Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

Sunshine, when he said, the companions of THE FIRE - hellbound Seals is what he is saying here.....

ARE NOT EQUAL WITH THE companions of heaven. He is speaking of Muslims alone who Islam teaches are the only ones who will be in heaven all others including these Seals are hellbound.

When he speaks about the Koran to the Mountain - mountain prostrated in fear - he is mocking the G-d of Moses.

The prayer was interpreted by Arabic speaking Israelis who have already said this was what he was praying. Thank G-d for Israelis who know Arabic. You'd never get the true interpretation from an Arab.

When he says The companions of heaven are the winners? He is again speaking of Muslims are winners. Navy seals are losers and now in hell according to his prayer. - Jeri

You are an idiot. With people like you in this country, we don't need enemies. People like you will destroy it in short order. Anyone who would throw out that kind of interpretaton of a prayer to the families of fallen soldiers is just mean. We are in Afghanistan HELPING Arabs. An English translation is quite enough to see what was said. Christ on a cracker, you are fucking dumb.

BTW: You have been asked to review several passages of scripture from your own stated books. Ignore much?

Bowing down to Islam on this board won't win you any favor on the day of Jihad, Sunshine. You are still an infidel and in their world? You are no different from any of the rest of us. Keep it in mind next time you are kissing up to them.. thanks...

Bottom line is you are a coward, Sunshine. The only thing you care about is saving your own skin. I've met plenty of your kind before. Unfortunately.

-Jeri

Oh BTW, Jeremiah, oh mighty poo bah of all things stupid, did you know that Jews in Jerusalem spit on Christians? So maybe our 'Israeli friends' had ulterior motives in their interpretation!

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

So you are an anti - semite jew hater as well. Why am I not surprised? Are you related to Sherri by any chance? Both of you seem to love defending muslim terrorists! Wouldn't be surprised to learn both of you are Muslims.

- Jeri

Fox Nation? :eusa_eh: FOX NATION?!!! You people seriously need to start thinking for yourselves. :banghead: AND "you're not sure if Allah was mentioned"? :eusa_eh:

CaféAuLait;7215465 said:

I don't know if he damned them or not
, I do know if he was permitted to mention any form of God while other Chaplin’s were prohibited from doing so, is screwed up.

Then don't start the thread you ****.

this CaféAuLait asswipe is one of the most partisan asswipes on the board next to Katzndogz, bripat, WillowTree, boedicca, PoliChic, 007 (changed name from Pale Rider after losing election wager), Loverbears65, etc...

PUT DOWN THE ROGER AILES KOOL AID!!! :wine:

Last edited:
Oh BTW, Jeremiah, oh mighty poo bah of all things stupid, did you know that Jews in Jerusalem spit on Christians? So maybe our 'Israeli friends' had ulterior motives in their interpretation!

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

So you are an anti - semite jew hater as well. Why am I not surprised? Are you related to Sherri by any chance? Both of you seem to love defending muslim terrorists! Wouldn't be surprised to learn both of you are Muslims.

- Jeri

Yeah muslims dress like Bettie Page all the time!
haha_smilie.gif

You are a blithering idiot. You can only stand a person if they are in lock step with you. You fling around the term 'our Israeli friends' when it is clear you have no idea what the feeling about Christians is in Israel nor how they are treated there, you bash Sunni as well as likley getting him banned, and then you have the audacity to label anyone. You have no sense of what is going on in the world. At first I thought you were well intended, but you are not. You have no respect for the beliefs of others, beliefs which my ancestors fought to give them the right to have. You are a goddamned bigot. You hate everyone except those just like yourself, and having been on forums since 2004, I've never seen anyone as arrogant and prentious as you are, thinking that anyone wants or needs you to proselytize them.

And shouldn't you be in church about now?

Last edited:
Bottom line is you are a coward, Sunshine. The only thing you care about is saving your own skin. I've met plenty of your kind before. Unfortunately.

-Jeri

Bottom line is you are an idiot. All you care about is showing off your righteousness just like the ones Jesus compared to 'whited sepulchers.'

CaféAuLait;7215465 said:
Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

In addition to blasting the Obama administration for the mission and for an official investigation they deemed a cover-up, the families complained that “military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah.”

Read more: Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service | Navy Seal | Fox Nation

I don't know if he damned them or not, I do know if he was permitted to mention any form of God while other Chaplin’s were prohibited from doing so, is screwed up.

No, he did not damn them, or even close. The biggest clue there is the need for parenthesis to tell us what he "really means"

CaféAuLait;7215465 said:

In addition to blasting the Obama administration for the mission and for an official investigation they deemed a cover-up, the families complained that “military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah.”

Read more: Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service | Navy Seal | Fox Nation

I don't know if he damned them or not, I do know if he was permitted to mention any form of God while other Chaplin’s were prohibited from doing so, is screwed up.

No, he did not damn them, or even close. The biggest clue there is the need for parenthesis to tell us what he "really means"

B I N G O !!! We fight a common 'enemy' along with the Afghanis. And that enemy is radical islamic insurgents. That is what he is referring to. That is who got pummeled with rocks. Instead of promoting peace in the world, idiots like jeremiah just go around stiring up more shit.

Last edited:
Not sure if it is still there, but back in thye 70s there was a meeting place in Jerusalem where Christian services were held at one time, and then Muslim services were held at another. Jermiah would shit a squealing worm over that.

Worst administration I have lived under, and there have been a few

they all make me sick

CaféAuLait;7215477 said:
Well here is the video, it is not true that God was not allowed to be mentioned as that is the first thing I hear. I do not know what the Cleric is saying though.

Muslim cleric disparaged dead Navy SEALS at their funeral | The Daily Caller

So, in short you make an incendiary title to your thread but you really don't know what in the heck the guy is saying? Bad form! :lol:

It has been interpreted by some of our Israeli friends who speak Arabic. The Imam was evil, no question about it. He was caught at it. Get over it. - J

LOL, that's a real "objective" and "unbiased" source! Thanks for the laugh! :lol: I'm not a Muslim, so I don't have to "get over anything".

Hard to fathom why most Americans aren't even the slightest bit suspicious about Seal Team 6 meeting their demise so soon after the Bin Laden raid. I mean, you don't have to wear a 'Tinfoil Hat' to be at least a bit curious & suspicious. My guess is, the Government's Bin Laden story is a farce. Nothing happened the way they claimed it did. These poor guys knew the truth. They had to go. But hey, call me crazy. Whatever.

So, in short you make an incendiary title to your thread but you really don't know what in the heck the guy is saying? Bad form! :lol:

It has been interpreted by some of our Israeli friends who speak Arabic. The Imam was evil, no question about it. He was caught at it. Get over it. - J

LOL, that's a real "objective" and "unbiased" source! Thanks for the laugh! :lol: I'm not a Muslim, so I don't have to "get over anything".

Nor I. And as long as they aren't turning the US into a theocracy if any kind regardless who the group is they are fine.

But I must confess that having a bachelor's and 2 advanced degrees, then having that stupid twit tell me what it said = red flag/bull. It is beyond insulting. It just doesn't get more pretentious than that silly twit has been on this thread.

I just wish I could find out what happened to Sunni. I have been remiss in letting my friends know how they can reach me outside the forum. I hope he comes back.

I'm also missing Si, I guess she is just busy.

Last edited:

- Jeri

You dolt, Jews are not the only semitic people:

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in the Near East, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Ishmaelites, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Bahranis, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites, Arabs, Sabians, Syriacs, Palmyrans and Qedarites. It was proposed at first to refer to the languages related to Hebrew by Ludwig Schlözer, in Eichhorn's "Repertorium", vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his "Einleitung in das Alte Testament" (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45). In his "Geschichte der neuen Sprachenkunde", pt. I (Göttingen, 1807) it had already become a fixed technical term.[1]

The word "Semitic" is an adjective derived from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Bible (Genesis 5.32, 6.10, 10.21), or more precisely from the Greek derivative of that name, namely Σημ (Sēm); the noun form referring to a person is Semite.

Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back