Report: Cheney, Rice authorized waterboarding.

I dunno what to do... this is sick and disgusting. Sadistic almost. Did it save lives? Probably the first 20 times he was waterboarded. Why did they have to waterboard him 183 times? What else did he know?

ALL of the memos should be released, President Obama.

It's a real shame they saved American lives too.

1. there is no proof of that.

2. there is no proof that even if they did, that that was the only way to save lives.

and

3. I would prefer not living in a country where people purport to do things like that in my name.

Do you think we should release all of the memos? What if the torturing of this bastard saved lives?

Can you imagine this guy going free and our former VP and SecState being thrown in jail?

KSM and Zubuydah are not going free. who is it that is releasing the memos?

So we're going throw Condi Rice in prison for protecting the citizens of the United States against the 2nd wave of terrorist attacks that were planned for Los Angeles. That in fact, were broke up by waterboarding the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks. Only 2 other Al Queda terrorists were waterboarded & they too gave up very valuable information that saved lives. A TOTAL OF 3 TERRORISTS WERE WATERBOARDED.

You might want to note--that "waterboarding, sleep deprivation--& other technics were LEGAL interrogation practicies during the Bush Administration.

In FACT--Teddy Kennedy took the waterboarding issue to court in 2006--to stop, & he LOST. WHY--Because this country DID NOT consider waterboarding torture. That is until our enempt President Barack Obama & his side-kick Eric Holder recently said so.

So if we're going to do this to the Bush administration--then maybe we can formulate a NEW law today to prosecute Bill Clinton for not nabbing OSB when a middle eastern country offered him up to Clinton to take into custody & he refused?

In fact, the only thing I see here--is a current President who is derelect at his # 1 duty of protecting the citizens of the United States--because he has tied the hands of the CIA--& is now threatening to prosecute a past administration that was in fact--following the laws that existed then. I think this calls for IMPEACHMENT.

The Banana REPUBLIC of the United States.

You voted for it--You got it!

And thank God for that.

Obama did the best thing for the US.

This is long, long overdue proclomation by America, the shining light on the hill, through its president that we no longer sanction torture methods used with approval by the likes of Imperial Japanese Army, the Gestapo, and Khmer Rouge.

I think this is a very important and beneficial thing Obama has done, and salute him for it.

He is slowly relighting the badly dimmed lights of that shining city.

Gag me with a spoon, you should write Obama's speeches.

LOL at least I'd get paid for this shit.

1. there is no proof of that.

2. there is no proof that even if they did, that that was the only way to save lives.

and

3. I would prefer not living in a country where people purport to do things like that in my name.

Do you think we should release all of the memos? What if the torturing of this bastard saved lives?

Can you imagine this guy going free and our former VP and SecState being thrown in jail?

If KSM is tried in a US court as Obama is pushing for, the defense is rather simple:

The methods used to coarse KSM into giving a confession was ILLEGAL and is NOT permissible in court. The CIA will have absolutely no other evidence that he committed other crimes and he will be let free.

If KSM is tried in a US court as Obama is pushing for, the defense is rather simple:

The methods used to coarse KSM into giving a confession was ILLEGAL and is NOT permissible in court. The CIA will have absolutely no other evidence that he committed other crimes and he will be let free.

Obama is pushing to have the mastermind of 9/11 go free, then. that is what you're telling us.

Obama is pushing to have the mastermind of 9/11 go free, then. that is what you're telling us.

Damn. This is one big clusterfuck.

I am sure the 9/11 victims' families will appreciate Obama doing all he can to protect KSM's rights.

I am sure the 9/11 victims' families will appreciate Obama doing all he can to protect KSM's rights.

How do we know he's the true mastermind?

If John McCain gave his captors the defensive line of the Green Bay Packers, KSM may just be a red herring.

I cannot for the life of me imagine Obama pushing to get KSM in US courts, knowing that there is ANY chance of him going free.

It would be very fair and just for those two criminals to go to prison forever.

This is beyond debate.

Then I guess you better arrest most of the top names in WW2, because US Generals, administration officials, the President (FDR) all condoned horrific actual torture against Nazis and the Japanese.

Waterboarding isn't shiz.

This is beyond debate.

Then I guess you better arrest most of the top names in WW2, because US Generals, administration officials, the President (FDR) all condoned horrific actual torture against Nazis and the Japanese.

The Geneva conventions weren't held until AFTER WW2.

Nice try, though.

How do we know he's the true mastermind?

If John McCain gave his captors the defensive line of the Green Bay Packers, KSM may just be a red herring.

Interrogation is more complicated than "give us names or we'll electrocute your balls". It involves cross-referencing over days of abuse, fatigue, and pleasure or rest. After cross referencing answers to the same exact questions after days of various applicable pressures, you can discern what they are telling you is true or not.

This is beyond debate.

do you have proof of this?

This is beyond debate.

The Geneva conventions weren't held until AFTER WW2.

Nice try, though.

So it's OK to have done it before it was illegal, but it's not OK to do it after it's illegal, when the US really doesn't give a shit about international law because the US is independent and without restraint; a fully sovereign country. We do what's best for us first and only.

Forum List

Back