Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

In addition to blasting the Obama administration for the mission and for an official investigation they deemed a cover-up, the families complained that “military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah.”

Read more: Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service | Navy Seal | Fox Nation

I don't know if he damned them or not, I do know if he was permitted to mention any form of God while other Chaplin’s were prohibited from doing so, is screwed up.

CaféAuLait;7215465 said:

In addition to blasting the Obama administration for the mission and for an official investigation they deemed a cover-up, the families complained that “military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah.”

Read more: Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service | Navy Seal | Fox Nation

I don't know if he damned them or not, I do know if he was permitted to mention any form of God while other Chaplin’s were prohibited from doing so, is screwed up.

Check out the transcript. Wow.

Here is the radical cleric’s curse on our fallen SEALs.

Amen. I shelter in Allah from the devil who has been cast with stones.
In the name of Allah the merciful forgiver.
The companions of “THE FIRE”
(The sinners and infidels who are fodder for the hell fire)
ARE NOT EQUAL WITH the companions of heaven.
The companions of heaven (Muslims) are the WINNERS.
Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah.
(Mocking the GOD of Moses)
Such examples are what we present to the people, so that they would think.
(repent and convert to Islam)
Blessings are to your God (Allah) the God of glory and what they describe.
And peace be upon the messengers (prophets) and thanks be to Allah the lord of both universes (mankind and Jinn).

OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Allowed Radical Cleric to Curse US Navy SEAL Heroes at Funeral Services (Video & Transcript) | The Gateway Pundit

CaféAuLait;7215477 said:
Well here is the video, it is not true that God was not allowed to be mentioned as that is the first thing I hear. I do not know what the Cleric is saying though.

Muslim cleric disparaged dead Navy SEALS at their funeral | The Daily Caller

The families are very upset.

Today three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, appeared at a press conference to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011.

This was just months after the successful raid on the Bin Laden compound in Pakistan.

At the press conference today the families released video on how military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes.

This cleric disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” was shown this morning with a certified translation.

OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Allowed Radical Cleric to Curse US Navy SEAL Heroes at Funeral Services (Video & Transcript) | The Gateway Pundit

CaféAuLait;7215477 said:
Well here is the video, it is not true that God was not allowed to be mentioned as that is the first thing I hear. I do not know what the Cleric is saying though.

Today three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, appeared at a press conference to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011.

This was just months after the successful raid on the Bin Laden compound in Pakistan.

At the press conference today the families released video on how military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes.

This cleric disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” was shown this morning with a certified translation.

I saw the clip of the news conference and they seemed angered. I wonder if we have anyone here who may understand what he is saying and if things are taken out of context. IF he did damn the SEALs then there should be anger.

It also seems as if they want answers about the crash which may be driving their anger further.

CaféAuLait;7215477 said:

As they should be. Obama has really come low these days. He should have enough reverence for our fallen dead to not invite an Imam to pray over their Christian sons. Absolutely disgraceful.

I will tear any liberal who defends this behavior to shreds. My cannons are brought to bear.

:Boom2:

CaféAuLait;7215520 said:
CaféAuLait;7215477 said:

I saw the clip of the news conference and they seemed angered. I wonder if we have anyone here who may understand what he is saying and if things are taken out of context. IF he did damn the SEALs then there should be anger.

It also seems as if they want answers about the crash which may be driving their anger further.

According to their lawyer, it's a certified translation. And I believe they are suing the government.

Trying to get more information on the lawsuit.

Why on earth would they have a Muslim Cleric at this service though? It's really weird.

There has to be some pieces missing from this puzzle.

Alrighty. Well oh well. They are pissed off and here's what I was looking for to fill in the blanks.

Here's just part of it. Worth the read at link.

Accompanying the families of these dead Navy SEAL Team VI special operations servicemen will be retired military experts verifying their accounts of how and why the government is as much responsible for the deaths of their sons as is the Taliban.

The areas of inquiry at the press conference will include but not be limited to:

How President Obama and Vice President Biden, having disclosed on May 4, 2011, that Navy SEAL Team VI carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in the master terrorist’s death, put a retaliatory target on the backs of the fallen heroes.

How and why high-level military officials sent these Navy SEAL Team VI heroes into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.

How and why middle-level military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief in order that they can be promoted.

How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.

Navy SEAL Team VI Families Reveal Government?s Culpability in Death of Their Sons at National Press Club | The Gateway Pundit

CaféAuLait;7215520 said:

According to their lawyer, it's a certified translation. And I believe they are suing the government.

Trying to get more information on the lawsuit.

Why on earth would they have a Muslim Cleric at this service though? It's really weird.

There has to be some pieces missing from this puzzle.

I just looked up who was killed:

The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.[9][10][11][12] It is considered the worst loss of U.S Military life in the Afghanistan campaign, surpassing Operation Red Wings in 2005.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan

Maybe a joint service? Strange though.

Ok... I must be missing something or not understanding.

Can someone walk me through why the outrage over the prayer because I simply do not see it. But then I never studied the Muslim prayers to understand the translations.

You all know I don't knee-jerk to the defense of Obama or this administration, but I have to understand the issue before I can get upset over it.

Can someone walk me through why the outrage over the prayer because I simply do not see it. But then I never studied the Muslim prayers to understand the translations.

You all know I don't knee-jerk to the defense of Obama or this administration, but I have to understand the issue before I can get upset over it.

i gotta see how this shakes out too

Gotta love that liberal compassion. Always looking out for them victums /rolleyes

Geesh why do people think obama might be muslim, i just dont get it /sarcasm

And we are still to believe Obama is not Muslim or let Muslims do things he would not let a christian pastor to do/

Ok, let me see if I can explain it to you.

The mission it's all related to included the shoot-down of a CH-47 helicopter which resulted in the deaths of 38 men. Some were Seal team members, some were crewmen and some were Afghans. The Taliban claimed responsibility for shooting it down and nobody denies that.

In as good an example of dishonest journalism that you can find, The Washington Times, WND and FOX consistently uses the term "families" of the dead. While that is technically correct, in fact it is only three families from the dozens involved who are involved in a lawsuit against the President and the government, alleging a number of things were done "wrong," including the use of an inexperienced, National Guard pilot (a common enough disparagement of the NG by active duty people, in spite of the fact that the Guard has as much combat experience these days as any other unit) and that Apache gunships were not pulled off chasing the Taliban to cover the CH-47 landing. In other words, they're second-guessing the ground commanders and even alleging that somebody tipped off the Taliban.

Now...the whole lawsuit, and resulting predictable outrage from right wing media, is being stage managed by a guy named Larry Klayman, a lawyer who goes around finding excuses to sue politicians. He created the virtually one man organization Freedom Watch as a vehicle for his lawsuits. He is anti-Obama and writes a weekly column for WND, so he has an outlet to put his name and lawsuits out there. Of course, anything appearing in WND is picked up by Fox and the Times as their editorial positions are the same: Tell any lie, spin any story, reveal as little truth as possible to "get" Obama. Naturally, it goes from there to the hundreds of interconnected, right-wing websites, organizations and blog sites where it spreads like a cancer and is lapped up by conspiracy freaks and the OMG! OBAMA brigade.

The families involved have questions about the mission in which their sons died, which is common for grieving families and is nothing new. But, Klayman has fed their grief and talked them into suing. It's exactly the same thing left-wing activist's did with Cindy Sheehan during the Bush administration. The handlers care nothing for the families and are just using them to damage the administration.

Now...on to the prayer.

The translation is accepted by nearly everybody as correct. However, please note that the parts enclosed in parenthesis is the OPINION of Klayman and families about what they think it means. They've gone through the transcript and pointed out words and phrases which can be spun to substantiate their point. In fact, that's a fairly common Islamic type prayer which are often wordy and more direct than Christian prayers usually are. The Cleric's comments about heaven and hell are no different than the usual Christian funeral service which includes an explanation of repentance, redemption and a guarantee of heaven for believers. But, if it can be spun to evoke an emotional response, it will be by Klayman and his fellow travelers in the right wing press.

In the end, it's another "issue" manufactured out of whole cloth by people with an agenda and, just as with Cindy Sheehan, the families are simply pawns in a bigger game. It's disgusting, reprehensible and dishonest.

The muslim should not have been invited to that funeral and why it wasn't stopped just boggles my mind. Never ever should they have been permitted at that funeral, and why it wasn't stopped is just another issue. The muslims want to take over this country and they should not be permitted in our country and nor should this country have ever ever voted for a muslim president. Obama should be removed.

CaféAuLait;7215465 said:

Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah.
And peace be upon the messengers (prophets) and thanks be to Allah the lord of both universes (mankind and Jinn).

Could you please take a look at the last paragraph of that prayer? Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah. ( MOCKING THE GOD OF MOSES ) HELLO OUT THERE!?

Out of his own mouth this philistine rock idolater mocks my G-d! He is literally stating here that allah is a different god from our G-d and indeed he is! He is not the G-d of the bible! You've got him here red handed declaring it with his own lips! Is there anything new under this sun? This guys ancestors stood before Sauls army mocking G-d when David stepped up to the challenge. He was victorious because of His G-d. The G-d of Israel defeated the idolaters of King Davids day and He will do it again!! The LORD is our strength.

Now about the Muslim cleric. This is not a problem at all because my G-d is far greater than his puny little god. According to my faith, I can reverse the curse. You see Proverbs says an undeserved curse will fall to the ground like a feather. So his curse won't harm the dead. But it will most certainly harm him! Because he does deserves it. Here is my prayer for this Muslim Cleric & his family & brethren ( for all who pray for our deaths in the mosques )

Right now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I reverse this curse and send it back to the place from which it came. LORD, I petition you to cause the jinn that are in hell to torment this mans dead family members greater than they have ever been tormented. I ask that you increase the terrors, the suffering, the reality of hell one hundred fold and that you give this man dreams of his relatives in hell suffering these increased torments because of his own evil deeds.

Let this be a lesson to every idolater including the moon god idolaters who worship allah that every curse they speak against Americans, Against Israelis, Against Christians and Against Jews has been reversed this very day and is now falling upon their own heads, like an avalanche coming down the mountain, in the name of Jesus I decree and declare it. ( according to Luke 10:19 )

Avenge us O LORD GOD of our enemies! Hear my petition on behalf of these men and their families, Lord! We ask you to avenge us - these people have repayed evil for good and hatred for our friendship. Appoint an evil man to oppose this muslim cleric!

Let an accuser stand at his right hand, when he is tried let him be found guilty! May his own prayers condemn him! May his days be few! May another replace him in his religious duties, may he be publicly shamed and humiliated along with his entire family!

May his children become fatherless, his wife a widow, his children orphans, may they be driven from their ruined homes in poverty. May a creditor seize all he has, may no one extend kindness to him, or take pity on his fatherless children, may his descendants be cut off, their names blotted out from the next generation, may the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord; may their torments by jinn be increased 100 fold because of the actions of this man! May they cry out in hell & curse the very name of this Muslim Cleric continually ....

May the sins of his mother never be blotted out, May their sins always remain before the LORD, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth, In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

The G-d of Israel is the One true God. Is there any other god? Even a little rock god named allah? NO. I KNOW NOT ANY OTHER GOD.

Let others fear the name of the LORD when they see the disasters that befall this man and his family. Let them say the G-d of Israel is the one true G-d and we have sinned against him and against his people. Let them repent and turn from their wicked ways and find redemption at the foot of the cross. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom.

- Jeremiah

^^^ Perfect Christian example by Jeremiah of Jesus's teaching, "to love your enemy" .. :cool:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7215465 said:

Could you please take a look at the last paragraph of that prayer? Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah. ( MOCKING THE GOD OF MOSES ) HELLO OUT THERE!?

Out of his own mouth this philistine rock idolater mocks my G-d! He is literally stating here that allah is a different god from our G-d and indeed he is! He is not the G-d of the bible! You've got him here red handed declaring it with his own lips! Is there anything new under this sun? This guys ancestors stood before Sauls army mocking G-d when David stepped up to the challenge. He was victorious because of His G-d. The G-d of Israel defeated the idolaters of King Davids day and He will do it again!! The LORD is our strength.

Now about the Muslim cleric. This is not a problem at all because my G-d is far greater than his puny little god. According to my faith, I can reverse the curse. You see Proverbs says an undeserved curse will fall to the ground like a feather. So his curse won't harm the dead. But it will most certainly harm him! Because he does deserves it. Here is my prayer for this Muslim Cleric & his family & brethren ( for all who pray for our deaths in the mosques )

Right now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I reverse this curse and send it back to the place from which it came. LORD, I petition you to cause the jinn that are in hell to torment this mans dead family members greater than they have ever been tormented. I ask that you increase the terrors, the suffering, the reality of hell one hundred fold and that you give this man dreams of his relatives in hell suffering these increased torments because of his own evil deeds.

Let this be a lesson to every idolater including the moon god idolaters who worship allah that every curse they speak against Americans, Against Israelis, Against Christians and Against Jews has been reversed this very day and is now falling upon their own heads, like an avalanche coming down the mountain, in the name of Jesus I decree and declare it. ( according to Luke 10:19 )

Avenge us O LORD GOD of our enemies! Hear my petition on behalf of these men and their families, Lord! We ask you to avenge us - these people have repayed evil for good and hatred for our friendship. Appoint an evil man to oppose this muslim cleric!

Let an accuser stand at his right hand, when he is tried let him be found guilty! May his own prayers condemn him! May his days be few! May another replace him in his religious duties, may he be publicly shamed and humiliated along with his entire family!

May his children become fatherless, his wife a widow, his children orphans, may they be driven from their ruined homes in poverty. May a creditor seize all he has, may no one extend kindness to him, or take pity on his fatherless children, may his descendants be cut off, their names blotted out from the next generation, may the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord; may their torments by jinn be increased 100 fold because of the actions of this man! May they cry out in hell & curse the very name of this Muslim Cleric continually ....

May the sins of his mother never be blotted out, May their sins always remain before the LORD, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth, In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

The G-d of Israel is the One true God. Is there any other god? Even a little rock god named allah? NO. I KNOW NOT ANY OTHER GOD.

Let others fear the name of the LORD when they see the disasters that befall this man and his family. Let them say the G-d of Israel is the one true G-d and we have sinned against him and against his people. Let them repent and turn from their wicked ways and find redemption at the foot of the cross. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom.

- Jeremiah

Ah, this is the biblical quote used by the Rightwing christianists about our President.

Forum List

Back