🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

REPORT: Obama Mined NSA Intercepts For Intel On Thousands Of Americans During 2016 Election...

poor little troll. Take a look at the various actions of the Congress over the last 100 years. The overwhelming majority of their work has been to take power away from the People and give it to themselves. One doesn't need a tin hat to figure that out. The news used to report it every day. Deaf dumb and blind people, such as yourself, are too blissfully ignorant to pay attention.
What a whiney, spiteful and know-it-all little bitch!

I know the usual suspect Obamabots won't care about this, but it is very disturbing. Obama dramatically expanded domestic spying on Citizens during his tenure.
Do you think Trump will stop spying on Americans?

Was the Obama Administration spying on Americans like Omar Mateen?

westwall, slow down and breathe and read: "It was introduced by Frank J Sensenbrenner Jr (R-WI) Oct 23, 2001 and signed by Bush Oct 26, 2001." I am quite sure Dems voted for it, too. This is not a Clinton and Biden trap.

I know the usual suspect Obamabots won't care about this, but it is very disturbing. Obama dramatically expanded domestic spying on Citizens during his tenure.

The Obama administration distributed thousands of intelligence reports with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the 2016 election.

During his final year in office, President Obama's team significantly expanded efforts to search National Security Agency intercepts for information about Americans, distributing thousands of intelligence reports across government with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the midst of a divisive 2016 presidential election.

The data, made available this week by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, provides the clearest evidence to date of how information accidentally collected by the NSA overseas about Americans was subsequently searched and disseminated after President Obama loosened privacy protections to make such sharing easier in 2011 in the name of national security. A court affirmed his order.

The revelations are particularly sensitive since the NSA is legally forbidden from directly spying on Americans and its authority to conduct warrantless searches on foreigners...

Read More:
President Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
The Drudge Report. Thread over.

Yup, the Congress encouraged him to do so: the Republican Congress. Thread over.

So do I. This Act is one of the worst things from the clinton Admin. I wonder how biden feels about introducing it now?
The Patriot Act was passed in 2001..after 9/11.
it was introduced by biden in 2005 for bill clinton. This is all well known dude. It couldn't have been signed into law if bill clinton hadn't pushed it into the system in his Admin.
LIAR!
It was introduced by Frank J Sensenbrenner Jr (R-WI) Oct 23, 2001 and signed by Bush Oct 26, 2001.

You are such a fucking moron. Here's the wiki for you. Seems to be the limit of your comprehension. Read and learn dipshit.

Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995

Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995, US Senate bills S.390 and S.761.[1] Senator Joe Biden introduced the bill on behalf of the Clinton Administration on Feb. 10, 1995.[2][3] The bill was co sponsored by Senators Alfonse D'Amato, Dianne Feinstein, Robert J. Kerrey, Herb Kohl, Jon Kyl, Barbara A. Mikulski and Arlen Specter.[4] Representative Chuck Schumer sponsored the bill (H.R. 896) in the US House of Representatives.[3] Following closely on the heels of Executive Order 12947, prohibiting transactions with terrorists, President Clinton described the bill as a "comprehensive effort to strengthen the ability of the United States to deter terrorist acts and punish those who aid or abet any international terrorist activity in the United States" and requested "the prompt and favorable consideration of this legislative proposal by the Congress".[5]

"According to the summary by President Clinton, the bill was intended to establish federal criminal jurisdiction over acts of international terrorism.
[5] Civil liberty advocacy groups opposed the bill on the grounds that it would violate fundamental civil liberties, including the right to confront one's accuser.[3] Another source of opposition was the Government's ability to use evidence from secret sources in deportation proceedings for suspected terrorists.[3] During the debate over the Patriot Act of 2001 then Senator Joe Biden compared this bill to its 2001 counterpart stating "I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill."[7]

Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995 - Wikipedia

So do I. This Act is one of the worst things from the clinton Admin. I wonder how biden feels about introducing it now?
The Patriot Act was passed in 2001..after 9/11.
it was introduced by biden in 2005 for bill clinton. This is all well known dude. It couldn't have been signed into law if bill clinton hadn't pushed it into the system in his Admin.
LIAR!
It was introduced by Frank J Sensenbrenner Jr (R-WI) Oct 23, 2001 and signed by Bush Oct 26, 2001.

You are such a fucking moron. Here's the wiki for you. Seems to be the limit of your comprehension. Read and learn dipshit.

Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995

Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995, US Senate bills S.390 and S.761.[1] Senator Joe Biden introduced the bill on behalf of the Clinton Administration on Feb. 10, 1995.[2][3] The bill was co sponsored by Senators Alfonse D'Amato, Dianne Feinstein, Robert J. Kerrey, Herb Kohl, Jon Kyl, Barbara A. Mikulski and Arlen Specter.[4] Representative Chuck Schumer sponsored the bill (H.R. 896) in the US House of Representatives.[3] Following closely on the heels of Executive Order 12947, prohibiting transactions with terrorists, President Clinton described the bill as a "comprehensive effort to strengthen the ability of the United States to deter terrorist acts and punish those who aid or abet any international terrorist activity in the United States" and requested "the prompt and favorable consideration of this legislative proposal by the Congress".[5]

"According to the summary by President Clinton, the bill was intended to establish federal criminal jurisdiction over acts of international terrorism.
[5] Civil liberty advocacy groups opposed the bill on the grounds that it would violate fundamental civil liberties, including the right to confront one's accuser.[3] Another source of opposition was the Government's ability to use evidence from secret sources in deportation proceedings for suspected terrorists.[3] During the debate over the Patriot Act of 2001 then Senator Joe Biden compared this bill to its 2001 counterpart stating "I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill."[7]

Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995 - Wikipedia

The one thing I want to know is-------------> who was basically caught being THAT group to ABUSE the Patriot act, the exact reason Americans were skeptical of it? Was it GW? We know he was an evil Republican. No such reports huh. Then who/whom was it-)

Oh, you mean Barack, Millhouse, Hussein, Obysmal! How can that be?!?!?!?! He is a champion of the little guy, lol, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, and his architect of Obysmalcare never EVER uttered how STUPID Americans were.

Sigh, and leftists wonder why at the end of the day, all their talking points are basically laughed at by most people in mid America!

And ima wonders why all of his posts are basically laughed at people who understand the situation.

Both parties, with the Pubs, in the lead supported the Patriot Act.

The vote was a Republican Congress and signed by a Republican president.

Next.

Invented and written by Democrat Senator, soon to be Vice President, Joe Biden.

Next.

The Obama administration distributed thousands of intelligence reports with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the 2016 election.

During his final year in office, President Obama's team significantly expanded efforts to search National Security Agency intercepts for information about Americans, distributing thousands of intelligence reports across government with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the midst of a divisive 2016 presidential election.

The data, made available this week by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, provides the clearest evidence to date of how information accidentally collected by the NSA overseas about Americans was subsequently searched and disseminated after President Obama loosened privacy protections to make such sharing easier in 2011 in the name of national security. A court affirmed his order.

The revelations are particularly sensitive since the NSA is legally forbidden from directly spying on Americans and its authority to conduct warrantless searches on foreigners...

Read More:
President Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Trump loons should worry more about investigating how Russia hacked our election and how the orange sociopath collided with his bff vlad.

Nah, we should all be worried more about our own Government's increased spying on Citizens. I know Russia didn't "Hack our Election." That's just a loony Trump-Hater delusion.

Do you think Trump will stop spying on Americans?

Was the Obama Administration spying on Americans like Omar Mateen?

No, i don't think Trump will stop spying on Americans. But that doesn't justify and excuse Obama's massive expansion of domestic surveillance.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

The patriot act only made it legal, been going on since J Edgar Hoover.

Forum List

Back