🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

REPORT : Obama Depressed Trump “Slowly Ripping Down” His Legacy

Foaming At The Mouth Obama!.jpg
Haha!
So much foam in this thread!

Last edited:
He spent 8 years doing everything he could think of to destroy American values and our institutions. He was without a doubt the very WORST president in American history.
I would put Lincoln, Roosevelt and Wilson before him, but only because the damage they caused was permanent.
I don't know,
Obama ran interference for Iran so they could achieve nuclear capability and gave them billions of taxpayer dollars to do it.
Sold guns to drug lords to use against American citizens.
Opened up our borders to drug dealers, murderers, and terrorists.
Imported refugees from terrorist countries, knowing they were being infiltrated by terrorists.
Encouraged illegals to vote in our elections and blocked efforts to prevent it.
Obama intended and attempted to completely destroy the country and FUNDAMENTALLY change everything about it. He just didn't have time to finish the job but would have, and Hillary was supposed to finish it for him. Had he had more time, his intentions would have come to fruition and the results would have made Roosevelt look like a patriot.

Trump is setting the precedent for the next Democrat that gets into the White House. There are no rules now, each party when they gain power will utterly burn the other parties hopes and dreams to the ground. I say fine, let Trump do his worst, someone is going to come after and push everything Trump does into a hastily dug grave and bury it.

This will become the new political normal. Scorched Earth. And lordy you think you've heard Republicans wail and howl before. When reckoning day arrives they will be prostrate asking the good lord to save their healthcare that ruined so many lives. To start with.

Remind us again who set the precedent?

s-l225.jpg

Trump is setting the precedent for the next Democrat that gets into the White House. There are no rules now, each party when they gain power will utterly burn the other parties hopes and dreams to the ground. I say fine, let Trump do his worst, someone is going to come after and push everything Trump does into a hastily dug grave and bury it.

This will become the new political normal. Scorched Earth. And lordy you think you've heard Republicans wail and howl before. When reckoning day arrives they will be prostrate asking the good lord to save their healthcare that ruined so many lives. To start with.

View attachment 125381
It's spelled president.
Sad.

“Macron’s win is a blow to far-right nationalism and a sign (after Austrian, Dutch elections) that the Brexit-Trump wave has broken in West,”

View attachment 125381
It's spelled president.
Sad.
Please tell my you're kidding.

View attachment 125381
It's spelled president.
Sad.
Are you saying that the Precedent doesn't know how to spell good?

Report: Obama Says Trump Presidency “Like Watching A Business He’d Built For 8 Years Being Slowly Ripped Down”

He does not really care. If he did he would not have tried to destroy America.

Obama doubled the national debt, had wide open borders, put illegals, foreigners and refugees FIRST and Americans last.

He treated veterans horribly, and he gave Iran billions for no reason whatsoever.

A racially divided country.?? A gutted military.?? A back breaking Federal deficit.?? Women fearful of using a public restroom.

Obama destroying America was by design. Obamacare was designed to fall. What do you expect from a Muslim.

We've had enough of Obama. He did his best to destroy America during his two terms.

Obama is a Muslim and Evil Man.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

His hatred for America and Americans was palpable. We finally have someone who loves America and the ordinary Americans and it shows. Obama can go back to kenya and lick his wounds.
He shouldn't be too depressed about his legacy because as the various investigations into crimes committed by his administration to support his Russia hoax continue, a new Obama legacy is being built.

View attachment 125381
It's spelled president.
Sad.
No, I'm saying you're setting a very embarrassing president for yourself if you're serious. :lol:

the definition of precedent

I think Obama's unltimate destiny is be made an honorary Mullah in Iran; an honorary Drug Lord in Mexico; an honored Communist Community Organizer in Chicago; and to have his picture painted at the bottom of every urinal in the Heartland of America.

And there's a major different between kids from Kenya who have lived in poverty and Chicago ghetto-rats. The Kenyans got ambitions!

“Macron’s win is a blow to far-right nationalism and a sign (after Austrian, Dutch elections) that the Brexit-Trump wave has broken in West,”
Those politically correct indoctrinated countries have chosen to commit white genocide at the hands of anti-Christian Muslims who will destroy centuries of their culture, traditions and heritage. How many of those cuck French, Dutch and Austrians have to die at the hands of Muslims before reality sets in? I say not much longer as Muslims feel they've been given a mandate to kill them with impunity before America and England has to step in and once again save their ass from domination

View attachment 125381
It's spelled president.
Sad.

WTF and I thought I was a bad speller

View attachment 125381
It's spelled president.
Sad.

View attachment 125381
It's spelled president.
Sad.

Dumb ass.....

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
    an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
    "there are substantial precedents for using interactive media in training"
    synonyms: model, exemplar, example,pattern, previous case, prior instance/example; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    preceding in time, order, or importance.
    "a precedent case"

Just another ex con thug wanting some more attention. So fukun what she wore orange. Funny thing is shitbitch, and cuntholsi did the same thing and didn't even get a slap on the wrist. cuntholsi still does it today and laughs about it.

More of the CRIMINAL shit you liberals worship.

So another thread of poor white trash too stupid to appreciate the gifts President Obama gave them...oh well, give thanks for the gifts donald have given you so far...lol.

Forum List

Back