Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

There is no conflict. I pray for the salvation of Muslims world wide regularly. I pray for the conversion of 1.2 billion souls although I believe there are less than a billion Muslims now as I'm told many are converting to Christianity. To G-d be the Glory. Amen. - Jeri
Did Jesus teach you to curse your enemies like you have been doing on this board?

Yes or No

I just don't understand having a Muslim Cleric preside over a Christian funeral, I just don't get it.

Again it is the new agenda coming out of the UN these days. It is called Interfaithism and CAIR is pushing it here in the USA in order to confuse Americans into believing that THEY believe in the same G-d we do. ( call it their Kumbaya moment ) Which would be the G-d of Moses of course.

As you can see from the prayer this Muslim Cleric openly MOCKS the G-d of Moses - just as their ancestors - the Philistines mocked the G-d of King David when Goliath stood before him. Nothing new under the sun. They were idolaters then and they are idolaters now. Before their god was called Dagon. These days he goes by the name baal allah. Sunni thinks I am in trouble with my own faith for petitioning G-d to trouble those who trouble us. Too funny. .......and this guy claims to have read the bible. I don't think so!

- Jeri

My gosh! Reading some of the responses in this thread makes me wonder just what it's really like to go through life scared completely shitless all the time. I mean...how do y'all get through the day without having a stroke? Isn't living in total fear of some Muslim jumping out of the shadows and hollering, "Gotcha!" fatiguing after awhile?

Attachments

• $images.jpeg
    $images.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 79
There is no conflict. I pray for the salvation of Muslims world wide regularly. I pray for the conversion of 1.2 billion souls although I believe there are less than a billion Muslims now as I'm told many are converting to Christianity. To G-d be the Glory. Amen. - Jeri
Did Jesus teach you to curse your enemies like you have been doing on this board?

Yes or No

According to Luke 10:19 I have been given all authority over the enemy ( satan - whom you serve unwittingly ) and nothing shall by any means harm me.

This is the power scripture that gives the intercessor spiritual authority to Bind, Loose, etc. Whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven, whatever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven. It is called the Keys to the Kingdom and yes, Jesus went to the cross to take those keys from hell itself. Jesus said, you shall have whatever you say. In other words, if you can believe for it? If you can say to that mountain be thou removed? It shall be! I take authority over the demons that have blinded your mind to the Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ, Sunni and call on the Lord to open your eyes to the truth. That you may be set free. I continually pray that G-d avenges us of our enemies including the followers of Islam and thank Him that according to Psalms 91 I will only see the reward of the wicked with my own eyes. That is a promise to those who belong to G-d and the reason the wicked perish like the grass in the field. Here today? Gone tomorrow. Read Psalm 73 for the full version. It is the fate of false god worshipers such as those following Islam.

-Jeri

A Christian like you is to follow the words and teachings or Jesus.

Is that correct Jeremiah?

Then please post any verses where Jesus said for you to curse your enemies (people) like you have been doing on this thread towards the muslims.

I be right here waiting......... :cool:

I just don't understand having a Muslim Cleric preside over a Christian funeral, I just don't get it.

Again it is the new agenda coming out of the UN these days. It is called Interfaithism and CAIR is pushing it here in the USA in order to confuse Americans into believing that THEY believe in the same G-d we do. ( call it their Kumbaya moment ) Which would be the G-d of Moses of course.

As you can see from the prayer this Muslim Cleric openly MOCKS the G-d of Moses - just as their ancestors - the Philistines mocked the G-d of King David when Goliath stood before him. Nothing new under the sun. They were idolaters then and they are idolaters now. Before their god was called Dagon. These days he goes by the name baal allah. Sunni thinks I am in trouble with my own faith for petitioning G-d to trouble those who trouble us. Too funny. .......and this guy claims to have read the bible. I don't think so!

Then please post any verses where Jesus said for you to curse your enemies like you have been doing on this thread towards the muslims.

I didn't put any of you under a curse. You put yourselves under a curse when you chose to serve a rock god over the G-d of Israel. The truth is .......you already ARE cursed! My prayer is a righteous prayer that petitions G-d to avenge me of my enemies... show me where that is forbidden? You cannot!

Your problem is obvious. You have not taken in the full council of God and His Holy Word. Both Old Testament AND New Testament! I am most definitely within my rights as a Christian to petition G-d to avenge me of my enemies. In fact that is new testament praying, Sunni.

I'm sorry this is your first encounter with it but I can assure you this is no secret in the world of intercessory prayer. We have been busy un-doing your curses prayed every morning in mosques globally for many years now. Why don't you explain to the board what your religion prays for in these mosque prayer meetings. Start with the destruction of Israel, driving Jews into the sea,death to America and death to Americans, yes, start there and then we'll have a little chit - chat if you are up for it. - Jeri

Last edited:

Then please post any verses where Jesus said for you to curse your enemies like you have been doing on this thread towards the muslims.

I didn't put any of you under a curse. You put yourselves under a curse when you chose to serve a rock god over the G-d of Israel. The truth is .......you already ARE cursed! My prayer is a righteous prayer that petitions G-d to avenge me of my enemies... show me where that is forbidden? You cannot!
Show me where Jesus permits Christians to pray against their enemies (people) and to 'avenge' them in the New Testament?

Last edited:
Ok... I must be missing something or not understanding.

Can someone walk me through why the outrage over the prayer because I simply do not see it. But then I never studied the Muslim prayers to understand the translations.

You all know I don't knee-jerk to the defense of Obama or this administration, but I have to understand the issue before I can get upset over it.

Ok, let me see if I can explain it to you.

The mission it's all related to included the shoot-down of a CH-47 helicopter which resulted in the deaths of 38 men. Some were Seal team members, some were crewmen and some were Afghans. The Taliban claimed responsibility for shooting it down and nobody denies that.

In as good an example of dishonest journalism that you can find, The Washington Times, WND and FOX consistently uses the term "families" of the dead. While that is technically correct, in fact it is only three families from the dozens involved who are involved in a lawsuit against the President and the government, alleging a number of things were done "wrong," including the use of an inexperienced, National Guard pilot (a common enough disparagement of the NG by active duty people, in spite of the fact that the Guard has as much combat experience these days as any other unit) and that Apache gunships were not pulled off chasing the Taliban to cover the CH-47 landing. In other words, they're second-guessing the ground commanders and even alleging that somebody tipped off the Taliban.

Now...the whole lawsuit, and resulting predictable outrage from right wing media, is being stage managed by a guy named Larry Klayman, a lawyer who goes around finding excuses to sue politicians. He created the virtually one man organization Freedom Watch as a vehicle for his lawsuits. He is anti-Obama and writes a weekly column for WND, so he has an outlet to put his name and lawsuits out there. Of course, anything appearing in WND is picked up by Fox and the Times as their editorial positions are the same: Tell any lie, spin any story, reveal as little truth as possible to "get" Obama. Naturally, it goes from there to the hundreds of interconnected, right-wing websites, organizations and blog sites where it spreads like a cancer and is lapped up by conspiracy freaks and the OMG! OBAMA brigade.

The families involved have questions about the mission in which their sons died, which is common for grieving families and is nothing new. But, Klayman has fed their grief and talked them into suing. It's exactly the same thing left-wing activist's did with Cindy Sheehan during the Bush administration. The handlers care nothing for the families and are just using them to damage the administration.

Now...on to the prayer.

The translation is accepted by nearly everybody as correct. However, please note that the parts enclosed in parenthesis is the OPINION of Klayman and families about what they think it means. They've gone through the transcript and pointed out words and phrases which can be spun to substantiate their point. In fact, that's a fairly common Islamic type prayer which are often wordy and more direct than Christian prayers usually are. The Cleric's comments about heaven and hell are no different than the usual Christian funeral service which includes an explanation of repentance, redemption and a guarantee of heaven for believers. But, if it can be spun to evoke an emotional response, it will be by Klayman and his fellow travelers in the right wing press.

In the end, it's another "issue" manufactured out of whole cloth by people with an agenda and, just as with Cindy Sheehan, the families are simply pawns in a bigger game. It's disgusting, reprehensible and dishonest.

So it was a memorial service for ALL the victims, then?

Thanks.
:cool:

can everyone see what is happening? The Muslims are trying to take over our country, our minds, our religion and you name it. Plus we have a Muslim for a President that has told you he would transform america, and that is what he is letting happen. He has appointed 3 devout Muslims to offices in washington including homeland security.....does this tell you anything? duh. This bunch has fooled alot of people that vote, and they continue to lie and fool people and people are so dumb they can't recognize whats happening.

Yes but remember this! The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through the pulling down of strongholds. Put on the whole armor of God Ephesians 6:11 and read it daily. Plead the blood of Jesus Christ over your home, posessions and of course, your family members. The greatest weapon Christians and Jews have is prayer. G-d hears prayer. It is prayer that moves His Hand. Pray Psalm 91 over your families, pray Psalm 109 against the spirit of Anti-christ ( Islam ) and tear down those altars of baal through prayer. That is how it is done. This warfare is spiritual not carnal. You must approach it that way. Where as the Christian petitions God and G-d defends and protects - compare to the idolater who prays to a deaf, dumb and blind rock which cannot answer and so he takes the vengeance into his own hands. This is how satans children act. G-ds children know the truth. The Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force. Who are these who are described as violent in the new testament? Prayer warriors. That's who. Our prayers and petitions are described as violent here. That is what spiritual warfare is all about.

You should also recite the bible verse No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that riseth up against me I do condemn for this is the heritage of the children of God and our righteousness is from Him. Condemn those tongues. That is your spiritual right as a child of the One True G-d. It's scriptural. The Word of God is sharper than any two edged sword. That is a scripture. Look it up. Its true. All you need on your side is G-d of Israel. If G-d be for us, who can be against us? Idolaters fight on their feet. We fight on our knees. Remember that. - Jeri

Last edited:

Show me where Jesus permits Christians to pray against their enemies (people) and to 'avenge' them in the New Testament?

Luke 18 read the full chapter. Jesus taught his disciples how to petition God to avenge them of their enemies. What is the requirement? FAITH. Jesus said, when the Son of Man comes will he find faith upon the earth? I believe he will. I have seen G-d answer my prayers specifically to the T so many times now that I know before I have finished praying that I've been granted the request I came to petition about. That is what prayer does! It builds your faith! G-d is good! - Jeri p.s. 2 Thessalonians 1: 6 is where God promises me he will punish anyone who troubles me with trouble. When God troubles you? You can count on being troubled! :eusa_angel: Question back to Sunni: As G-d has given specific promises concerning punishing anyone who bothers me - why shouldn't I remind Him of his promises and petition him according to Jesus instructions in Luke 18 to Avenge me of mine enemies! Of course I have a right to petition my G-d, Sunni. He delights in my prayers! I know he is sitting on his throne just laughing at you right now for not realizing the bible teaches Christians that the weapons of our warfare are spiritual. lol! Too funny that you thought G-d had left his people defenseless. Not by a longshot! ha! ha! - Jeri

Last edited:
Which leaves me with a question for you, Sunni. How could you have read the bible cover to cover as you claim and not realize that the Word of G-d is the Sword of the LORD? How could you not realize that if you read the bible as you claim to have read it? You see the Sword is in the Christians mouth. The Christian should memorize scripture because that is the weapon of his warfare.

In Revelation when Jesus returns - He will also have a Sword in His Mouth - Again - it is the Living Word of God.

Look up Revelation 19: 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. That is what I do in prayer every single time I use my tongue to strike down the nations who oppose my G-d and His people. I am fully within my rights here as a blood bought Christian. You have apparently lied to me, Sunni. You claimed you used to be a christian. I find that quite difficult to believe considering your ignorance of bible scripture. - Jeremiah

Son after reading your misguided and twisted scripture Bible verse spewing rants.

I can assure you that I know more about the Bible and it's correct interpretation than you ever will. .. :cool:

Son after reading your misguided and twisted scripture Bible verse spewing rants.

I can assure you that I know more about the Bible and it's correct interpretation than you ever will. .. :cool:

Then challenge me to a debate because I say you are a liar. - Jeremiah

*** No comment on Luke 18 or 2 Thessalonians 1:6 from New Testament I see. I take it this is your way of tipping the King? I'd resign to if I were you! lol.....

Last edited:

Sorry, but I don't need to debate you to prove anything.

btw Jesus wouldn't approve of you calling another person a liar.

True story......... :cool:

You lied. You were never a Christian and you don't know the bible.

Sorry, but I don't need to debate you to prove anything.

btw Jesus wouldn't approve of you calling another person a liar.

True story......... :cool:

Wrong. Jesus taught us to speak the truth. The truth is you are a liar. Christians are to speak out against evil and expose the darkness with shouts from the very rooftops. That is hardly what I'd consider a command to remain silent. The only smart thing you've done so far here is decline my challenge to a debate. Because that would remove any doubt left in the readers mind concerning the lie that allah is the same god as the G-d of Israel. - Jeri

You lied. You were never a Christian and you don't know the bible.
LOL, I have already made you look like a Bible thumping idiot by pointing out your misuse of verses and scripture.

That is more than enough evidence that I know far more about the Bible than you do nitwit. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back