Report:Pittsburgh Shooter Named Nazi Robert Bowers Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

I used to listen to air America. No hate rhetoric. Just information facts and truth that republicans don’t like to hear.

Did you listen to lefty radio? Who did you listen to?

Please, are you kidding me? No "hate rhetoric"? Gosh. I catch Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, and sometime Mark Thompson on Sirius XM Progress. You know that conservatives are MUCH more likely to read, watch and listen more broadly than liberals, right? Did you know that?
Them Hartman is great.

He's not bad, one of the more reasonable ones. But you're right, Leftist talk radio cannot hold a candle in terms of ratings to the Right. In NPR wasn't subsidized no doubt that would go under too
But npr is great too. I know lots of you righties listen to it. You don’t always like what you’re hearing because it goes against the brainwashing you’re getting from the corporate mainstream media that you just proved is not liberal because you know what liberal really is.

MSNBC and npr is all we got.

Republicans hate public airwaves. They want the reporters to be controlled by a ceo aka corporation so they can control and sensor it like everything you’re listening to

I hate public airwaves because government has no business being subsidized for that crap, period, end of story.
Then you don’t believe in the commons. You don’t think government should be running the Grand Canyon. A corporation should run it. No social security and Medicare. No public schools.

They are the people’s airwaves. We lease out all the other channels to corporations. The public should have one station like npr and it is a good one. I know a lot of republicans who like it other than the left slant.

Sorry but the truth is left of what you think if you’re a republican.[/QUOTE]

Why should we have "public airwaves"? Who says?

He's not bad, one of the more reasonable ones. But you're right, Leftist talk radio cannot hold a candle in terms of ratings to the Right. In NPR wasn't subsidized no doubt that would go under too
`
Once again, the uninformed right speaks schlock. I occasionally listen to WPR (Wisconsin Public Radio) when I travel. There is no such thing as a US wide NPR network. Each state has their own public radio network and like Wisconsin, picks up news feeds from NPR to fit their schedule. Much of Wisconsins programing is a mixed bag, from traveling, gardening, music, auto repair, books, call-in shows, etc. Each state's programming is different and a lot of it, made locally.

Members from the far right have this rather insane notion that all public radio stations play liberal news 24/7 which is a laugh. Try asking one of those kooks exactly what public radio program they listened to and why they consider it "liberal" and you'll get excuses but no facts.
`

Last edited:
The left needs to tone down all the hateful rhetoric, look what is happening

Really, this guy was upset that Trump wasn't doing enough to stop illegal immigration, and that the Jews were responsible for the caravan that is on its way up.

so Trump engages in crazy rhetoric, and we get a guy who is a little bit crazier... who had easy access to military grade weaponry because the National Rampage Association made it easy to get.

Please, are you kidding me? No "hate rhetoric"? Gosh. I catch Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, and sometime Mark Thompson on Sirius XM Progress. You know that conservatives are MUCH more likely to read, watch and listen more broadly than liberals, right? Did you know that?
Them Hartman is great.

But npr is great too. I know lots of you righties listen to it. You don’t always like what you’re hearing because it goes against the brainwashing you’re getting from the corporate mainstream media that you just proved is not liberal because you know what liberal really is.

Republicans hate public airwaves. They want the reporters to be controlled by a ceo aka corporation so they can control and sensor it like everything you’re listening to

I hate public airwaves because government has no business being subsidized for that crap, period, end of story.
Then you don’t believe in the commons. You don’t think government should be running the Grand Canyon. A corporation should run it. No social security and Medicare. No public schools.

They are the people’s airwaves. We lease out all the other channels to corporations. The public should have one station like npr and it is a good one. I know a lot of republicans who like it other than the left slant.

Sorry but the truth is left of what you think if you’re a republican.

Why should we have "public airwaves"? Who says?[/QUOTE]
We the people. You want to give corporations control over everything?

Why should we have public water? Can you answer that?

`
Once again, the uninformed right speaks schlock. I occasionally listen to WPR (Wisconsin Public Radio) when I travel. There is no such thing as a US wide NPR network. Each state has their own public radio network and like Wisconsin, picks up news feeds from NPR to fit their schedule. Much of Wisconsins programing is a mixed bag, from traveling, gardening, music, auto repair, books, call-in shows, etc. Each state's programming is different and a lot of it, made locally.

Members from the far right have this rather insane notion that all public radio stations play liberal news 24/7 which is a laugh. Try asking one of those kooks exactly what public radio program they listened to and why they consider it "liberal" and you'll get excuses but no facts.

You're talking AT me, you didn't ASK me what I knew about NPR.

So much easier to hate half you own nation's population when you put them in nice neat little boxes like you do, isn't it? I'm just showing you what you're like....do you realize this is what you do? You said really vicious things this morning about "Trump Supporters". Do you intend to be this person you are?

Them Hartman is great.

Why should we have public water? Can you answer that?[/QUOTE]

You don't see the difference between local municipalities paying taxes to provide water and....NPR? The basic necessities of life and a bunch of windbags talking on the radio???

I mean I don't intend to be overly harsh but....this explains why you're a liberal. It's just mind-numbing to me.

`

You're talking AT me, you didn't ASK me what I knew about NPR.

So much easier to hate half you own nation's population when you put them in nice neat little boxes like you do, isn't it? I'm just showing you what you're like....do you realize this is what you do? You said really vicious things this morning about "Trump Supporters". Do you intend to be this person you are?
This is about winning over undecideds, independents and people who think voting doesn’t matter.

There is no negotiating with conservatives like Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell. Trump has proven to be a servant to the far right wing of the Republican Party. Anti abortion, tax breaks for the rich, appoint a rwnj like that Supreme Court douche...

I do think trump would negotiate with democrats if we were in control but we would force him to be reasonable when republicans don’t.

You don't see the difference between local municipalities paying taxes to provide water and....NPR? The basic necessities of life and a bunch of windbags talking on the radio???

I mean I don't intend to be overly harsh but....this explains why you're a liberal. It's just mind-numbing to me.[/QUOTE]
I realize it’s not needed but npr is a benefit to society. Corporations can’t control npr. If you don’t see a problem with the rich owning and controlling all the media then that explains why you’re a conservative.

So the feds should sell off the Grand Canyon to a corporation? I mean it’s not “necessary”

I mean I don't intend to be overly harsh but....this explains why you're a liberal. It's just mind-numbing to me.
I realize it’s not needed but npr is a benefit to society. Corporations can’t control npr. If you don’t see a problem with the rich owning and controlling all the media then that explains why you’re a conservative.

So the feds should sell off the Grand Canyon to a corporation? I mean it’s not “necessary”[/QUOTE]

You are a liberal. You think the State should own just about everything, I get this. This could go on all day.

You could not see the difference between WATER and NPR. I mean for the love of Pete.

So the feds should sell off the Grand Canyon to a corporation? I mean it’s not “necessary”

You are a liberal. You think the State should own just about everything, I get this. This could go on all day.

You could not see the difference between WATER and NPR. I mean for the love of Pete.[/QUOTE]
What about the Grand Canyon? You must want the federal government to sell it off to the highest bidder right? Yes or no

There is no negotiating with conservatives like Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell. Trump has proven to be a servant to the far right wing of the Republican Party. Anti abortion, tax breaks for the rich, appoint a rwnj like that Supreme Court douche...

Elections have consequences -- Barak Hussein Obama

And now we've got the Republicans tapping us on the shoulder, saying, we want the keys back.

You can't have the keys back. You don't know how to drive. You can ride with us if you want, but you got to sit in the backseat
. --Barak Hussein Obama

You could not see the difference between WATER and NPR. I mean for the love of Pete.
What about the Grand Canyon? You must want the federal government to sell it off to the highest bidder right? Yes or no[/QUOTE]

I don't particularly care either way. It could be privately owned; the gov't can keep nat'l parks. But certainly that is not in their Constitutionally outlined powers.

Why do you insist on an answer, so you can be appalled? I already know how you think: gov't should own everything. I get it.

You could not see the difference between WATER and NPR. I mean for the love of Pete.[/QUOTE]
See what you did? Republicans do this all the time. I explained to you that the rich and corporations should not be allowed to own and control 100% of the media. You either agree and understand or you disagree. Do you understand why corporations shouldn’t be allowed to own and control all OUR airwaves? Then you understand the necessity for public airwaves. Of course corporations and republicans who worship corporations and hate their own government don’t like npr.

But you changed the subject and said a false statement to boot. You said I think the state should own just about everything. So why did you get fed up with having an honest conversation? Let’s keep talking about how you either get or don’t get the problem with corporations being able to own control and sensor all our media and or news

You republicans trust corporations more than you do your own democracy. United capitalists of America.

Elections have consequences -- Barak Hussein Obama

And now we've got the Republicans tapping us on the shoulder, saying, we want the keys back.

You can't have the keys back. You don't know how to drive. You can ride with us if you want, but you got to sit in the backseat
. --Barak Hussein Obama
He was right. Trump has exploded the debt with his unnecessary tax breaks.

Don’t forget obama handed trump the keys and said careful drive slow. Trump didn’t listen. He’s gone bankrupt many times so will we. It’s the downside to supply side economics. Big booms and big busts. And shady as fuck

What about the Grand Canyon? You must want the federal government to sell it off to the highest bidder right? Yes or no

I don't particularly care either way. It could be privately owned; the gov't can keep nat'l parks. But certainly that is not in their Constitutionally outlined powers.

Why do you insist on an answer, so you can be appalled? I already know how you think: gov't should own everything. I get it.[/QUOTE]
At least you answered the question honestly.

See what you did? Republicans do this all the time. I explained to you that the rich and corporations should not be allowed to own and control 100% of the media. You either agree and understand or you disagree. Do you understand why corporations shouldn’t be allowed to own and control all OUR airwaves? Then you understand the necessity for public airwaves. Of course corporations and republicans who worship corporations and hate their own government don’t like npr.

But you changed the subject and said a false statement to boot. You said I think the state should own just about everything. So why did you get fed up with having an honest conversation? Let’s keep talking about how you either get or don’t get the problem with corporations being able to own control and sensor all our media and or news

You republicans trust corporations more than you do your own democracy. United capitalists of America.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think corporations should own and and control all our media, with gov't oversight. I'm a capitalist conservative, but not a libertarian. I do not think we need "public airwaves" or "public media" or whatnot. We only need some small oversight over corporations. Hence why I am not a strict libertarian, with wild-West markets, you might say.

Why do you insist on an answer, so you can be appalled? I already know how you think: gov't should own everything. I get it.[/QUOTE]
Government is ultimately the referee. Think of the nfl. The poor are passing out peanuts in the stands for peanuts. We are players playing with/against the corporations. The corporations now own the teams and the league. And they they tell the politicians or referees how to decide.

Rigged

He was right. Trump has exploded the debt with his unnecessary tax breaks.

Don’t forget obama handed trump the keys and said careful drive slow. Trump didn’t listen. He’s gone bankrupt many times so will we. It’s the downside to supply side economics. Big booms and big busts. And shady as fuck
Still haven't learned anything from those arrogant Obama days have you?
You're in the back seat now and if you don't shut the hell up we'll turn this car around and leave you at home!

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Police are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.

There are reports of MULTIPLE FATALITIES!

A man reportedly walked into the synagogue and opened fire during a Saturday service.

FOX News reported the shooter went to the third floor of the synagogue. Several worshippers were rescued from the lower floors.

RT reported: The shooter was reportedly wearing a green jacket, a blue shirt, and blue jeans. The radio chatter has cited his date of birth as September 4, 1972.

There are reports the shooter is a Nazi named Robert Bowers.

He hates President Trump and believes Trump is controlled by the Jews

DqhpJPTVsAEmiPn.jpg:large

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named - is Nazi Robert Bowers - Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Figure this needs its own thread since it is not being covered anywhere else.
Will Trump pay for his legal support? The killers boss a lesbian said this creature hated her made her cry Who else hates lesbians?

Why do you insist on an answer, so you can be appalled? I already know how you think: gov't should own everything. I get it.
Government is ultimately the referee. Think of the nfl. The poor are passing out peanuts in the stands for peanuts. We are players playing with/against the corporations. The corporations now own the teams and the league. And they they tell the politicians or referees how to decide.

Rigged[/QUOTE]

Yes. In capitalism some people will make vast sums of money and some will not. It still offers the most freedom to the most people and has lifted vast quantities of the world out of poverty.

Please do not tell me you're an actual Socialist. If you are, and are in MI, you must live in Ann Arbor. Gack

Forum List

Back