Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

And not one of those indictments affect Trump.

Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of that. They may very well affect Trump, in that they compel those under indictment to present information or documents specifically indemnifying or incriminating Trump.

They can't present what doesn't exist, moron.

"They can't present what doesn't exist, moron."

haha, you're a real deep thinker. Are you claiming these things don't exist? Stop being a sissy... stop making people pick your brain for your thoughts, like you are a toddler learning English...

If it’s your implication that Flynn has been turned and it’s only a matter of time for Trump. You changing your opinion now?

"If it’s your implication that Flynn has been turned and it’s only a matter of time for Trump."

I never said or implied that. While I do think Flynn made a deal, I have no evidence or strong reason to believe it is going to seal trump's fate. It's possible he is merely protecting himself from a jail sentence, or protecting his son from same. But, we do have reason to believe that trump may be implicated, somehow, by Flynn, as these deals are generally used to "fry bigger fish".

Now what part of ANY of that could you POSSIBLY disagree with?

IDK where all the doubt is coming from concerning Trump? He's in serious trouble here due to Obama trying to warn him about Flynn before he took office! We can see he gave a FK trying to reverse every piece of legislation and EO's that has Obama's name on it! He's a disgusting animal that will be found to be treasonous and more than like conspired with Russia and Putin in particular! Sally Yates put the 1st nail in all their coffins! "KEEP WEARING THE BLINDERS PEOPLE!" :bang3: :eusa_wall:

Last edited:
Wrong. That isn't what we said. We acknowledge that Mewler would get a sacrificallamb or two, and that's all he's got.
You are oblivious to the facts. Do you know of Trump's Panama Hotel that was built exclusively for corrupt countries to launder money?
( links in this thread)
Do you know that Trump's commerce secretary ran a bank inCyprus where Putin launders his money?
Of course not.
Guarantee you will shit your pants when Bob Mueller releases his final report.

ROFL! Who determined that it was built exclusively for corrupt countries to launder money? Which "corrupt countries" are you referring to? Frankly, I can't think of any countries that aren't corrupt.
Richard Engel our #1 foreign correspondent has a one hour special running on MSNBC explaining it all to you or you can read my multiple links on Trump’s money laundering hotel in Panama. But you and I both know you’re averse to educating yourself.
It's not HIS money laundering hotel, dumbass. He doesn't own it. He sold them the right to use his name. That's all. I"m not even clear how you would use a hotel to launder money.

You lease rooms and floors in the hotel for exhorbitant amounts, then this money is paid back to "investors" in the hotel (who are the same source of the money used to lease the rooms). Now the money has been layered and laundered.

Pretty simple. And highly illegal.

The money is laundered the minute it is invested. It's converted into an asset. Do you have any evidence the hotel is charging exorbitant rates?

This question sent the anti Groucho and Lucy bum cakes Hamilton fleeing into the night last night.
Actually not one deplorable has ever even attempted to answer this question because it’s just too painful for them:
Why have 9 members of Trump’s campaign staff, some that are now part of his administration, illegally contact Russians, and then when they were caught, they lied about it?

This is a well known fact that most DEPLORABLES don’t know because their RW media keeps hiding the facts from them.

Any takers?

It's not against the law to talk to a Russian, moron.

Whenever someone says "it's a well known fact," it means what follows is not a fact.

He didnt say it was a crime to talk to Russians. He is saying they lied about it, which raises suspicion of why theybwere talking to Russians.

And not one of those indictments affect Trump.

Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of that. They may very well affect Trump, in that they compel those under indictment to present information or documents specifically indemnifying or incriminating Trump.

haha, you're a real deep thinker. Are you claiming these things don't exist? Stop being a sissy... stop making people pick your brain for your thoughts, like you are a toddler learning English...

If it’s your implication that Flynn has been turned and it’s only a matter of time for Trump. You changing your opinion now?

"If it’s your implication that Flynn has been turned and it’s only a matter of time for Trump."

I never said or implied that. While I do think Flynn made a deal, I have no evidence or strong reason to believe it is going to seal trump's fate. It's possible he is merely protecting himself from a jail sentence, or protecting his son from same. But, we do have reason to believe that trump may be implicated, somehow, by Flynn, as these deals are generally used to "fry bigger fish".

First off, that’s what I was looking for. I can only go by what experience has taught me. I have seen no compelling evidence to suggest Flynn turner snitch. Honestly, if there were a loooooongg silence in the press, and among the political class I would wonder if they had something. Now, what Muller May have is Flynn and his So on something juicy. I’m sure about that, but a link to trump? No, not so far.

IDK where all the doubt is that Trump's in serious trouble here! Obama tried to warn Trump about Flynn before he took office! We can see he gives a FK trying to reverse every piece of legislation and EO's that has Obama's name on it! He's a disgusting animal that will be found to be treasonous and more than like conspired with Russia! "KEEP WEARING THE BLINDERS PEOPLE!" :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :nono: :talk2hand:

Reversing every EO Obama issued is one of the main reasons I like Trump.

Can you quote this "warning" that Obama supposedly gave Trump?

This question sent the anti Groucho and Lucy bum cakes Hamilton fleeing into the night last night.
Actually not one deplorable has ever even attempted to answer this question because it’s just too painful for them:
Why have 9 members of Trump’s campaign staff, some that are now part of his administration, illegally contact Russians, and then when they were caught, they lied about it?

This is a well known fact that most DEPLORABLES don’t know because their RW media keeps hiding the facts from them.

Any takers?

Whenever someone says "it's a well known fact," it means what follows is not a fact.

He didnt say it was a crime to talk to Russians. He is saying they lied about it, which raises suspicion of why theybwere talking to Russians.

To be clear, you mean Flynn, Manifort and Jr?

You are oblivious to the facts. Do you know of Trump's Panama Hotel that was built exclusively for corrupt countries to launder money?
( links in this thread)
Do you know that Trump's commerce secretary ran a bank inCyprus where Putin launders his money?
Of course not.
Guarantee you will shit your pants when Bob Mueller releases his final report.

ROFL! Who determined that it was built exclusively for corrupt countries to launder money? Which "corrupt countries" are you referring to? Frankly, I can't think of any countries that aren't corrupt.
Richard Engel our #1 foreign correspondent has a one hour special running on MSNBC explaining it all to you or you can read my multiple links on Trump’s money laundering hotel in Panama. But you and I both know you’re averse to educating yourself.
It's not HIS money laundering hotel, dumbass. He doesn't own it. He sold them the right to use his name. That's all. I"m not even clear how you would use a hotel to launder money.

You lease rooms and floors in the hotel for exhorbitant amounts, then this money is paid back to "investors" in the hotel (who are the same source of the money used to lease the rooms). Now the money has been layered and laundered.

Pretty simple. And highly illegal.

The money is laundered the minute it is invested. It's converted into an asset. Do you have any evidence the hotel is charging exorbitant rates?

"The money is laundered the minute it is invested. It's converted into an asset"

100% false, and I promise you have no idea what you are talking about. The money is not layered or laundered until it is liquid again. Purchasing property with ill-gotten gains is not money laundering. The laundering occurs when the money is pulled back out and disributed in such a way to create layers and space between its current state and its origins.

There are no indictments with any connection to Trump or anyone in his administration. The major question is, will Mueller decide to suborn perjury to satisfy the liberal base?
There are no indictments with any connection to Trump or anyone in his administration. The major question is, will Mueller decide to suborn perjury to satisfy the liberal base?

Go look into how him and Comey handled the anthrax attacks right after 9/11. He will do anything to bring a case.

Anything, including subordination of perjury. Yes. I think so too. It's fitting the narration into the 24 day time period.

Any takers?

You said "illegal contacts." If you know they aren't illegal, then what are all you snowflakes constantly crying about?

Any takers?

And Page, Sessions, and Papadapolous. And possibly others.

First off, that’s what I was looking for. I can only go by what experience has taught me. I have seen no compelling evidence to suggest Flynn turner snitch. Honestly, if there were a loooooongg silence in the press, and among the political class I would wonder if they had something. Now, what Muller May have is Flynn and his So on something juicy. I’m sure about that, but a link to trump? No, not so far.
It's probably nothing that hasn't already been in the news.

Any takers?

For what?

Any takers?

You said "illegal contacts." If you know they aren't illegal, then what are all you snowflakes constantly crying about?

I did not say "illegal contacts". You literally just made that up. You do that a LOT.

Any takers?

I did not say "illegal contacts". You literally just made that up. You do that a LOT.
"Reasonable" said it.

Any takers?

Gotta agree, but I’m only sold that Flynn and Manifort will go down for sure. Far as the others go, not so much. I don’t think they are useful to Mullers. And conflating their case with trumps is a mistake many make with these threads. Trump ain’t going down for being a Russian spy.

Any takers?

For what?

Not disclosing this, not declaring that. Won’t amount to much.

Any takers?

Gotta agree, but I’m only sold that Flynn and Manifort will go down for sure. Far as the others go, not so much. I don’t think they are useful to Mullers. And conflating their case with trumps is a mistake many make with these threads. Trump ain’t going down for being a Russian spy.

I agree. If Trump goes down (is impeached), it will be for obstruction of justice, or because top military brass refuses an order from him.

I agree. If Trump goes down (is impeached), it will be for obstruction of justice, or because top military brass refuses an order from him.

I don’t think obstruction. If it is, I don’t think that’s the end of him. Not until 2020.

For what?

Not disclosing this, not declaring that. Won’t amount to much.

When was the last time anyone was convicted of perjury for testiying before Congress?

You're so delusional it's positively hysterical.

Forum List

Back