Report: Joe Biden Used Influence to Get Hunter Biden’s Daughter into Penn

One scheme after another from Joe Biden.

And Penn is where the CCP bought and paid for Penn Biden Center is located.

So many questions, so little time.

I was thinking this was about Pedo Joe putting his granddaughter in a cage.

iu

I

And? Got a e-mail for the trade?

I get it but there are bigger fish to fry.

Yeah, like Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner. Both who actually served in the Whitehouse, and grifted as much as $600 million in their pay to play crimes.

And I still want answers on how Kushner got away with lying on his security clearance application over 100 times. All of which amount to felonies.

And while you're at it, the $2 billion he received from the Saudis, after his secret flight paid for by tax payers money. So what did he give up?

And nobody has ever gotten an answer for Ivankas unprecedented 13 copy right patents, issued by the Chinese Communist Party. Something that has never happened before or sense.

Got any extra frying oil?

Yeah, like Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner. Both who actually served in the Whitehouse, and grifted as much as $600 million in their pay to play crimes.

And I still want answers on how Kushner got away with lying on his security clearance application over 100 times. All of which amount to felonies.

And while you're at it, the $2 billion he received from the Saudis, after his secret flight paid for by tax payers money. So what did he give up?

And nobody has ever gotten an answer for Ivankas unprecedented 13 copy right patents, issued by the Chinese Communist Party. Something that has never happened before or sense.

You just want to play with Ivanka's tits.....I get it, we all do. ;)

But Biden....

I won't be surprised if his influential dectractors do similar.

Is there anything corrupt and twisted that the cretin in the White House would not do?

What a miserable worm!

Forum List

Back