Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

View attachment 162271
Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey and lying to the FBI. I doubt if it has anything to do with President Trump.

"Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey"

But but but Russia :uhoh3:

It's been said before and I'll say it again: Mueller's "investigation" is a combination between the Joseph McCarthy hearings and the Salem Witch Trials. It's the proverbial "Bull in the china shop" and a lot of stuff is going to get broken.

But Donald Trump will walk through the whole thing unscathed. Just watch.
He's already implicated in a money laundering scheme but no one expects you to know this being the dolt you are.
Trump built a Trump Tower in Panama exactly for that purpose.
Multiple countries are money laundering using Trump's hotel.
War correspondent Richard Engel had a hour special on it.
It's funny how little you Trump whores know.

That's quite a stretch. Even if it's some huge issue, it has nothing to do with Donald trump's presidency.

Like I said, when it's all said and done, Trump will be unscathed.
LOCK HIM UP!!!:badgrin:

Yeah they made it all up ..LOL...its all good Flynn's lawyers have not cut off Trump's white House LOL its simple ...Huffington Post made it all Up LOL Fake News ...double LOL...same as the NYT its alla plot against Trump its not true its all made up LOL

Bombshell report offers clearest evidence yet Mueller has flipped Flynn
A new report from the New York Times offers the clearest evidence yet that former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is getting ready to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

ironymeter2.gif
It's been over 1 year since Trump won the election, and liberal faggots are still talking like Trump is going to be impeached. Any day now. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Damn straight. Like rain on your wedding day.
I think you may have misunderstood my post. The irony is that the cons were asking for Obama's impeachment almost every day of his administration, for eight years, almost daily.

[

Like The New York Times is still a reputable news source, Lakhota! They've been caught peddling propaganda so many times at this point that HuffPo and they have about equal journalistic credibility!
Only Trump and Alex Jones tell truth LOL

More about
Michael Flynn
Donald Trump
Robert Mueller
Trump-Russia investigation: Michael Flynn's lawyers 'split from Trump'
BBC News 2h ago
Related Coverage
A Split From Trump Indicates That Flynn Is Moving to Cooperate With Mueller
Highly Cited New York Times 8h ago
Reports: Flynn, Trump lawyers no longer sharing information on Mueller probe
USA TODAY 2h ago
Mike Flynn business partner Bijan Kian now subject of Mueller probe
Highly Cited NBCNews.com Nov 22, 2017
Robert Mueller is holding all the cards. He has the latitude to play them when he chooses
Opinion gulfnews.com 8h ago

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
Huffington post? Lol
You do know that any new source can pick up this story don't you. Apparently not.
One place you won't read it is on Fox News

A Split From Trump Indicates That Flynn Is Moving to Cooperate With Mueller
Fake news.
Can change lawyers because conflicts of interest or appearence of.
^^^^Wishful thinking.

ironymeter2.gif
It's been over 1 year since Trump won the election, and liberal faggots are still talking like Trump is going to be impeached. Any day now. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

I think you may have misunderstood my post. The irony is that the cons were asking for Obama's impeachment almost every day of his administration, for eight years, almost daily.

I think you misunderstood mine:

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
Huffington post? Lol

Yes, sparky, but the source is The New York Times - as linked in the OP link. Huffington Post is primarily a clearinghouse for outside articles. When will you NaziCons ever understand that fact?
Huffington post is a liberal white women only run bullshit. Your news comes from an all white woman board, unless they changed that by now. You know, a bunch of conservative hating racist.
^^^^Desperation

Look "Tojo" Chink-o the Mayo you are a Trump supporter ...that s like rain ON A WEDDING day loL...ISN'T IT IRONIC ...AND NO i AM NOT BEING BIASED JUST POLITICAL;LY INCORRECT LIKE YOUR HERO yellow SKINNED ONE lol JUST SPEAKING MY MIND LIKE orangutan loL

Trump keeps adamantly saying there was no collusion. I think there was but he is too stupid to realize what he and his people did. Or at the time he didn't realize it; now he is probably beginning to see the light, too late. He's so stupid and ignorant he doesn't know the laws, does and says things that are completely inappropriate, thinks he can run the country like a private company, etc. I believe they will find collusion and that Trump believed what was being done was okay to do because that's the type of thing he would do as a business man, but it's not okay as a presidential candidate or president. Like firing the FBI director who was investigating him. You can do that kind of thing as a private citizen, not as president.

Trump hired Manafort precisely because of his Russia connection

Manafort Had Deeper Russia Ties Than Known
November 23, 2017

Paul Manafort “took at least 18 trips to Moscow and was in frequent contact with Vladimir Putin’s allies for nearly a decade as a consultant in Russia and Ukraine for oligarchs and pro-Kremlin parties,” McClatchy reports.

“Even after the February 2014 fall of Ukraine’s pro-Moscow President Viktor Yanukovych, who won office with the help of a Manafort-engineered image makeover, the American consultant flew to Kiev another 19 times over the next 20 months while working for the smaller, pro-Russian Opposition Bloc party. Manafort went so far as to suggest the party take an anti-NATO stance, an Oppo Bloc architect has said. A key ally of that party leader, oligarch Viktor Medvedchuk, was identified by an earlier Ukrainian president as a former Russian intelligence agent, ‘100 percent.’”

“It was this background that Manafort brought to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which he joined in early 2016 and soon led. His web of connections to Russia-loyal potentates is now a focus of federal investigators.”

Trump keeps adamantly saying there was no collusion. I think there was but he is too stupid to realize what he and his people did. Or at the time he didn't realize it; now he is probably beginning to see the light, too late. He's so stupid and ignorant he doesn't know the laws, does and says things that are completely inappropriate, thinks he can run the country like a private company, etc. I believe they will find collusion and that Trump believed what was being done was okay to do because that's the type of thing he would do as a business man, but it's not okay as a presidential candidate or president. Like firing the FBI director who was investigating him. You can do that kind of thing as a private citizen, not as president.

Trump hired Manafort precisely because of his Russia connection

Manafort Had Deeper Russia Ties Than Known
November 23, 2017

Paul Manafort “took at least 18 trips to Moscow and was in frequent contact with Vladimir Putin’s allies for nearly a decade as a consultant in Russia and Ukraine for oligarchs and pro-Kremlin parties,” McClatchy reports.

“Even after the February 2014 fall of Ukraine’s pro-Moscow President Viktor Yanukovych, who won office with the help of a Manafort-engineered image makeover, the American consultant flew to Kiev another 19 times over the next 20 months while working for the smaller, pro-Russian Opposition Bloc party. Manafort went so far as to suggest the party take an anti-NATO stance, an Oppo Bloc architect has said. A key ally of that party leader, oligarch Viktor Medvedchuk, was identified by an earlier Ukrainian president as a former Russian intelligence agent, ‘100 percent.’”

“It was this background that Manafort brought to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which he joined in early 2016 and soon led. His web of connections to Russia-loyal potentates is now a focus of federal investigators.”
Yep

View attachment 162271
It's been said before and I'll say it again: Mueller's "investigation" is a combination between the Joseph McCarthy hearings and the Salem Witch Trials. It's the proverbial "Bull in the china shop" and a lot of stuff is going to get broken.

But Donald Trump will walk through the whole thing unscathed. Just watch.
He's already implicated in a money laundering scheme but no one expects you to know this being the dolt you are.
Trump built a Trump Tower in Panama exactly for that purpose.
Multiple countries are money laundering using Trump's hotel.
War correspondent Richard Engel had a hour special on it.
It's funny how little you Trump whores know.

That's quite a stretch. Even if it's some huge issue, it has nothing to do with Donald trump's presidency.

I know, if he did anything wrong. I'm positive Hillary would've told him exactly how to get away with it. You know they were friends at one time?
Hilarious... the only way you know how to defend this criminal is to pivot to Hillary.

Hilarious... the only way you know how to ignore Hillary's criminal actions is to pivot to Trump.

The difference is, one of them will be going away for a long, long time. Tick tock.

Neither one will. They do not live in the same world we do.

Flynn is a rat, the question is how big of a rat ?

he could be a UUUUUUUUUUGE rat in Mueller has something on him that is horribly incriminating.

Dickhead Don could be fucked BIGLY.

Fukem all.

I know, if he did anything wrong. I'm positive Hillary would've told him exactly how to get away with it. You know they were friends at one time?
Hilarious... the only way you know how to defend this criminal is to pivot to Hillary.

Hilarious... the only way you know how to ignore Hillary's criminal actions is to pivot to Trump.

The difference is, one of them will be going away for a long, long time. Tick tock.
You're right. One will be going away for a very long time.
Yates says she warned White House that Flynn could be 'blackmailed' by Russians

Jared Kushner is worried Mueller will 'get' Trump, says report

Opinion | Lessons from the Mueller charges? President Trump should be worried.
Donna Brazil said that Hillary rigged the election. Are you wanting the AG to investigate that?

If she rigged the election. Hell yes.

Forum List

Back