🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Israel Stole $2B from Palestinian Workers

The world's only Jewish government swindles goyim and USMB's Jewish Task Force predictably responds to the news with lies and half-baked personal attacks. Way to shatter stereotypes. :lol:

America has been doing the same with it's SS money it take from it's workers. Shell games just don't pay off well in the long run. At least when an illegal alien works here using someone else's SS number they are fully aware they will not get that money back. I have extra paid into my account from someone erroneously using my name and SS number while working in some form of Agribiz.

But, then again, this is special and worthy of outrage because it's da joos. :rolleyes:

God forbid we accuse Jews and Israel of being anything less than perfect and "chosen."
Really? I had no idea you feel that way.

By the way and for the record, here is my complete post, not just your selection of part of it.
When going to grad school, the city taxed me for services to which I was not entitled as I was not a resident of the city.

Irritating, yes; but not so unusual to be taxed/charged by a government for services to which one is not entitled.

But, then again, this is special and worthy of outrage because it's da joos. :rolleyes:

God forbid we accuse Jews and Israel of being anything less than perfect and "chosen."

By the way and for the record, here is my complete post, not just your selection of part of it.
When going to grad school, the city taxed me for services to which I was not entitled as I was not a resident of the city.

Irritating, yes; but not so unusual to be taxed/charged by a government for services to which one is not entitled.

Yes, I'm sure that the people of Palestine will be relieved to find out that their plight is shared by thousands of American graduate students. :rolleyes:

I guess you chose to overlook minor differences like the fact that they're an oppressed people living at the mercy of an illegitimate society of squatters. Out of curiosity, what role, if any, did your religion or ethnic origin play in the tax that was levied upon you?

Yes, I'm sure that the people of Palestine will be relieved to find out that their plight is shared by thousands of American graduate students. :rolleyes:
And anyone who worked in that city but did not live there.

It's quite common to be taxed without representation by major municipalities. I wonder where the outrage is for that?

Shit, forgot...it's not da joos doing it. It's just government screwing folks here, as usual.

I guess you chose to overlook minor differences like the fact that they're an oppressed people living at the mercy of an illegitimate society of squatters. Out of curiosity, what role, if any, did your religion or ethnic origin play in the tax that was levied upon you?
Yeah, I did choose to overlook that as I am objective, not subjective. It's wrong whenever major municipalities do it and it's wrong here. But, again, the former gets no outrage, da joos do.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Habib, the entire Middle East, except Israel, is comprised of Muslim camel herders who invaded and became squatters. The Islamists squatted over much of Europe, Asia and Africa during the 7th and 8th centuries. You're just a bunch of terrorists and child molesters dedicated to stealing others' land and "booty" and murdering them and extortingthem with jizya taxes.

Muhammadans are born squatters and the Quran tells towel heads to become squatters.

Jews are the only people in the Middle East with legitimate legal and historical ties to their land.

Allahu Akbar! LOL

Last edited:

But, Muhamadans can call Muhammad, an illiterate, cave-dwelling terrorist and pedophile who raped a 6 year-old girl, the Perfect Man, eh, douchebag?

Islam is a sick cult and the Quran should be flushed down the toilet.

But, Muhamadans can call Muhammad, an illiterate, cave-dwelling terrorist and pedophile who raped a 6 year-old girl, the Perfect Man, eh, douchebag?

What about the 100,000 Christians Israel drove off their land before the 1848 war?

What about the 100,000 Christians Israel drove off their land before the 1848 war?

Dummy, it has been demonstrated you have no clue about history. Israel has not driven anyone off their land. Israel is a sanctuary for Christians who are driven off their land by Muslim persecutors. Just a few years ago, Bethlehem was 90% Christian. Today, Bethlehem is 10% Christian, a consequence of Muslim persecution.

The entire Christian population of the West Bank and Gaza is merely 50,000, out of 4 million population in total. The Christian population of Israel is 200,000 to 300,000.

You demonstrate your utter lack of knowledge with each post. Thank God you are not in my family. You are an embarrassment.

Dummy, it has been demonstrated you have no clue about history. Israel has not driven anyone off their land. Israel is a sanctuary for Christians who are driven off their land by Muslim persecutors. Just a few years ago, Bethlehem was 90% Christian. Today, Bethlehem is 10% Christian, a consequence of Muslim persecution.

The entire Christian population of the West Bank and Gaza is merely 50,000, out of 4 million population in total. The Christian population of Israel is 200,000 to 300,000.

You demonstrate your utter lack of knowledge with each post. Thank God you are not in my family. You are an embarrassment.

Ah, my dyslexic friend. You need to read up. About one third of the first wave of Palestinian refugees were Christians.

:rofl:

Marc really is a farcical nincompoop. Reading his input across the forum is like watching a down syndrome baby try to cure cancer.

Marc really is a farcical nincompoop. Reading his input across the forum is like watching a down syndrome baby try to cure cancer.

One day, if you ever out-debate me, we can have a parade up Fifth Avenue to celebrate.

Shithead.

And anyone who worked in that city but did not live there.

It's quite common to be taxed without representation by major municipalities. I wonder where the outrage is for that?
Oh, so the problem could be solved if the Palestinians in question moved to the Israeli city where they worked? Right, that might work out if the Zionists hadn't forcibly herded them out of Israel in the first place. You're either hopelessly ignorant of the restricted freedom of movement and inhabitancy that Palestinians face or you're making a purposefully disingenuous comparison in an attempt to whitewash Zionist misdeeds.

Shit, forgot...it's not da joos doing it. It's just government screwing folks here, as usual.
Zionists oppress Muslims out of a sense of religious obligation. It's part of their ideology.

Yeah, I did choose to overlook that as I am objective, not subjective. It's wrong whenever major municipalities do it and it's wrong here. But, again, the former gets no outrage, da joos do.

Hmmmmmmmm.
The Jews will be assigned blame according to the offenses they commit.

Habib, the entire Middle East, except Israel, is comprised of Muslim camel herders who invaded and became squatters. The Islamists squatted over much of Europe, Asia and Africa during the 7th and 8th centuries. You're just a bunch of terrorists and child molesters dedicated to stealing others' land and "booty" and murdering them and extortingthem with jizya taxes.

Muhammadans are born squatters and the Quran tells towel heads to become squatters.

Jews are the only people in the Middle East with legitimate legal and historical ties to their land.

Allahu Akbar! LOL

Keep telling yourself that you're "chosen." Maybe that will make you feel better about your dwindling religion and the ephemerality of its last bastion in Muslim lands. :lol:

Flush away; I assure you that my religion will continue to grow and yours will continue to fade into history. :lol:

Flush away; I assure you that my religion will continue to grow and yours will continue to fade into history. :lol:

Islam will continue to grow and be the single largest source of terrorism and failure and beheaders. Out of 1.5 BILLION Muhammadans, only 3 have won Nobel Prizes.

Out of just 13 million Jews, 160 Jews have won Nobel Prizes.

Islam is a putrid cult of losers and murderers and wife beaters. A religion founded by a child rapist.

Allahu Akbar! LOL

Keep telling yourself that you're "chosen." Maybe that will make you feel better about your dwindling religion and the ephemerality of its last bastion in Muslim lands. :lol:

Muslims are chosen to be failures and losers in life. Fucking pieces of shit cannot even transition out of the 7th century, while Israel passes you camel herders by.

Allahu Akbar! LOL

Forum List

Back