Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

1. Muller demands documents every week. No new news there.

2. Na, that we’re the case a bigger deal would have been made about it. You don’t find it odd, that Muller asking for stuff gets leaked, but not the “WE GOT HIM!!!!”? That’s not strange at all?

3.meh, your characterization seems desperate.

Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump? What a terribly weak bit of pap. For one, for you to think that shmoes like us would be privy to the evidence possessed by Mueller is pure fantasy. Second, the investigation is still young and ongoing...thus it is absurd to claim that it will end up a dud, just because it has not produced all of the results already.

You provided no support for your claim, while all of the facts available (I listed a few) stand opposed to it. I rate your claim "Grade A, self-soothing bullshit".

"Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump?"
And yet you get an erection every time an article comes out that says nothing.

And you have spent the last 12 months whining like a little baby about the actual events that have actually happened and have actually been reported in journalistic outlets. How odd that you have been crying like a little baby over a bunch of stuff that doesnt exist...

Um. You are not making sense. What has been reported that backs your opinion?

What opinion is that? Be clear, use your words.

Your opinion that Trump is about to be frogwalked out of the whitehouse. All you did was say what every antitrumper has said every week since he was elected. Yet every week he isn’t. No one has. This wet dream ain’t going to pay for ya. Yalls best hope is maybe another “pussy grabber” remark or something.

Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump? What a terribly weak bit of pap. For one, for you to think that shmoes like us would be privy to the evidence possessed by Mueller is pure fantasy. Second, the investigation is still young and ongoing...thus it is absurd to claim that it will end up a dud, just because it has not produced all of the results already.

You provided no support for your claim, while all of the facts available (I listed a few) stand opposed to it. I rate your claim "Grade A, self-soothing bullshit".

"Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump?"

And you have spent the last 12 months whining like a little baby about the actual events that have actually happened and have actually been reported in journalistic outlets. How odd that you have been crying like a little baby over a bunch of stuff that doesnt exist...
Uh, no.
In fact, if Hillary won I would have accepted that fact and hoped for the best.
But then again, I'm not a mentally disturbed Liberal.

Haha, yes you have. You are all ober this board whining about the events of the last 12 months.

Really? Mm.

Not you...

As it is now? It’s struggling. Glad I can help.

Struggling? How so? Seems like it's gaining steam to me, as Mueler demands documents from the White House...as Congresspeople from both sides of the aisle chastise Kershner for giving them incomplete documents and demand he produce the rest...as Flynn has suddenly cut a deal... As lies about Russian contacts with Trump's team are exposed on about a weekly basis...

Your characterization seems not only odd in light of the facts, but flat out bizarre. Help us understand how you arrived at this seemingly bizarre conclusion.

2. Na, that we’re the case a bigger deal would have been made about it. You don’t find it odd, that Muller asking for stuff gets leaked, but not the “WE GOT HIM!!!!”? That’s not strange at all?

How so? A president would be a crown jewl in Mullers crown. If he had him he WOULD HAVE him. He doesn’t. It’s a fact.
You obviously don't understand what the word FACT means. How can you.. you never use them.

None of the following are "facts:"
  1. "may be"
  2. "reportedly"
  3. "could signal"
  4. "identities could not be revealed"

Uh, no.
In fact, if Hillary won I would have accepted that fact and hoped for the best.
But then again, I'm not a mentally disturbed Liberal.
No you're a Trump supporter a supporter of an incompetent buffoon and that says it all.

JoeBsock says what?

Struggling? How so? Seems like it's gaining steam to me, as Mueler demands documents from the White House...as Congresspeople from both sides of the aisle chastise Kershner for giving them incomplete documents and demand he produce the rest...as Flynn has suddenly cut a deal... As lies about Russian contacts with Trump's team are exposed on about a weekly basis...

Your characterization seems not only odd in light of the facts, but flat out bizarre. Help us understand how you arrived at this seemingly bizarre conclusion.

How so? A president would be a crown jewl in Mullers crown. If he had him he WOULD HAVE him. He doesn’t. It’s a fact.
You obviously don't understand what the word FACT means. How can you.. you never use them.

1. "may be"
  2. "reportedly"
  3. "could signal"

Umhm. Utterly reliable sources all.

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
Huffington post? Lol

Yes, sparky, but the source is The New York Times - as linked in the OP link. Huffington Post is primarily a clearinghouse for outside articles. When will you NaziCons ever understand that fact?
But the source is the NYT? Who fucking cares these days? There are no unbiased mainstream sources.

As the Jew York Slimes story states:

“The notification alone does not prove that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with Mr. Mueller. Some lawyers withdraw from information-sharing arrangements as soon as they begin negotiating with prosecutors. And such negotiations sometimes fall apart.”

So, self-admittedly, what we have is another nothingburger from the Slimes. It sounds like Flynn is negotiating a plea deal, probably involving charges stemming from the Turkey business.

Months ago, the Trump people handed over all of the emails and other communications regarding the campaign, including those to and from Flynn, so there's nothing new here

Your opinion that Trump is about to be frogwalked out of the whitehouse. All you did was say what every antitrumper has said every week since he was elected. Yet every week he isn’t. No one has. This wet dream ain’t going to pay for ya. Yalls best hope is maybe another “pussy grabber” remark or something.
While I admit we want the frogwalk, we will have to settle for trump's resignation

We will get the frogwalk for everyone else

"Your opinion that Trump is about to be frogwalked out of the whitehouse"

I never stated or implied such a thing. You ascribed that to me by your own accord. Seriously, you literally just made all of that up about me, and you should now take a pause to ask yourself why you exhibited , so freely, such blatant dishonesty. "What has this trump thing done to my brain?", start there.

For one, we know that won't happen, as a sitting president will not be arrested. Second, I find it unlikely that Trump will be charged with any crime in COngress, as such a thing would require a "smoking gun" that I doubt exists (unless Trump is dumber than we already know he is). I find it more likely that the investigation ends with no smoking gun, but nonetheless trump's terrible judgment, poor leadership, and abject ignorance will be laid bare, causing him to be a one-termer. Gun to my head, that;'s my prediction.

1. "may be"
  2. "reportedly"
  3. "could signal"
Keep telling yourself that.

Has Flynn flipped? Ex-adviser halts contact with Trump team, signalling cooperation with Mueller’s Russia probe

The decision by former national security adviser Michael Flynn is a potentially ominous sign for the White House

Did Flynn flip? Ex-Trump adviser signals cooperation with Mueller

As the Jew York Slimes story states:

“The notification alone does not prove that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with Mr. Mueller. Some lawyers withdraw from information-sharing arrangements as soon as they begin negotiating with prosecutors. And such negotiations sometimes fall apart.”

So, self-admittedly, what we have is another nothingburger from the Slimes. It sounds like Flynn is negotiating a plea deal, probably involving charges stemming from the Turkey business.

Months ago, the Trump people handed over all of the emails and other communications regarding the campaign, including those to and from Flynn, so there's nothing new here

The snowflakes believe that Trump is hiding some secret trove of incriminating evidence that will bring down his administration. It will be interesting to see how they react when it becomes obvious that there is no such evidence.

While I admit we want the frogwalk, we will have to settle for trump's resignation

We will get the frogwalk for everyone else

I know how you feel about that, but I’m afraid you will have to move the line, or hope for another sex scandal or something.

1. "may be"
  2. "reportedly"
  3. "could signal"
Keep telling yourself that.

Has Flynn flipped? Ex-adviser halts contact with Trump team, signalling cooperation with Mueller’s Russia probe

The decision by former national security adviser Michael Flynn is a potentially ominous sign for the White House

Did Flynn flip? Ex-Trump adviser signals cooperation with Mueller

Leftwing papers have been predicting Trump's impeachment ever since he was elected.

<YAWN!>

‘He’s made things up before’: Fox panel prepares its viewers to turn on Flynn if he rats out Trump

A Fox News panel on Friday reacted to the news that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn might be cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe by fretting that Flynn would lie about President Donald Trump if it meant keeping his son out of jail.

Panelist David Avella started off by slamming new leaks about Mueller’s investigation, which he said was a carefully constructed “PR stunt” intended to convince Americans that Trump had colluded with Russian government agents during the 2016 presidential election. Avella also said that it was ridiculous to focus on the 18 trips to Russia that were made by former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, since Hillary Clinton had also traveled to Russia during her time as secretary of state.

Host Dagen McDowell interjected and pointed out that Mueller’s probe was much more serious than a “PR stunt.” However, she worried that Mueller would use his leverage over Flynn to force him to lie about Trump as a way to keep his son, Michael Flynn Jr., from serving a prison sentence.

“The danger is these investigations put pressure on people to say things to get their loved ones off the hook,” she said. “I will point to Michael Flynn’s son… He’s expressed concern in recent weeks that prosecutors will bring charges against his son. There lies the shadiness of the investigations. You put pressure on people to tell the special council things that did or didn’t happen.”

Panelist Kat Timpf shared McDowell’s assessment, and said that Flynn had a demonstrated history of lying.

‘He’s made things up before’: Fox panel prepares its viewers to turn on Flynn if he rats out Trump

LOL

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
Huffington post? Lol

Yes, sparky, but the source is The New York Times - as linked in the OP link. Huffington Post is primarily a clearinghouse for outside articles. When will you NaziCons ever understand that fact?
But the source is the NYT? Who fucking cares these days? There are no unbiased mainstream sources.
The non MSM sources ya know... the ones you Deplorables always use are the most biased ones on earth.

The NYT is still the paper of record in the United States which is the best we have.

GOP strategist Rick Wilson predicts ‘Orwellian’ fate for Flynn if he turns on Trump
Republican strategist Rick Wilson predicted President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” brigade will turn on Mike Flynn now that he may be cooperating with investigators.

1712AEEA-817E-4071-AE9C-D457D99B98AC.jpeg

Huffington post? Lol

The non MSM sources ya know... the ones you Deplorables always use are the most biased ones on earth.

The NYT is still the paper of record in the United States which is the best we have.

Give us an excample.

GOP strategist Rick Wilson predicts ‘Orwellian’ fate for Flynn if he turns on Trump
Republican strategist Rick Wilson predicted President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” brigade will turn on Mike Flynn now that he may be cooperating with investigators.

iu

TRUMP IS MUELLERS PRIMARY TARGET, AND FLYNN COORDINATION IS A SCANDAL, LEGAL EXPERT SAYS
Source: Newsweek

"The information-sharing deal between President Donald Trump’s legal team and that of former national security adviser Mike Flynn has been a “scandal,” as well “ethically dubious” and could be construed as form of “witness tampering,” according to a top legal expert.

University of New Hampshire professor and attorney Seth Abramson shared his opinions in a 30-tweet thread posted Thursday night on a possibly nefarious deal between the two legal camps and provided greater insight and context into what he believes has gone on.

Abramson broke down The New York Times explosive report of how Flynn’s attorneys informed the president’s lawyers they could no longer discuss Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. The report asserted such a breakaway could be a sign that Flynn is “cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating a deal.”

The president, himself, could also be Mueller’s “primary target.”

Read more: President Trump is Mueller’s "primary target"

Forum List

Back