🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Obama ‘rolled his eyes’ at wiretap claim — and ripped Trump’s failing presidency instead

when it comes to politics, Trump is as amateurish as you can get

Yet still outwits you fascists at every turn, Brundlefly....
He sure outwitted us with his failed immigration and health care

It's AMAZING how you on the left have already labeled Trump a "failure" when he hasn't even gotten his Cabinet in place yet! Let's be honest though...you need that narrative because if he does succeed at fixing the mess that Washington is...you progressives might as well pack up and head home! If Trump DOES fix things...you guys won't be able to get elected dog catcher let alone President.
Almost 2 months into a presidency he can't even get a cabinet together? That tell us a whole lot

How do you know what Obama accomplished in politics, homer?
We could do something crazy and look at what he did as president for the last eight years. Do you need a fucking ambulance? How much of this stupid drug did you do?

If you'd REALLY looked at Barack Obama's political history, you'd see someone who was a complete failure as a legislator...not passing a single law he wrote in the first two years of his term in the Illinois State Senate. It wasn't until he went hat in hand to Emile Jones...the black political Godfather of Chicago...that Obama passed legislation. That happened because Jones took legislation that other Democrats had written and gave it to Obama to claim as his own. Obama did the same thing once he became a US Senator. He didn't write legislation...he simply added his name onto the legislation that others had crafted. Once he became President he left legislating up to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. The ACA might be called ObamaCare but trust me...Barry didn't write any of that! He wouldn't have the faintest idea HOW to do so!

Ask for Obama's resume before he became president, the libs will run and hide.
Ask for his school transcripts. They go a-hole crazy over that one.
Whats the problem with school transferipts? At least he didn't lie about his education the way Trump did?

"transferipts" Mike may have been right about the drugs goddamn. :laugh:

LOL okay what qualifies you to be a politician...because Obama had no experience at that either. :laugh: He was briefly a state senator and accomplishing nothing. Then he was briefly a US senator and accomplished nothing. Meanwhile Trump was buying jets, helicopters, and making billions of dollars while running a corporation with thousands of employees. You funny!
We could do something crazy and look at what he did as president for the last eight years. Do you need a fucking ambulance? How much of this stupid drug did you do?
I kind of like the 15 million new jobs, the stock market, corporate sales and profits just to name a few, Homer. Oh yes, the value of my home came back very nicely

LOL...what did Barack Obama have to do with ANY of those things? They happened in large part DESPITE him!
Shame how bad a job a black man can do

LOL okay what qualifies you to be a politician...because Obama had no experience at that either. :laugh: He was briefly a state senator and accomplishing nothing. Then he was briefly a US senator and accomplished nothing. Meanwhile Trump was buying jets, helicopters, and making billions of dollars while running a corporation with thousands of employees. You funny!
I kind of like the 15 million new jobs, the stock market, corporate sales and profits just to name a few, Homer. Oh yes, the value of my home came back very nicely

LOL...what did Barack Obama have to do with ANY of those things? They happened in large part DESPITE him!
Your hate makes you look like a fool, Homer

No he just did nothing and allowed it to happen. Just like he did nothing to stem North Korea's nuclear program

Oh, yeah Brundlefly, when those MUSLIM terrorists were taking flight lessons on 1997, Bush should have taken action. How could a president be SO INCOMPETENT to allow a dozen terrorists learn to fly 757 jet liners right under his fucking nose?

Yer a brilliant guy, as brown shirts go...
Almost 9 months in office, and Bush did nothing to stop them, even after being warned.

It's AMAZING how you on the left have already labeled Trump a "failure" when he hasn't even gotten his Cabinet in place yet! Let's be honest though...you need that narrative because if he does succeed at fixing the mess that Washington is...you progressives might as well pack up and head home! If Trump DOES fix things...you guys won't be able to get elected dog catcher let alone President.
Almost 2 months into a presidency he can't even get a cabinet together? That tell us a whole lot
So the stoned beyond belief dude sucked me back in. You do realize they have to be approved in congress right? Please tell me the drug use hasn't eaten your mind to the point you don't get that.

Trump will never be my president or that of millions of other Americans.

Who is your president Brundlefly, Kim Jong Un?

Donald Trump is President of the United States.

hillarytrump-e1480188914603.jpg

Yes it is. We could have had a great first black president but you a-holes stuck us with this failure.

Yeah, it tells you the liberals won't let him put the people in place that he needs to run a government. The left is pursuing a "scorched earth" policy when it comes to Donald Trump. They will stall every single thing he tries to do for as long as they possibly can.

That being said? I predict that Trump will STILL succeed at turning the country around and getting our economy growing at a 3% rate...something Barry was unable to do for his entire two terms, making him the first President EVER to gave a quarter that didn't achieve 3% growth.

Your hate makes you look like a fool, Homer

Hate? What hate? I simply pointed out that Obama had very little to do with job creation, the stock market boom, corporate sales & profits, or the value of your home!

Sure he did. This is why he was reading transcripts of the Flynn Wire Tap in the White House as reported by the NYT and WAPO.
Also why he is still in hiding and refusing to answer questions about it.

So post the illegally obtained conversation between Trump and someone.

As you promised.
So post the illegally obtained conversation between Trump and someone.

As you promised.
Whoa...easy there now,...slow down

We're still waiting for the evidence
that Russia hacked the elections...
actually, anything concrete, regarding Russia!

Which, no one ever promised to provide.

Wait your turn!

Yes it is. We could have had a great first black president but you a-holes stuck us with this failure.
Personally I wanted Obama to succeed wildly and be remembered as somoeone like Abraham Lincoln.

Now he'll only be remembered as a Seditious Wanker!

Hillarious to see Lefty having temper tantrums and demanding people produce the "Classified Transcripts" that The FBI used to Exonerate Flynn!

LMFAO!!!

[

whats reality, partner? The was Bush screwed up or the way Trump is accomplishing the same feat?

Calm down Brundlefly, you don't want the orderlies to have to restrain you again.

You have not even a passing familiarity with reality, and that makes you spew the most absurd partisan nonsense.

Trump is 30 days into an 8 year term. He's done astoundingly well so far, but he has barely started as POTUS.

Yeah, it tells you the liberals won't let him put the people in place that he needs to run a government. The left is pursuing a "scorched earth" policy when it comes to Donald Trump. They will stall every single thing he tries to do for as long as they possibly can.

That being said? I predict that Trump will STILL succeed at turning the country around and getting our economy growing at a 3% rate...something Barry was unable to do for his entire two terms, making him the first President EVER to gave a quarter that didn't achieve 3% growth.

I think the Stalinist democrats will only succeed at eliminating themselves from the seat of power.

The next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

Personally I wanted Obama to succeed wildly and be remembered as somoeone like Abraham Lincoln.

Now he'll only be remembered as a Seditious Wanker!
What could have been. I think the lesson here is never vote for a democrat of any race. They all suck ass.

Forum List

Back