Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

That's quite a stretch. Even if it's some huge issue, it has nothing to do with Donald trump's presidency.

Like I said, when it's all said and done, Trump will be unscathed.
I know, if he did anything wrong. I'm positive Hillary would've told him exactly how to get away with it. You know they were friends at one time?
Hilarious... the only way you know how to defend this criminal is to pivot to Hillary.

Hilarious... the only way you know how to ignore Hillary's criminal actions is to pivot to Trump.

The difference is, one of them will be going away for a long, long time. Tick tock.
You're right. One will be going away for a very long time.
Yates says she warned White House that Flynn could be 'blackmailed' by Russians

Jared Kushner is worried Mueller will 'get' Trump, says report

Opinion | Lessons from the Mueller charges? President Trump should be worried.
Donna Brazil said that Hillary rigged the election. Are you wanting the AG to investigate that?

The Comrade won. Stupid!

Yup, now the Comrade will come back from his golfing, where he constantly inflates his scores, and begin planning WWIII. The blame Hillary excuse is getting pretty old. He needs another distraction.

I'll tell you who has a case of tight ass right now - Kershner, Flynns butt-buddy.

and he's a bigger Trump insider than anyone but his wife.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Dumbfuc comes running into this thread embarrassing himself again.
It's already been established the source of Huffpo's article is the NYT.
Oops.
Another giant failure.

You're kidding...
You're using the New York Slimes to back up the Ariana Compost?
How seriously stupid are you?
The news of Flynn flipping on trump is all over the place...
plus Arianna hasn't been part of Huffpo for 3 years.
Ha ha ha ha
Every time you address me.. you make a total fool of yourself.
I've provided about 10 links from about 6 sources on how Mueller is moving in for the kill... but won't focus on that. We both know why.
Uh, semen sample, I just read your Link and why should I care?
It says nothing.
You are truly emotionally disturbed.
Didn't know Arianna has been gone from Huffpo for years.
Calls the most respected newspaper in the country the NY Slime.
You really are just another of the dopes trumptalked about.
" I love my uneducated base."

Kushner is in a lot of trouble. Flynn's going give upTrump and all you can do is stumble and fumble your way into this thread.

Video: Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner face new scrutiny in Russia investigation
Now provide us with all the anti-Trump stories from the two that have produced anything of value in the last 18 months.

The "value", of course, is that they inform us. Not sure where goofballs like you get the idea that anyone should do this exercise for you. Of course any person could provide stories from 100s of sources meeting your criteria. For you to claim anyone could not makes you look stupid.

You're kidding...
You're using the New York Slimes to back up the Ariana Compost?
How seriously stupid are you?
Ha ha ha ha
I've provided about 10 links from about 6 sources on how Mueller is moving in for the kill... but won't focus on that. We both know why.
It says nothing.

Kushner is in a lot of trouble. Flynn's going give upTrump and all you can do is stumble and fumble your way into this thread.

Video: Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner face new scrutiny in Russia investigation
Now provide us with all the anti-Trump stories from the two that have produced anything of value in the last 18 months.

The "value", of course, is that they inform us. Not sure where goofballs like you get the idea that anyone should do this exercise for you. Of course any person could provide stories from 100s of sources meeting your criteria. For you to claim anyone could not makes you look stupid.
Yawn...
I didn't ask for anything you didn't state you could do.
You provide the same dullness Thread after Thread...
"Oh, yeah, I can do that, but why should I bother?"
You are boring.

Ha ha ha ha
It says nothing.

Yawn...
I didn't ask for anything you didn't state you could do.
You provide the same dullness Thread after Thread...
"Oh, yeah, I can do that, but why should I bother?"
You are boring.

But why should anyone perform this exercise for you? No, your request is just a self-serving exercise made a by a person willing to assume the position of being both lazy and ignorant. If i were you, I, personally, would not find that trade off to be worth it.

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost

Flynn is singing like Janis Joplin? That's a better picture than a boring canary.

Na, that’s how you all sound like. Actually, it’s more like George Noory or Alex Jones. Y’all are so fucking gullible.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost

Flynn is singing like Janis Joplin? That's a better picture than a boring canary.

Na, that’s how you all sound like. Actually, it’s more like George Noory or Alex Jones. Y’all are so fucking gullible.

Hah, looks like we got us another Miss Chloe. Man, you Trumpkins all seems to have somehow developed amazing powers of clairvoyance overnight. Please, Miss Chloe, share with us the results of the Mueller investigation.

Hah, looks like we got us another Miss Chloe. Man, you Trumpkins all seems to have somehow developed amazing powers of clairvoyance overnight. Please, Miss Chloe, share with us the results of the Mueller investigation.

As it is now? It’s struggling. Glad I can help.

Struggling? How so? Seems like it's gaining steam to me, as Mueler demands documents from the White House...as Congresspeople from both sides of the aisle chastise Kershner for giving them incomplete documents and demand he produce the rest...as Flynn has suddenly cut a deal... As lies about Russian contacts with Trump's team are exposed on about a weekly basis...

Your characterization seems not only odd in light of the facts, but flat out bizarre. Help us understand how you arrived at this seemingly bizarre conclusion.

Struggling? How so? Seems like it's gaining steam to me, as Mueler demands documents from the White House...as Congresspeople from both sides of the aisle chastise Kershner for giving them incomplete documents and demand he produce the rest...as Flynn has suddenly cut a deal... As lies about Russian contacts with Trump's team are exposed on about a weekly basis...

Your characterization seems not only odd in light of the facts, but flat out bizarre. Help us understand how you arrived at this seemingly bizarre conclusion.

1. Muller demands documents every week. No new news there.

2. Na, that we’re the case a bigger deal would have been made about it. You don’t find it odd, that Muller asking for stuff gets leaked, but not the “WE GOT HIM!!!!”? That’s not strange at all?

3.meh, your characterization seems desperate.

Yes...steam is indeed gathering...between your ears.
So far, Politico and TheHill aren't even bothering with this non-story.

2. Na, that we’re the case a bigger deal would have been made about it. You don’t find it odd, that Muller asking for stuff gets leaked, but not the “WE GOT HIM!!!!”? That’s not strange at all?

Liberal = Mentally Ill.

Liberal = Mentally Ill.

Umhm.

Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump? What a terribly weak bit of pap. For one, for you to think that shmoes like us would be privy to the evidence possessed by Mueller is pure fantasy. Second, the investigation is still young and ongoing...thus it is absurd to claim that it will end up a dud, just because it has not produced all of the results already.

You provided no support for your claim, while all of the facts available (I listed a few) stand opposed to it. I rate your claim "Grade A, self-soothing bullshit".

Liberal = Mentally Ill.

You sound stupid. Seriously man...if your goal is to immediately be laughed out of the room for being a ridiculous person, open with that garbage.

Forum List

Back