Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

There are no indictments with any connection to Trump or anyone in his administration. The major question is, will Mueller decide to suborn perjury to satisfy the liberal base?
There are no indictments with any connection to Trump or anyone in his administration. The major question is, will Mueller decide to suborn perjury to satisfy the liberal base?

Go look into how him and Comey handled the anthrax attacks right after 9/11. He will do anything to bring a case.

While I admit we want the frogwalk, we will have to settle for trump's resignation

GOP strategist Rick Wilson predicts ‘Orwellian’ fate for Flynn if he turns on Trump
Republican strategist Rick Wilson predicted President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” brigade will turn on Mike Flynn now that he may be cooperating with investigators.

‘He’s made things up before’: Fox panel prepares its viewers to turn on Flynn if he rats out Trump
"RawStory" another source on the cutting edge. This is all speculation, nothing more. And of course a chance to demean anyone who supports Trump. Your post just stinks.
You idiots said there wouldn't be any indictments either.
Well we've had two already and a guilty plea and we're only in the 3rd inning of a 9 inning game/ investigation.
And not one of those indictments affect Trump.

Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of that. They may very well affect Trump, in that they compel those under indictment to present information or documents specifically indemnifying or incriminating Trump.

While I admit we want the frogwalk, we will have to settle for trump's resignation

GOP strategist Rick Wilson predicts ‘Orwellian’ fate for Flynn if he turns on Trump
Republican strategist Rick Wilson predicted President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” brigade will turn on Mike Flynn now that he may be cooperating with investigators.

‘He’s made things up before’: Fox panel prepares its viewers to turn on Flynn if he rats out Trump
"RawStory" another source on the cutting edge. This is all speculation, nothing more. And of course a chance to demean anyone who supports Trump. Your post just stinks.
Well we've had two already and a guilty plea and we're only in the 3rd inning of a 9 inning game/ investigation.
Wrong. That isn't what we said. We acknowledge that Mewler would get a sacrificallamb or two, and that's all he's got.
You are oblivious to the facts. Do you know of Trump's Panama Hotel that was built exclusively for corrupt countries to launder money?
( links in this thread)
Do you know that Trump's commerce secretary ran a bank inCyprus where Putin launders his money?
Of course not.
Guarantee you will shit your pants when Bob Mueller releases his final report.

ROFL! Who determined that it was built exclusively for corrupt countries to launder money? Which "corrupt countries" are you referring to? Frankly, I can't think of any countries that aren't corrupt.

Hilarious. It's a horrific reflection onTrump that he hired 3 people indicted and already has a guilty plea.
" I hire the best people."
Did you forget that?

Mueller is now closing in on the OvalOffice employees
Kushner is in deep shit for lying about his Russians

Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of that. They may very well affect Trump, in that they compel those under indictment to present information or documents specifically indemnifying or incriminating Trump.

They can't present what doesn't exist, moron.

Hilarious. It's a horrific reflection onTrump that he hired 3 people indicted and already has a guilty plea.
" I hire the best people."
Did you forget that?

Mueller is now closing in on the OvalOffice employees
Kushner is in deep shit for lying about his Russians

Yeah, because Democrats never hired anyone who was ever indicted.

You've reached a new level of stupidity. You are awarded a magic sword.

1. Muller demands documents every week. No new news there.

2. Na, that we’re the case a bigger deal would have been made about it. You don’t find it odd, that Muller asking for stuff gets leaked, but not the “WE GOT HIM!!!!”? That’s not strange at all?

3.meh, your characterization seems desperate.

Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump? What a terribly weak bit of pap. For one, for you to think that shmoes like us would be privy to the evidence possessed by Mueller is pure fantasy. Second, the investigation is still young and ongoing...thus it is absurd to claim that it will end up a dud, just because it has not produced all of the results already.

You provided no support for your claim, while all of the facts available (I listed a few) stand opposed to it. I rate your claim "Grade A, self-soothing bullshit".

"Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump?"
And yet you get an erection every time an article comes out that says nothing.

And you have spent the last 12 months whining like a little baby about the actual events that have actually happened and have actually been reported in journalistic outlets. How odd that you have been crying like a little baby over a bunch of stuff that doesnt exist...
Uh, no.
In fact, if Hillary won I would have accepted that fact and hoped for the best.
But then again, I'm not a mentally disturbed Liberal.
No you're a Trump supporter a supporter of an incompetent buffoon and that says it all.
Because Congress is a body of competence.

Wrong. That isn't what we said. We acknowledge that Mewler would get a sacrificallamb or two, and that's all he's got.
You are oblivious to the facts. Do you know of Trump's Panama Hotel that was built exclusively for corrupt countries to launder money?
( links in this thread)
Do you know that Trump's commerce secretary ran a bank inCyprus where Putin launders his money?
Of course not.

ROFL! Who determined that it was built exclusively for corrupt countries to launder money? Which "corrupt countries" are you referring to? Frankly, I can't think of any countries that aren't corrupt.

Three people Trump hired has no connections to him?
Ha ha ha
Do you think before you post?
His former campaign manager that was indicted has no connection to him?
Ha ha
Facts prove you wrong.

Last edited:

"They can't present what doesn't exist, moron."

haha, you're a real deep thinker. Are you claiming these things don't exist? Stop being a sissy... stop making people pick your brain for your thoughts, like you are a toddler learning English...

haha, you're a real deep thinker. Are you claiming these things don't exist? Stop being a sissy... stop making people pick your brain for your thoughts, like you are a toddler learning English...

If it’s your implication that Flynn has been turned and it’s only a matter of time for Trump. You changing your opinion now?

Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump? What a terribly weak bit of pap. For one, for you to think that shmoes like us would be privy to the evidence possessed by Mueller is pure fantasy. Second, the investigation is still young and ongoing...thus it is absurd to claim that it will end up a dud, just because it has not produced all of the results already.

You provided no support for your claim, while all of the facts available (I listed a few) stand opposed to it. I rate your claim "Grade A, self-soothing bullshit".

"Your complete and total response, when asked why you think the investigation is struggling, is to say that it hasn't yet produced and leaked results directly incriminating Trump?"

And you have spent the last 12 months whining like a little baby about the actual events that have actually happened and have actually been reported in journalistic outlets. How odd that you have been crying like a little baby over a bunch of stuff that doesnt exist...
Uh, no.
No you're a Trump supporter a supporter of an incompetent buffoon and that says it all.
The GOP led congress is the least productive in history.... And the American people will give them their just rewards next November.

( links in this thread)
Of course not.

Richard Engel our #1 foreign correspondent has a one hour special running on MSNBC explaining it all to you or you can read my multiple links on Trump’s money laundering hotel in Panama. But you and I both know you’re averse to educating yourself.

If it’s your implication that Flynn has been turned and it’s only a matter of time for Trump. You changing your opinion now?

"If it’s your implication that Flynn has been turned and it’s only a matter of time for Trump."

I never said or implied that. While I do think Flynn made a deal, I have no evidence or strong reason to believe it is going to seal trump's fate. It's possible he is merely protecting himself from a jail sentence, or protecting his son from same. But, we do have reason to believe that trump may be implicated, somehow, by Flynn, as these deals are generally used to "fry bigger fish".

Now what part of ANY of that could you POSSIBLY disagree with?

Uh, no.

Was that intended to be a joke?

This question sent the anti Groucho and Lucy bum cakes Hamilton fleeing into the night last night.
Actually not one deplorable has ever even attempted to answer this question because it’s just too painful for them:
Why have 9 members of Trump’s campaign staff, some that are now part of his administration, illegally contact Russians, and then when they were caught, they lied about it.
Nothing suspicious there?
No presidential campaign in history has ever been so infatuated with Russia as this one. Then again the Russians never helped a candidate win before.

This is a well known fact that most DEPLORABLES don’t know because their RW media keeps hiding the facts from them.

Any takers?

( links in this thread)
Of course not.

Richard Engel our #1 foreign correspondent has a one hour special running on MSNBC explaining it all to you or you can read my multiple links on Trump’s money laundering hotel in Panama. But you and I both know you’re averse to educating yourself.
It's not HIS money laundering hotel, dumbass. He doesn't own it. He sold them the right to use his name. That's all. I"m not even clear how you would use a hotel to launder money.

Breaking News Update!

This is not about Flynn flipping on Trump. It's about Flynn cutting a deal to flip against John and Tony Podesta of the Podesta Group, a group that did extensive work with Russians and whom Manafort worked for prior to the election. This is all about Uranium-One. Just three days ago, Mueller requested documentation and emails on Obama, Lynch, Holder, Valerie Jarrett, and Hillary.......all involved with the Uranium-One Deal. The Jew York Slimes are obfuscating from what's really going on.

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department

( links in this thread)
Of course not.

It's not HIS money laundering hotel, dumbass. He doesn't own it. He sold them the right to use his name. That's all. I"m not even clear how you would use a hotel to launder money.

You lease rooms and floors in the hotel for exhorbitant amounts, then this money is paid back to "investors" in the hotel (who are the same source of the money used to lease the rooms). Now the money has been layered and laundered.

Pretty simple. And highly illegal.

This question sent the anti Groucho and Lucy bum cakes Hamilton fleeing into the night last night.
Actually not one deplorable has ever even attempted to answer this question because it’s just too painful for them:
Why have 9 members of Trump’s campaign staff, some that are now part of his administration, illegally contact Russians, and then when they were caught, they lied about it?

This is a well known fact that most DEPLORABLES don’t know because their RW media keeps hiding the facts from them.

Any takers?

It's not against the law to talk to a Russian, moron.

Whenever someone says "it's a well known fact," it means what follows is not a fact.

Forum List

Back