Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

Trump is obese.

The fatter they are, the harder they fall.

2rol3j4.jpg

Yeah that's pretty clear too. It's why we never see him dressed in anything but a monkey suit. Even when he goes on WWE he's in a suit. Obviously, to use his own words, "has a lot to hide".

Donald Trump is borderline obese, he is 70, he admittedly doesn't exercise and he eats shit. His fruit loop doctor who wrote a deeply flawed original letter provided the latest information.

With that said, if I were a Trump supporter there is no reason I would feel deterred. However I would also lose the right to complain about Clinton's health.

Donald Trump is borderline obese, he is 70, he admittedly doesn't exercise and he eats shit. His fruit loop doctor who wrote a deeply flawed original letter provided the latest information.

With that said, if I were a Trump supporter there is no reason I would feel deterred. However I would also lose the right to complain about Clinton's health.

Hillary obviously has neurological problems

Hillary obviously has neurological problems

Of course she does, it helps you sleep at night.

I don't know, maybe be an adult.

Trump, if elected, will be the most obese president in the last 100 years. :2up:

6'3 236lbs is not that fat actually. He doesn't work out so it's a little over weight but not that bad.

There is a big difference between ones weight if one has muscle density or fat density. Looking at Trump in golf attire, (see a couple pictures in this thread), he's fat. He's got a substantial gut and he has man boobs. That isn't healthy, that is F A T.
My 96 year old great grandmother is probably in better shape than Trump. She still walks 2 miles a day and does pool aerobics. Trump, zero exercise. He probably couldn't walk as far as my great grandmother, how pathetic is that?

I finally saw s e clips from the Oz appearance. The look that Trump gave the audience when his Muslim friend read his testosterone number....was classic Trump. That was his shit-eating "check out my tremendous masculinity" grin.

No wonder cereal_killer decided to make note of it in this OP. It is the number that Trump wants his base to focus on. way to be a good soldier, CK.

There is no way in hell he only weighs 236 at 6' 3". That's a straight up fucking lie. He's likely at about 250, 260.

every sources says he's 6'2 except that adding the inch takes him out of obese and puts him into "overweight".
It's a government guideline and a bit arbitrary. A musclebound 240lb man would not be in the same health category as a fat 250lb man.

Now let's see Hillary's full health report.

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article-3791244/index.html#i-a66033300ac6803f

Actually, it's below average for an adult male. And the fact that your main concern is his testosterone levels implies your obsession with Trump is homoerotic. Guess that's what happens when you spend your life playing with go-karts in an attempt to compensate for your lack of manhood. Stop being such a fag.
Wrong dopey. You are getting your averages from studies that are 20 years old. A New England Research Institute study of men in the age range of 65-69 found that in 1988 average testosterone levels were 503 ng/dl but in 2003 (15 years later) the average levels had fallen to 423. This corresponds to what other studies have found dopey.....testosterone levels are falling steadily with time.

Get your facts straight when you want to play with the big boys ShortbusExpert, otherwise I suggest you pull up your pretty pink panties and quit acting premenopausal.

Listen to what you just said, dumbfuck. At best (that is, assuming your claims were true) Trump is marginally above the current mean average. So the fact still remains that your statement "Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy" remains utter horseshit. And it still doesn't address the fact that your obsession with his testosterone levels indicates a homoerotic fixation.

Second, my source:

Written by Alexia Severson and R. Sam Barclay
Medically Reviewed by Steven Kim, MD on March 23, 2015

And as for the 2003 research:

The researchers caution that, given the surprising results, independent studies are necessary to replicate and confirm their findings.

So all you've got is a grandiose claim about how much you lust after Trump's balls, and an uncertain research study that implies a generational difference that still makes your original claim bullshit. Yet another CK fail.
Wow. You are one twisted soul. Hate has turned you rabid.

Trump, if elected, will be the most obese president in the last 100 years. :2up:

6'3 236lbs is not that fat actually. He doesn't work out so it's a little over weight but not that bad.
Six two and 263 pounds is what I heard Oz say bout Trump

6`2" 263 lbs. That is obese....
You'll believe anything pro-Hillary or anti-Trump.

Trump Releases Weight, Cholesterol, Blood Sugar And Other Medical Information
The 70-year-old weighs 236 pounds, according to his doctor.

Six two and 263 pounds is what I heard Oz say bout Trump

6`2" 263 lbs. That is obese....
You'll believe anything pro-Hillary or anti-Trump.

Trump Releases Weight, Cholesterol, Blood Sugar And Other Medical Information
The 70-year-old weighs 236 pounds, according to his doctor.
My mistake!

What's weird is I watched the OZ clip of Trump's medical report release and I heard OZ say trump was 6'2'' 267lbs, I even stopped and turned to my husband who is 6'3'' and told him what they said Trumps weight was and my husband said, WOW, that's a lot....

at 6'3'' when my hubby is at his HEAVIEST weight it is 230, when I met him, he was at his lowest weight of 180lbs, but his average weight is around 200lbs, it is where he does not look too skinny or too heavy...200 is perfect for 6' 3''

I heard oz read off 6'2'', 267 lbs, AND NOW, none of the video clips say that..... it's very very very weird.... I didn't read it from anywhere....I HEARD IT....???? maybe I was hearing a news caster repeating the 267 and 6'2''??? but I was watching the clip of oz/trump...??

Forum List

Back