Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

^^^ Perfect Christian example by Jeremiah of Jesus's teaching, "to love your enemy" .. :cool:

It is the prayer Muslims fear and I pray it regularly to reverse the curses the Muslims speak from their mosques every morning. I have made it clear I pray from the Torah and the New Testament. I always have.

This is a prayer of King Davids against his enemies. I prefer King Davids prayers. He's got that fearless spirit that goes straight to the heart of the matter and I can relate.

When you get over your fear of being killed for leaving Islam? Send me an email. I'll be happy to help you from there. Until then? You are stuck in your fear. I pity you but I cannot help you, Sunni. You are so weak. Especially for a man!

-Jeri

Check out the transcript. Wow.

Here is the radical cleric’s curse on our fallen SEALs.

Amen. I shelter in Allah from the devil who has been cast with stones.
In the name of Allah the merciful forgiver.
The companions of “THE FIRE”
(The sinners and infidels who are fodder for the hell fire)
ARE NOT EQUAL WITH the companions of heaven.
The companions of heaven (Muslims) are the WINNERS.
Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah.
(Mocking the GOD of Moses)
Such examples are what we present to the people, so that they would think.
(repent and convert to Islam)
Blessings are to your God (Allah) the God of glory and what they describe.
And peace be upon the messengers (prophets) and thanks be to Allah the lord of both universes (mankind and Jinn).

OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Allowed Radical Cleric to Curse US Navy SEAL Heroes at Funeral Services (Video & Transcript) | The Gateway Pundit

Could you please take a look at the last paragraph of that prayer? Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah. ( MOCKING THE GOD OF MOSES ) HELLO OUT THERE!?

Out of his own mouth this philistine rock idolater mocks my G-d! He is literally stating here that allah is a different god from our G-d and indeed he is! He is not the G-d of the bible! You've got him here red handed declaring it with his own lips! Is there anything new under this sun? This guys ancestors stood before Sauls army mocking G-d when David stepped up to the challenge. He was victorious because of His G-d. The G-d of Israel defeated the idolaters of King Davids day and He will do it again!! The LORD is our strength.

Now about the Muslim cleric. This is not a problem at all because my G-d is far greater than his puny little god. According to my faith, I can reverse the curse. You see Proverbs says an undeserved curse will fall to the ground like a feather. So his curse won't harm the dead. But it will most certainly harm him! Because he does deserves it. Here is my prayer for this Muslim Cleric & his family & brethren ( for all who pray for our deaths in the mosques )

Right now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I reverse this curse and send it back to the place from which it came. LORD, I petition you to cause the jinn that are in hell to torment this mans dead family members greater than they have ever been tormented. I ask that you increase the terrors, the suffering, the reality of hell one hundred fold and that you give this man dreams of his relatives in hell suffering these increased torments because of his own evil deeds.

Let this be a lesson to every idolater including the moon god idolaters who worship allah that every curse they speak against Americans, Against Israelis, Against Christians and Against Jews has been reversed this very day and is now falling upon their own heads, like an avalanche coming down the mountain, in the name of Jesus I decree and declare it. ( according to Luke 10:19 )

Avenge us O LORD GOD of our enemies! Hear my petition on behalf of these men and their families, Lord! We ask you to avenge us - these people have repayed evil for good and hatred for our friendship. Appoint an evil man to oppose this muslim cleric!

Let an accuser stand at his right hand, when he is tried let him be found guilty! May his own prayers condemn him! May his days be few! May another replace him in his religious duties, may he be publicly shamed and humiliated along with his entire family!

May his children become fatherless, his wife a widow, his children orphans, may they be driven from their ruined homes in poverty. May a creditor seize all he has, may no one extend kindness to him, or take pity on his fatherless children, may his descendants be cut off, their names blotted out from the next generation, may the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord; may their torments by jinn be increased 100 fold because of the actions of this man! May they cry out in hell & curse the very name of this Muslim Cleric continually ....

May the sins of his mother never be blotted out, May their sins always remain before the LORD, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth, In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

The G-d of Israel is the One true God. Is there any other god? Even a little rock god named allah? NO. I KNOW NOT ANY OTHER GOD.

Let others fear the name of the LORD when they see the disasters that befall this man and his family. Let them say the G-d of Israel is the one true G-d and we have sinned against him and against his people. Let them repent and turn from their wicked ways and find redemption at the foot of the cross. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom.

- Jeremiah

Ah, this is the biblical quote used by the Rightwing christianists about our President.

Really? I didn't hear about that! Do tell as I must have missed it. - Jeri

It's a righteous prayer. Do not worry about it. Just pray it for yourselves because the more people who pray this prayer the more powerful it becomes. For married couples it is more like 2 together equals 10,000. There is a synergy there you can tap into, Christians.

Mass email to your friends and relatives and let them decree the prayer from their own lips. If the prayer was good enough for King David ( exerpts ) it is good enough for those of us who believe in the G-d of the bible too. Pray the prayer!

- Jeri

The muslim should not have been invited to that funeral and why it wasn't stopped just boggles my mind. Never ever should they have been permitted at that funeral, and why it wasn't stopped is just another issue. The muslims want to take over this country and they should not be permitted in our country and nor should this country have ever ever voted for a muslim president. Obama should be removed.

It is the Obama administration initiative - INTERFAITHISM - is what it is called. You saw your first American interfaithism service at the Newtown gathering by President Obama. Everyone was invited to pray except for the evangelical Christian Pastor. - Jeri p.s. I watched each one pray and it is true that they called the Pastors name but then bypassed him entirely.

It is fine because Christians cannot pray to a moon god and cannot partake in the idolatry of Muslims. We could have prayed with the Jewish Rabbi but not moon god worshipers. Christians cannot pray with idolaters and expect G-d to hear that prayer. It is a wicked thing to do. - Jeri

The muslim should not have been invited to that funeral and why it wasn't stopped just boggles my mind. Never ever should they have been permitted at that funeral, and why it wasn't stopped is just another issue. The muslims want to take over this country and they should not be permitted in our country and nor should this country have ever ever voted for a muslim president. Obama should be removed.

It is the Obama administration initiative - INTERFAITHISM - is what it is called. You saw your first American interfaithism service at the Newtown gathering by President Obama. Everyone was invited to pray except for the evangelical Christian Pastor. - Jeri p.s. I watched each one pray and it is true that they called the Pastors name but then bypassed him entirely.

It is fine because Christians cannot pray to a moon god and cannot partake in the idolatry of Muslims. We could have prayed with the Jewish Rabbi but not moon god worshipers. Christians cannot pray with idolaters and expect G-d to hear that prayer. It is a wicked thing to do. - Jeri

So...what is your feelings about Christians being seen with Buddhists or Hindus or Druids or Sikhs?

CaféAuLait;7215477 said:
Well here is the video, it is not true that God was not allowed to be mentioned as that is the first thing I hear. I do not know what the Cleric is saying though.

Muslim cleric disparaged dead Navy SEALS at their funeral | The Daily Caller

The families are very upset.

Today three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, appeared at a press conference to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011.

This was just months after the successful raid on the Bin Laden compound in Pakistan.

At the press conference today the families released video on how military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes.

This cleric disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” was shown this morning with a certified translation.

OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Allowed Radical Cleric to Curse US Navy SEAL Heroes at Funeral Services (Video & Transcript) | The Gateway Pundit

As they should be. Obama has really come low these days. He should have enough reverence for our fallen dead to not invite an Imam to pray over their Christian sons. Absolutely disgraceful.

I will tear any liberal who defends this behavior to shreds. My cannons are brought to bear.

:Boom2:

that fucking mulatto IS a muslime himself, that is why he wanted those SEAL heros disgraced.

i too will bring my :Boom2: to bear with you !! :up:

CaféAuLait;7215465 said:
Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service

In addition to blasting the Obama administration for the mission and for an official investigation they deemed a cover-up, the families complained that “military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah.”

Read more: Report: Muslim Cleric Invited To Pray Over Fallen SEALs Damns Them During Service | Navy Seal | Fox Nation

I don't know if he damned them or not, I do know if he was permitted to mention any form of God while other Chaplin’s were prohibited from doing so, is screwed up.

Why did we have a Muslim cleric do this?:confused:

Sunni, I believe before I'm finished here that you are going to come to know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.

It is not unusual to hear the Muslims claim I am crazy and the reason for this is they would fear to say the things I say. They are in bondage to fear. YOU are in bondage to fear. That is what keeps you stuck in a false religion. You lack the courage to get out!

According to the bible - my fearlessness is a sign to you of my salvation and your fearfulness is a sign to you of your perdition. You are perishing even now, if you die without Christ you will awake in hell. That is the reality of it so stop fearing man ( which is a snare of satan according to scripture ) and start fear G-d of Bible instead who has the power to cast you into hell! allah has no power over you to do anything to you. It's a rock, Sunni. A rock god is about as efffective as praying to dirt. Call on the name of the LORD and be saved. For heaven's sake. - Jeremiah

Jeremiah, do you believe the words of Jesus in this verse?

Please answer: Yes or No

Matthew 5:44-48 ... “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? … Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.”

Because the Military is anti - christian now. The Pentagon is full of atheists, the agenda is war on Christianity. The trouble here, Gravity, is that these men in the Pentagon think they are striving against some Christians when in reality they are striving against God. What do you think they deserve for that? You can be sure it will fall upon their own heads and the heads of their family members.

II Thessalonians God counts it a righteous thing to recompense trouble upon those who trouble His children. In other words, these guys who arranged for this Muslim cleric to do this? They are under a curse and will see God repay them for their causing christians trouble. It is a guarantee. I've seen people who were perfectly healthy literally drop dead because they troubled the wrong Christian. It happens.

- Jeri

Last edited:

Matthew 5:44-48 ... “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? … Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.”

I'm not in ministry mode. This is spiritual warfare praying. Obviously you are not familiar with it because you haven't met an interecessor before.

I became an intercessor over twenty years ago. I know how to pray. Don't you worry your pretty little head over my salvation, Sunni. You better start working out your own. Time is running short here.

I understand your fear because you know full well your own religion fears anyone cursing their relatives in hell with jinn. Tell your people that this is the consequences of sending a Muslim to a Christian funeral. Don't let it happen again lest a worse thing come upon them next time.

-Jeri

Check out the transcript. Wow.

Here is the radical cleric’s curse on our fallen SEALs.

Amen. I shelter in Allah from the devil who has been cast with stones.
In the name of Allah the merciful forgiver.
The companions of “THE FIRE”
(The sinners and infidels who are fodder for the hell fire)
ARE NOT EQUAL WITH the companions of heaven.
The companions of heaven (Muslims) are the WINNERS.
Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah.
(Mocking the GOD of Moses)
Such examples are what we present to the people, so that they would think.
(repent and convert to Islam)
Blessings are to your God (Allah) the God of glory and what they describe.
And peace be upon the messengers (prophets) and thanks be to Allah the lord of both universes (mankind and Jinn).

Could you please take a look at the last paragraph of that prayer? Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah. ( MOCKING THE GOD OF MOSES ) HELLO OUT THERE!?

Out of his own mouth this philistine rock idolater mocks my G-d! He is literally stating here that allah is a different god from our G-d and indeed he is! He is not the G-d of the bible! You've got him here red handed declaring it with his own lips! Is there anything new under this sun? This guys ancestors stood before Sauls army mocking G-d when David stepped up to the challenge. He was victorious because of His G-d. The G-d of Israel defeated the idolaters of King Davids day and He will do it again!! The LORD is our strength.

Now about the Muslim cleric. This is not a problem at all because my G-d is far greater than his puny little god. According to my faith, I can reverse the curse. You see Proverbs says an undeserved curse will fall to the ground like a feather. So his curse won't harm the dead. But it will most certainly harm him! Because he does deserves it. Here is my prayer for this Muslim Cleric & his family & brethren ( for all who pray for our deaths in the mosques )

Right now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I reverse this curse and send it back to the place from which it came. LORD, I petition you to cause the jinn that are in hell to torment this mans dead family members greater than they have ever been tormented. I ask that you increase the terrors, the suffering, the reality of hell one hundred fold and that you give this man dreams of his relatives in hell suffering these increased torments because of his own evil deeds.

Let this be a lesson to every idolater including the moon god idolaters who worship allah that every curse they speak against Americans, Against Israelis, Against Christians and Against Jews has been reversed this very day and is now falling upon their own heads, like an avalanche coming down the mountain, in the name of Jesus I decree and declare it. ( according to Luke 10:19 )

Avenge us O LORD GOD of our enemies! Hear my petition on behalf of these men and their families, Lord! We ask you to avenge us - these people have repayed evil for good and hatred for our friendship. Appoint an evil man to oppose this muslim cleric!

Let an accuser stand at his right hand, when he is tried let him be found guilty! May his own prayers condemn him! May his days be few! May another replace him in his religious duties, may he be publicly shamed and humiliated along with his entire family!

May his children become fatherless, his wife a widow, his children orphans, may they be driven from their ruined homes in poverty. May a creditor seize all he has, may no one extend kindness to him, or take pity on his fatherless children, may his descendants be cut off, their names blotted out from the next generation, may the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord; may their torments by jinn be increased 100 fold because of the actions of this man! May they cry out in hell & curse the very name of this Muslim Cleric continually ....

May the sins of his mother never be blotted out, May their sins always remain before the LORD, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth, In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

The G-d of Israel is the One true God. Is there any other god? Even a little rock god named allah? NO. I KNOW NOT ANY OTHER GOD.

Let others fear the name of the LORD when they see the disasters that befall this man and his family. Let them say the G-d of Israel is the one true G-d and we have sinned against him and against his people. Let them repent and turn from their wicked ways and find redemption at the foot of the cross. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom.

- Jeremiah

Ah, this is the biblical quote used by the Rightwing christianists about our President.

I've never heard anyone say this (or pray this) about your president.

can everyone see what is happening? The Muslims are trying to take over our country, our minds, our religion and you name it. Plus we have a Muslim for a President that has told you he would transform america, and that is what he is letting happen. He has appointed 3 devout Muslims to offices in washington including homeland security.....does this tell you anything? duh. This bunch has fooled alot of people that vote, and they continue to lie and fool people and people are so dumb they can't recognize whats happening.

can everyone see what is happening? The Muslims are trying to take over our country, our minds, our religion and you name it. Plus we have a Muslim for a President that has told you he would transform america, and that is what he is letting happen. He has appointed 3 devout Muslims to offices in washington including homeland security.....does this tell you anything? duh. This bunch has fooled alot of people that vote, and they continue to lie and fool people and people are so dumb they can't recognize whats happening.
It's called creeping sharia......where the muslims quietly sneak up and grab you before you know what happened!!. .. :eek:

I have never heard anyone pray Psalms 109 over President Obama and his family. For one thing it would not be scriptural. We are to pray for our political leaders that G-d will guide them in their decisions, etc. This is not a prayer for a political leader of our own. This is a prayer which petitions G-d to avenge us of our enemies and repay them for their evilness. If an evil man ( such as this muslim cleric ) repays evil for good you can most certainly petition the throne room of heaven to avenge you.

I see the Throne room of Heaven as Gods courtroom. I petition him on the grounds of the shed blood of Jesus Christ to enter in, I state the problem, I make my request, I thank G-d for his answers. He has never let me down yet.

This prayer will not return back to G-d until it has gone forth to perform the work it was sent to do. I already know that. I am not hoping, wishing, wringing my hands........NO. I already know this matter is settled. I serve the One True G-d and he will surely answer my prayer. In fact, He is already answering it and will continue to do so. I'm certain of it. That is what FAITH is. Blessed assurance that G-d hears and answers my prayers because He is the One true G-d and I know it!!

-Jeri

I'm not in ministry mode. This is spiritual warfare praying. Obviously you are not familiar with it because you haven't met an interecessor before.
I don't care what 'mode' you are in.....that's just an excuse.

Again, is the above verse from Jesus and should you obey and follow his words?

Yes or No

There is no conflict. I pray for the salvation of Muslims world wide regularly. I pray for the conversion of 1.2 billion souls although I believe there are less than a billion Muslims now as I'm told many are converting to Christianity. To G-d be the Glory. Amen. - Jeri

- Jeremiah

I've never heard anyone say this (or pray this) about your president.

I doubt anyone ever has. It is a petition to avenge us of our enemies prayer, not a prayer for divine guidance. - Jeri

Forum List

Back