Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

Na, that’s how you all sound like. Actually, it’s more like George Noory or Alex Jones. Y’all are so fucking gullible.

Hah, looks like we got us another Miss Chloe. Man, you Trumpkins all seems to have somehow developed amazing powers of clairvoyance overnight. Please, Miss Chloe, share with us the results of the Mueller investigation.

As it is now? It’s struggling. Glad I can help.

Struggling? How so? Seems like it's gaining steam to me, as Mueler demands documents from the White House...as Congresspeople from both sides of the aisle chastise Kershner for giving them incomplete documents and demand he produce the rest...as Flynn has suddenly cut a deal... As lies about Russian contacts with Trump's team are exposed on about a weekly basis...

Your characterization seems not only odd in light of the facts, but flat out bizarre. Help us understand how you arrived at this seemingly bizarre conclusion.

1. Muller demands documents every week. No new news there.

2. Na, that we’re the case a bigger deal would have been made about it. You don’t find it odd, that Muller asking for stuff gets leaked, but not the “WE GOT HIM!!!!”? That’s not strange at all?

3.meh, your characterization seems desperate.

Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump? What a terribly weak bit of pap. For one, for you to think that shmoes like us would be privy to the evidence possessed by Mueller is pure fantasy. Second, the investigation is still young and ongoing...thus it is absurd to claim that it will end up a dud, just because it has not produced all of the results already.

You provided no support for your claim, while all of the facts available (I listed a few) stand opposed to it. I rate your claim "Grade A, self-soothing bullshit".

How so? A president would be a crown jewl in Mullers crown. If he had him he WOULD HAVE him. He doesn’t. It’s a fact.

Hah, looks like we got us another Miss Chloe. Man, you Trumpkins all seems to have somehow developed amazing powers of clairvoyance overnight. Please, Miss Chloe, share with us the results of the Mueller investigation.

Struggling? How so? Seems like it's gaining steam to me, as Mueler demands documents from the White House...as Congresspeople from both sides of the aisle chastise Kershner for giving them incomplete documents and demand he produce the rest...as Flynn has suddenly cut a deal... As lies about Russian contacts with Trump's team are exposed on about a weekly basis...

Your characterization seems not only odd in light of the facts, but flat out bizarre. Help us understand how you arrived at this seemingly bizarre conclusion.

2. Na, that we’re the case a bigger deal would have been made about it. You don’t find it odd, that Muller asking for stuff gets leaked, but not the “WE GOT HIM!!!!”? That’s not strange at all?

Liberal = Mentally Ill.

You sound stupid. Seriously man...if your goal is to immediately be laughed out of the room for being a ridiculous person, open with that garbage.

Again, you sound desperate. I hear rubbing one out helps a guy relax.

Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump? What a terribly weak bit of pap. For one, for you to think that shmoes like us would be privy to the evidence possessed by Mueller is pure fantasy. Second, the investigation is still young and ongoing...thus it is absurd to claim that it will end up a dud, just because it has not produced all of the results already.

You provided no support for your claim, while all of the facts available (I listed a few) stand opposed to it. I rate your claim "Grade A, self-soothing bullshit".

How so? A president would be a crown jewl in Mullers crown. If he had him he WOULD HAVE him. He doesn’t. It’s a fact.

You could not possibly know the truth of that. Repeatedly you make these ridiculous, apparently clairvoyant declarations, then call them "facts". It's irrational and dishonest. And that's the only truly "desperate" behavior to be found in our discussion.

You could not possibly know the truth of that. Repeatedly you make these ridiculous, apparently clairvoyant declarations, then call them "facts". It's irrational and dishonest. And that's the only truly "desperate" behavior to be found in our discussion.

Point out what’s irrational and dishonest?

I just did...the idea that you think you should be privy to the evidence possessed by the Mueller team is irrational. And the dishonesty comes when you pretend to believe that not only does this make any sense, but the fact that you have not been briefed on any of it means it does not exist. It's clearly a dishonest little shit sandwich you prepared for your own feasting.

Na, that’s how you all sound like. Actually, it’s more like George Noory or Alex Jones. Y’all are so fucking gullible.

"Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump?"
And yet you get an erection every time an article comes out that says nothing.

Liberal = Mentally Ill.

You sound stupid. Seriously man...if your goal is to immediately be laughed out of the room for being a ridiculous person, open with that garbage.
I am serene in the knowledge that many servers are preserving your idiocy.

"Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump?"

And you have spent the last 12 months whining like a little baby about the actual events that have actually happened and have actually been reported in journalistic outlets. How odd that you have been crying like a little baby over a bunch of stuff that doesnt exist...

And you have spent the last 12 months whining like a little baby about the actual events that have actually happened and have actually been reported in journalistic outlets. How odd that you have been crying like a little baby over a bunch of stuff that doesnt exist...
Uh, no.
In fact, if Hillary won I would have accepted that fact and hoped for the best.
But then again, I'm not a mentally disturbed Liberal.

I just did...the idea that you think you should be privy to the evidence possessed by the Mueller team is irrational. And the dishonesty comes when you pretend to believe that not only does this make any sense, but the fact that you have not been briefed on any of it means it does not exist. It's clearly a dishonest little shit sandwich you prepared for your own feasting.

No, you got emotional. At least be honest and say that you are just still pissed that Trump won. You go on about me being critical about Mullers teams evidance? To whip your googlefoo on he anthrax investigation. Look at the guys who pooched that. Then get back to me. It makes perfect sense. Muller has to produce to justify the money that comes into his investigation. Keeping that in mind, every week one of you posts a thread saying how muller has the inside scoop and Trump is finished, yet, nothing ever comes of it. Your only hope is circling the drain right infront of you. Will I eat a shit sandwich? Maybe, but since last November, you have been jacking on the sandwich, the salad, and dessert, yet nothing so far.

Um. You are not making sense. What has been reported that backs your opinion?

You obviously don't understand what the word FACT means. How can you.. you never use them.

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost

iu

Uh, no.

Haha, yes you have. You are all ober this board whining about the events of the last 12 months.

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
Huffington post? Lol

Yes, sparky, but the source is The New York Times - as linked in the OP link. Huffington Post is primarily a clearinghouse for outside articles. When will you NaziCons ever understand that fact?

That's not an improvement, moron.

Um. You are not making sense. What has been reported that backs your opinion?

What opinion is that? Be clear, use your words.

Uh, no.

Haha, yes you have. You are all ober this board whining about the events of the last 12 months.

Really? Mm.

Uh, no.
No you're a Trump supporter a supporter of an incompetent buffoon and that says it all.

Forum List

Back