment has a long history in Palestine. Confronting Injustice was the story of prisoners who lived 2000 years ago in Palestine, and it is the story of each one of these political prisoners who live in Palestine today, too. Surreal, the word to describe the similarity between what Palestinians faced today and what Palestinians faced close to 2000 years ago. Unjust Imprisonments and an unjust Occupation.

Last edited:
Imprisoning children is a Zionist practice I particularly detest. I see it as a very calculated and deliberate robbing of a child of their childhood. The attacks against the child are an illustration of the depravity of which human beings are capable. And 220 Palestinian children are unlawfully imprisoned by Israel today.

Looks to me like the soldier is protecting the child, and your source for the article is garbage.

“Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.” (Statement to the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., 1957)

“When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons.” (Statement at a Press Conference in London, 1969)

Imprisoning children is a Zionist practice I particularly detest. I see it as a very calculated and deliberate robbing of a child of their childhood. The attacks against the child are an illustration of the depravity of which human beings are capable. And 220 Palestinian children are unlawfully imprisoned by Israel today.

Oh, shut up you lying sack of Hamas supporting drek.

You expect ANYONE to believe those crap sources you use? Get a brain, then come back to us, how bout that?

Those "children" should have been taught to not pursue a criminal career.

YAWN This comes from the " Christian " who believes in suicide bombings lol

"The Census Department of the Palestinian Ministry of Detainees issued a report on Palestinian political prisoners held by Israel, revealing that Israeli soldiers kidnapped 2436 Palestinians since the beginning of this year, and that the number of detainees currently held by Israel is 5200. Former Political Prisoner, head of the Census department, researcher Abdul-Nasser Farawna, stated that the detained Palestinians are held in 17 Israeli prisons, detention and interrogation centers, and that 146 of them are held under arbitrary Administrative Detention without charges or trial.*Farawna said that Israel is holding captive 220 children, including 42 below the age of 16. He added that 13 democratically elected legislators, and 13 women, are still imprisoned by Israel. The longest serving female detainee is Lina Jrabouni; she was taken prisoner in April of 2002 and was sentenced to 17 years.*The longest serving detainees are Karim Younis and Maher Younis; both were kidnapped 31 years ago, and Issa Abed-Rabbo, who was kidnapped 29 years ago. Report: “5200 Palestinians, Including 220 Children, Imprisoned By Israel” - International Middle East Media Center. 220 children imprisoned by Israel | Palestine | World Bulletin

As I read of these Palestinian political prisoners, I think about early Christians imprisoned in Palestine who were imprisoned for their faith. Unjust imprisonment has a long history in Palestine. Confronting Injustice was the story of prisoners who lived 2000 years ago in Palestine, and it is the story of each one of these political prisoners who live in Palestine today, too. Surreal, the word to describe the similarity between what Palestinians faced today and what Palestinians faced close to 2000 years ago. Unjust Imprisonments and an unjust Occupation.

The Hypcritical Racist Bigoted " christian" speaks again;

CHRISTIANITY: THE MOST PERSECUTED WORLD FAITH

Muslim Persecution of Christians: Summer of Slaughter | FrontPage Magazine

Muslim Persecution of Christians: Women & Children First | FrontPage Magazine

Just a FEW examples. Are there ANY comments/ complaints about the above at all? Of course not. Her " excuse" used to be it wasn't the proper forum. However, this is. Consider the source :cool:

Sherri has me on ignore, branded me a racist because I pointed out that Press-TV was not a reliable source of news.

Bet she don't.

By her not answering my posts, it means she actually agrees with me. :cool:[/QUOTE
She can ignore posts all she wants but it doesn't change the facts .:cool: :eusa_whistle:

When a person puts another on ignore, on a thread that is a debate, then it is obvious that person has lost the debate. But then of course, it appears that Sherri lost it months ago.

Sherri loses every debate. But I sure love her for all the laughs she gives us.

When a person puts another on ignore, on a thread that is a debate, then it is obvious that person has lost the debate. But then of course, it appears that Sherri lost it months ago.

"The Census Department of the Palestinian Ministry of Detainees issued a report on Palestinian political prisoners held by Israel, revealing that Israeli soldiers kidnapped 2436 Palestinians since the beginning of this year, and that the number of detainees currently held by Israel is 5200. Former Political Prisoner, head of the Census department, researcher Abdul-Nasser Farawna, stated that the detained Palestinians are held in 17 Israeli prisons, detention and interrogation centers, and that 146 of them are held under arbitrary Administrative Detention without charges or trial.*Farawna said that Israel is holding captive 220 children, including 42 below the age of 16. He added that 13 democratically elected legislators, and 13 women, are still imprisoned by Israel. The longest serving female detainee is Lina Jrabouni; she was taken prisoner in April of 2002 and was sentenced to 17 years.*The longest serving detainees are Karim Younis and Maher Younis; both were kidnapped 31 years ago, and Issa Abed-Rabbo, who was kidnapped 29 years ago. Report: “5200 Palestinians, Including 220 Children, Imprisoned By Israel” - International Middle East Media Center. 220 children imprisoned by Israel | Palestine | World Bulletin

The Hypcritical Racist Bigoted " christian" speaks again;

CHRISTIANITY: THE MOST PERSECUTED WORLD FAITH

Muslim Persecution of Christians: Summer of Slaughter | FrontPage Magazine

Muslim Persecution of Christians: Women & Children First | FrontPage Magazine

Just a FEW examples. Are there ANY comments/ complaints about the above at all? Of course not. Her " excuse" used to be it wasn't the proper forum. However, this is. Consider the source :cool:

Not one word addresses thread topic. Do you support unlawful detention of 5200 Palestinians? Do you have the mental capacity to address that question?

Forum List

Back