Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

The families are very upset.

Today three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, appeared at a press conference to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011.

This was just months after the successful raid on the Bin Laden compound in Pakistan.

At the press conference today the families released video on how military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes.

This cleric disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” was shown this morning with a certified translation.

OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Allowed Radical Cleric to Curse US Navy SEAL Heroes at Funeral Services (Video & Transcript) | The Gateway Pundit

As they should be. Obama has really come low these days. He should have enough reverence for our fallen dead to not invite an Imam to pray over their Christian sons. Absolutely disgraceful.

I will tear any liberal who defends this behavior to shreds. My cannons are brought to bear.

:Boom2:

"He should have enough reverence for our fallen dead to not invite an Imam to pray over their Christian sons. Absolutely disgraceful."

Now you know how Jews feel when prayed over by the filthy christer goyim "preachers":eusa_whistle:

Bravo, Polkow! I agree with you! The only trouble is I don't recall any christian preachers that ever led the funeral service of a Jew. Perhaps you do. If that is the case, I would agree with you that the person overseeing the funeral service should have been a Rabbi. PERIOD.

For the record, Polkow. I covet the prayers of the Jews as well as the Jewish Rabbis. There is no greater blessing than for a Rabbi to pray over you and bless you. My last blessing was at an airport terminal and he blessed me right there in front of the luggage pick up. True story. :eusa_angel: Have an awesome day! - Jeri

I just spent the day putting a brain dead Bible thumper named Jeremiah in his place.

Actually, it was kinda fun watching him squirm. :eusa_angel:

Read through the thread. You declined the challenge for debate, Sunni. Not me. As to putting me in my place? I'm an american woman. You don't have the backbone to put me "in my place". So there it is. - Jeri

You certainly did not expect an honest, forthright, courageous response from this...poster, did you? There is never any response to penetrating debate, no answers to the hard questions. His/her self-satisfied pat line of regurgitated propaganda and half-thinking is the only excuse she/he has for interchange. Defending the religious position he/she has chosen is far beyond her/his capacities. Teaching others is something that could only happen in his/her dreams. Since critical thinking is exclusive to his/her mentality, any criticisms issued are less than worthless.

Doubtless she/he will crawl away for awhile now and await 48 hours to pass to 'neg' everyone that she/he has today. It is what keeps him/her busy and the pinnacle of her/his abilities.

By the way, why would anyone use the term Sunni when the person is so full of Shiite?

Last edited:
Seal Team 6 sleeps with the fishes. They got Bin Laden, and then their own Government got them. They knew too much. They knew the true story. This just adds insult. But hey, move along, nothing to see here. ;)

Last edited:
The families are very upset.

Today three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, appeared at a press conference to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011.

This was just months after the successful raid on the Bin Laden compound in Pakistan.

At the press conference today the families released video on how military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes.

This cleric disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” was shown this morning with a certified translation.

OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Allowed Radical Cleric to Curse US Navy SEAL Heroes at Funeral Services (Video & Transcript) | The Gateway Pundit

As they should be. Obama has really come low these days. He should have enough reverence for our fallen dead to not invite an Imam to pray over their Christian sons. Absolutely disgraceful.

I will tear any liberal who defends this behavior to shreds. My cannons are brought to bear.

"He should have enough reverence for our fallen dead to not invite an Imam to pray over their Christian sons. Absolutely disgraceful."

Now you know how Jews feel when prayed over by the filthy christer goyim "preachers":eusa_whistle:

Weren't some of the casualties Afghans?
They don't get a choice?

^^^ Perfect Christian example by Jeremiah of Jesus's teaching, "to love your enemy" .. :cool:

It is the prayer Muslims fear and I pray it regularly to reverse the curses the Muslims speak from their mosques every morning. I have made it clear I pray from the Torah and the New Testament. I always have.

This is a prayer of King Davids against his enemies. I prefer King Davids prayers. He's got that fearless spirit that goes straight to the heart of the matter and I can relate.

When you get over your fear of being killed for leaving Islam? Send me an email. I'll be happy to help you from there. Until then? You are stuck in your fear. I pity you but I cannot help you, Sunni. You are so weak. Especially for a man!

-Jeri

Oh so you like the psalmist. Do you ever use THIS one?

Psalm 51: 1 - 11.

1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

No? Perhaps that is why you are so ineffictive.

Or maybe yours goes more like this:

For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
Psalm 38:7

Last edited:
It's a righteous prayer. Do not worry about it. Just pray it for yourselves because the more people who pray this prayer the more powerful it becomes. For married couples it is more like 2 together equals 10,000. There is a synergy there you can tap into, Christians.

Mass email to your friends and relatives and let them decree the prayer from their own lips. If the prayer was good enough for King David ( exerpts ) it is good enough for those of us who believe in the G-d of the bible too. Pray the prayer!

- Jeri

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Isiah 64:4

Maybe you should quit before you get farther behind.

The muslim should not have been invited to that funeral and why it wasn't stopped just boggles my mind. Never ever should they have been permitted at that funeral, and why it wasn't stopped is just another issue. The muslims want to take over this country and they should not be permitted in our country and nor should this country have ever ever voted for a muslim president. Obama should be removed.

It is the Obama administration initiative - INTERFAITHISM - is what it is called. You saw your first American interfaithism service at the Newtown gathering by President Obama. Everyone was invited to pray except for the evangelical Christian Pastor. - Jeri p.s. I watched each one pray and it is true that they called the Pastors name but then bypassed him entirely.

It is fine because Christians cannot pray to a moon god and cannot partake in the idolatry of Muslims. We could have prayed with the Jewish Rabbi but not moon god worshipers. Christians cannot pray with idolaters and expect G-d to hear that prayer. It is a wicked thing to do. - Jeri

Hmmm.........

And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. (Matthew 6:5–8)

Sunni, I believe before I'm finished here that you are going to come to know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.

It is not unusual to hear the Muslims claim I am crazy and the reason for this is they would fear to say the things I say. They are in bondage to fear. YOU are in bondage to fear. That is what keeps you stuck in a false religion. You lack the courage to get out!

According to the bible - my fearlessness is a sign to you of my salvation and your fearfulness is a sign to you of your perdition. You are perishing even now, if you die without Christ you will awake in hell. That is the reality of it so stop fearing man ( which is a snare of satan according to scripture ) and start fear G-d of Bible instead who has the power to cast you into hell! allah has no power over you to do anything to you. It's a rock, Sunni. A rock god is about as efffective as praying to dirt. Call on the name of the LORD and be saved. For heaven's sake. - Jeremiah

If you are the one who got Sunni banned, you are not fearless. You are just another arrogant self righteous piece of chicken shit.

Last edited:
Because the Military is anti - christian now. The Pentagon is full of atheists, the agenda is war on Christianity. The trouble here, Gravity, is that these men in the Pentagon think they are striving against some Christians when in reality they are striving against God. What do you think they deserve for that? You can be sure it will fall upon their own heads and the heads of their family members.

II Thessalonians God counts it a righteous thing to recompense trouble upon those who trouble His children. In other words, these guys who arranged for this Muslim cleric to do this? They are under a curse and will see God repay them for their causing christians trouble. It is a guarantee. I've seen people who were perfectly healthy literally drop dead because they troubled the wrong Christian. It happens.

- Jeri

Where does Jesus say anyone will drop dead for 'troubling the wrong Christian?' You are not a Christian. You are just a garden variety nut case and a damned slow one at that.

Last edited:
OK, page 3 was enough for today. I think the question was asked regarding why this happened. Certainly a chaplain or person of same faith as the soldiers would have been more appropriate. But given that we are in a joint effort with the governements and people where our fighting men are, I'm not sure it was completely wrong. In that scenario, the enemy was the same for both Christians and non militant muslims. And I've said it before, a Christian will fare better with a muslim than an athiest will. At least Jesus is considered a prophet of islam.

CaféAuLait;7215465 said:
Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

In addition to blasting the Obama administration for the mission and for an official investigation they deemed a cover-up, the families complained that “military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah.”

Read more: Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service | Navy Seal | Fox Nation

I don't know if he damned them or not, I do know if he was permitted to mention any form of God while other Chaplin’s were prohibited from doing so, is screwed up.

Have we entered the freaking twilight zone or something?

I am so sick of political correctness and this had to be someone's idea of being fair and non-judgemental to Muslims, as if that is more important than honoring our brave military members who lost their lives.

I couldn't help notice that in the translated words from the cleric, there was no mention of any fallen soldiers. Not one single kind word for them from a Muslim, even though we keep hearing what a peaceful religion they are. I would expect more sympathy from a peace-loving person.

Last edited:
Here is the radical cleric’s curse on our fallen SEALs.

Amen. I shelter in Allah from the devil who has been cast with stones.
In the name of Allah the merciful forgiver.
The companions of “THE FIRE”
ARE NOT EQUAL WITH the companions of heaven.
The companions of heaven are the WINNERS.
Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of it. Such examples are what we present to the people, so that they would think.
Blessings are to your God, the God of glory and what they describe.
And peace be upon the messengers and thanks be to Allah the lord of both universes.

OK, taking out the translation someone added earlier, the devil who has been cast with stones could certainly refer to the enemy in Afghanistan, you know, the ones we are there helping the Afghanis fight. If you read it without someone's interpretation added, it looks like a hero''s prayer to me. In fact, without the interpretations added, it sounds down right ecumenical!

Sunshine, when he said, the companions of THE FIRE - hellbound Seals is what he is saying here.....

ARE NOT EQUAL WITH THE companions of heaven. He is speaking of Muslims alone who Islam teaches are the only ones who will be in heaven all others including these Seals are hellbound.

When he speaks about the Koran to the Mountain - mountain prostrated in fear - he is mocking the G-d of Moses.

The prayer was interpreted by Arabic speaking Israelis who have already said this was what he was praying. Thank G-d for Israelis who know Arabic. You'd never get the true interpretation from an Arab.

When he says The companions of heaven are the winners? He is again speaking of Muslims are winners. Navy seals are losers and now in hell according to his prayer. - Jeri

CaféAuLait;7215477 said:
Well here is the video, it is not true that God was not allowed to be mentioned as that is the first thing I hear. I do not know what the Cleric is saying though.

Muslim cleric disparaged dead Navy SEALS at their funeral | The Daily Caller

So, in short you make an incendiary title to your thread but you really don't know what in the heck the guy is saying? Bad form! :lol:

It has been interpreted by some of our Israeli friends who speak Arabic. The Imam was evil, no question about it. He was caught at it. Get over it. - J

Sunshine, when he said, the companions of THE FIRE - hellbound Seals is what he is saying here.....

ARE NOT EQUAL WITH THE companions of heaven. He is speaking of Muslims alone who Islam teaches are the only ones who will be in heaven all others including these Seals are hellbound.

When he speaks about the Koran to the Mountain - mountain prostrated in fear - he is mocking the G-d of Moses.

The prayer was interpreted by Arabic speaking Israelis who have already said this was what he was praying. Thank G-d for Israelis who know Arabic. You'd never get the true interpretation from an Arab.

When he says The companions of heaven are the winners? He is again speaking of Muslims are winners. Navy seals are losers and now in hell according to his prayer. - Jeri

You are an idiot. With people like you in this country, we don't need enemies. People like you will destroy it in short order. Anyone who would throw out that kind of interpretaton of a prayer to the families of fallen soldiers is just mean. We are in Afghanistan HELPING Arabs. An English translation is quite enough to see what was said. Christ on a cracker, you are fucking dumb.

BTW: You have been asked to review several passages of scripture from your own stated books. Ignore much?

Last edited:

You don't know what was said. All you know is what someone TOLD you was said. What a sad representation of Christianity you are. You are shallow and stupid. Do you handle snakes too?

CaféAuLait;7215465 said:

In addition to blasting the Obama administration for the mission and for an official investigation they deemed a cover-up, the families complained that “military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah.”

Read more: Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service | Navy Seal | Fox Nation

I don't know if he damned them or not, I do know if he was permitted to mention any form of God while other Chaplin’s were prohibited from doing so, is screwed up.

Have we entered the freaking twilight zone or something?

I am so sick of political correctness and this had to be someone's idea of being fair and non-judgemental to Muslims, as if that is more important than honoring our brave military members who lost their lives.

I couldn't help notice that in the translated words from the cleric, there was no mention of any fallen soldiers. Not one single kind word for them from a Muslim, even though we keep hearing what a peaceful religion they are. I would expect more sympathy from a peace-loving person.

Muslims are fighting along with us in Afghanistan. I'm not so sure this was a condemnation of our soldiers. If you take out the so called translations, it looks pretty benign. I think we have some really good Christians on this forum who speak objectively to the events of the day. This nut Jeremiah is NOT one of them. Anyway, why isn't she busy getting ready for church instead of hanging out of a message board?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back