Report: Obamacare provision will allow 'forced' home inspections by gov't agents

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
Report: Obamacare provision will allow 'forced' home inspections by gov't agents
Citing the Heath and Human Services website, a report posted Wednesday at the Freedom Outpost says that under Obamacare, government agents can engage in "home health visits" for those in certain “high-risk” categories.

Those categories include:

• Families where mom is not yet 21;
• Families where someone is a tobacco user;
• Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities, and
• Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

According to HHS, the visits fall under what is called the "Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program" allegedly designed to “help parents and children,” and could impact millions of Americans.

Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown said that despite what HHS says, the program is not “voluntary."

"The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks," he said. "A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to 'intervention' in 'school readiness' and 'social-emotional developmental indicators.' A farm family may be subject to 'intervention' in order to 'prevent child injuries.' The sky is the limit."​
Progressives are fascists. There can be no possible refutation of this basic fact.

This will be great....
I can leave the key to my apartment with my super.
That way they can come and take a stool sample after I have a night of eating
not so fresh sushi and Mexican food.I will leave plenty behind so they can get a good sample.

I will even pay the postage so they can mail it back to the WH.
I just ask that they flush when they are done. :poop:

Last edited:
Oh man----I've always wanted to work for the Feds. Being a stooge sounds right up my alley.

Citing the Heath and Human Services website, a report posted Wednesday at the Freedom Outpost says that under Obamacare, government agents can engage in "home health visits" for those in certain “high-risk” categories.

• Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities, and
• Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

According to HHS, the visits fall under what is called the "Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program" allegedly designed to “help parents and children,” and could impact millions of Americans.

Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown said that despite what HHS says, the program is not “voluntary."

"The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks," he said. "A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to 'intervention' in 'school readiness' and 'social-emotional developmental indicators.' A farm family may be subject to 'intervention' in order to 'prevent child injuries.' The sky is the limit."​
Progressives are fascists. There can be no possible refutation of this basic fact.

well, I have to say, my mom and I were on 'relief' ( before the word welfare became popular) back in the 60's, single parent etc. the city sent a social worker to check out our domicile every 90 days......*shrugs*

well, I have to say, my mom and I were on 'relief' ( before the word welfare became popular) back in the 60's, single parent etc. the city sent a social worker to check out our domicile every 90 days......*shrugs*

and they say Obama isn't creating jobs'........

People should thank the republican party for trying to stop this farce.

The blind acceptance of any "report" that tells people want the want to believe is fascinating.

My family falls into the second and fourth categories.

Do any of you proto-fascist progs wanna tell me what endangers my children so badly it requires a visit from your Brown Shirts?

The blind acceptance of any "report" that tells people want the want to believe is fascinating.
As opposed to your blind acceptance of anything Obama says?

Meanwhile, back in reality:

https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2E...ode=&OnlineAvailabilityFlag=True&pageNumber=1

Nothing in there about families being able to refuse.

That link clearly describes home visiting as voluntary:

For the purposes of the MIECHV, home visiting models have been defined as programs or initiatives in which home visiting is a primary service delivery strategy and in which services are offered on a voluntary basis to pregnant women, expectant fathers, and parents and caregivers of children birth to kindergarten entry...

In line with the statutory specification that:
the participation of each eligible family in the program is voluntary;

States first applied for and received these grants more than three years ago, they're not new. Which states are abusing it? Surely you've got some empirical evidence to back up your wild claims.

They will meet the business end of a self defense weapon of my choice

-Geaux

Obamacare Provision: ?Forced? Home Inspections : Freedom Outpost

Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown states, “This is not a “voluntary” program. The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to “intervention” in “school readiness” and “social-emotional developmental indicators.” A farm family may be subject to “intervention” in order to “prevent child injuries.” The sky is the limit. Although the Obama administration would claim the provision applies only to Medicaid families, the new statute, by its own definition, has no such limitation. Intervention may be with any family for any reason. It may also result in the child or children being required to go to certain schools or taking certain medications and vaccines and even having more limited – or no – interaction with parents. The federal government will now set the standards for raising children and will enforce them by home visits.”

It's for the ccchhhhuuuuuuurrrrrrrddddddddrrrrrrreeeeeeenn

The government might decide that a nice gay couple will raise a better child than the actual parents.

As opposed to your blind acceptance of anything Obama says?

Meanwhile, back in reality:

https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2E...ode=&OnlineAvailabilityFlag=True&pageNumber=1

Nothing in there about families being able to refuse.

That link clearly describes home visiting as voluntary:

For the purposes of the MIECHV, home visiting models have been defined as programs or initiatives in which home visiting is a primary service delivery strategy and in which services are offered on a voluntary basis to pregnant women, expectant fathers, and parents and caregivers of children birth to kindergarten entry...

In line with the statutory specification that:
the participation of each eligible family in the program is voluntary;

States first applied for and received these grants more than three years ago, they're not new. Which states are abusing it? Surely you've got some empirical evidence to back up your wild claims.
Might want to try reading for comprehension this time.

Services are offered on a voluntary basis. But program personnel will visit the home to offer the services.

Now, can you tell my why my children are at risk because my wife smokes and I'm a veteran who deployed overseas?

Forum List

Back