Report: Hundreds Of Documents Conflict Biden's Account Of Why Ukraine Prosecutor Was Fired

Wow, I am not surprised whatso ever.

Report: Documents Conflict with Biden's Ukrainian Prosecutor Story

Solomon reported that, for instance, an official Ukrainian government memo shows that Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about Ukrainian prosecutors....

In other words — the company that employed Biden’s son apologized to the Ukrainian government after the firing of the chief prosecutor for the “U.S. representatives and public figures” actions or remarks.

Solomon also reported that Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to the Ukrainian government memo and Burisma’s American legal team’s internal memos.

According to Solomon, the memos raise the following “troubling questions”:

1) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma’s American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?”

2) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Solomon reported that in a “newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court,” Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation.

“The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified, according to Solomon.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin reportedly said.

Solomon said other documents show that as Biden’s efforts to fire Shokin picked up steam, Burisma’s American legal team “appeared to be moving into Ukraine with intensity.”​

Gosh, life sure is sweet when you are a Democrat....and out of jail.

Now who were the "American legal representatives" and why did American legal team investigate Burisma and its owner??

Solomon must know their names, he seems to be an authority on the subject of the Bidens and Ukraine.

Who was the "Burisma’s American legal team" names, John Solomon should know.

The Deep State are going to go after the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. Maybe they are plotting to assassinate him or have him remove like the way they are trying to remove Maduro from office.Maduro was going to help stop drug trafficking until the Deep State spread lies about his VP was a drug trafficker.

Ever notice how you have to squint to read the text when Brightbug get's into trashing a leftard like Biden?

Wow, I am not surprised whatso ever.

Solomon reported that, for instance, an official Ukrainian government memo shows that Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about Ukrainian prosecutors....

In other words — the company that employed Biden’s son apologized to the Ukrainian government after the firing of the chief prosecutor for the “U.S. representatives and public figures” actions or remarks.

Solomon also reported that Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to the Ukrainian government memo and Burisma’s American legal team’s internal memos.

According to Solomon, the memos raise the following “troubling questions”:

1) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma’s American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?”

2) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Solomon reported that in a “newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court,” Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation.

“The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified, according to Solomon.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin reportedly said.

Solomon said other documents show that as Biden’s efforts to fire Shokin picked up steam, Burisma’s American legal team “appeared to be moving into Ukraine with intensity.”​

Gosh, life sure is sweet when you are a Democrat....and out of jail.

BATA BOOM!

Now we know who Giuliani has as a point man, to spread his propaganda dirt is... John Solomon

I was wondering who Solomon was getting his bull crap from the past few months.... now we know.....

Last edited:
Solomon , Sara Cater's sidekick have been tramp stooges ever since both were at Circa. They are both on Hannity.

Solomon is now only an opinion contributor on the Hill and I read he is leaving the Hill to start his own website.

Solomon , Sara Cater's sidekick have been tramp stooges ever since both were at Circa. They are both on Hannity.

Solomon is now only an opinion contributor on the Hill and I read he is leaving the Hill to start his own website.
yep!

And thank goodness he is leaving the Hill! He ruined their reputation, with his garbage opinion pieces!

upload_2019-9-27_5-48-36.jpeg

Now we know who Giuliani has as a point man, to spread his propaganda dirt is... Jon Solomon

I was wondering who Solomon was getting his bull crap from the past few months.... now we know.....

It sure looks like the man is on a mission. The man's name is "John Solomon", BTW.

Here's the alleged Ukraine prosecutor memo Solomon is quoting. See if you can figure out what it's about, because I sure can't. It also appears to be a translation by Solomon, no date, no markings, no explanation what the heck was the "false information" or who were the U.S. officials who spread it, so...

The hysteria of the rightarded hysterics sure seems set to ramp up considerably over the next weeks and months. How they can keep up their level of hyperventilation for extended lengths of time is a medical mystery now already...

Last edited:

Here's the "Hill" link referenced in the Breitbart pile of crap. In that Hill "article" you find the scribd link to the memo (as provided in my posting above), which names the legal team's names.

Spoiler alert: "Biden" doesn't show up, in case you wondered.

Biden couldn't possibly be lying because he always favors truth over facts. Seriously, how about if we get a forensic accountant and let him follow the money in the Biden boys accounts. Could it be because the Bidens have pulled plenty more money shenanigans, maybe even involving other Democratic political elitists. The bottom line is it doesn't look good when our vice President gets caught shaking down a foreign country. Let's see how the money was laundered.

Breitbart is a 'dark money' site paid for by the wealthy to keep red hatters looking in the wrong direction. It seems to work on some.

I realize most American Trump snowflakes do not read, but for the interested reader see links below. Understand how it is money plays the right wing and how they vote against themselves rather than help each other. Breitbart info at bottom. Learn.

Excellent piece on the white voter's vote against themselves.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Overcoming Us vs. Them

How do elites manage to hijack voters’ ideas of themselves? | Aeon Essays

Group instinct & the white tribals of America | ORF

'The racism behind *Breitbart’s mission is explicit.'

2 big takeways from a scandalous report on internal Breitbart documents

Info on media see also:

Breitbart - Media Bias/Fact Check

Breitbart News Network - SourceWatch

did solomon say who put the corrupted prosecutor up to doing this so called affidavit statement? 10 to 1, Giuliani, Trump's personal new ''fixer'' that replaced Michael Cohen, his last fixer, who is in jail.... Rudy tutti better be careful... he could end up in the same spot.

The truth is now being revealed. Simply put, these documents from Ukraine prove Biden lied. He strong armed and bribed the Ukrainian government.

Even Biden admitted, or well... bragged about it back when he thought it was not illegal.
you can't seriously be this dumb???

Just a pro-tip from someone with Mensa level IQ, going after people's intellect with that sub 80 IQ of yours is not a smart move, makes you look even dumber than you are.

The truth is now being revealed. Simply put, these documents from Ukraine prove Biden lied. He strong armed and bribed the Ukrainian government.

Even Biden admitted, or well... bragged about it back when he thought it was not illegal.
you can't seriously be this dumb???
We see you can. Biden bragged about strong arming another government. With Obama's permission. Your party is in trouble.

Forum List

Back