Reported: Hillary Has Enough Delegates

I never thought I'd say this but I hate loserterianism more then I dislike having a woman president. I dislike your hatred of maintaining this country as a world power so much I am voting for HIllary clinton. You republicans can all kiss my fucking ass. Congrats, loserterinaism is a sure loser.

I never thought I'd say this but I hate loserterianism more then I dislike having a woman president. I dislike your hatred of maintaining this country as a world power so much I am voting for HIllary clinton. You republicans can all kiss my fucking ass. Congrats, loserterinaism is a sure loser.

Au contraire, I grew up with America as the global superpower, and would like to see it returned to that status.

It will never happen with our modern-day Democrats in control. It will merely continue to degenerate.

And do pay attention. I am no Republican. I have never been a member of any political party, and never will be.

Also, you would vote for Hillary Clinton in any case.

It's being reported that the AP has declared her the nominee. No one else. They are trying to suppress the votes.

It's being reported that the AP has declared her the nominee. No one else. They are trying to suppress the votes.

Actually multiple sources are claiming she has the delegates. The AP also called it for Trump, not directly after winning a primary but calling unpledged delegates on the phone and asking them.

Actually multiple sources are claiming she has the delegates. The AP also called it for Trump, not directly after winning a primary but calling unpledged delegates on the phone and asking them.

Multiple sources like the Daily Mail reporting that the AP declared her the winner.

She supposedly has the super delegates but it's not over until the convention. Bernie had asked the press not to try to suppress the votes in the primaries. But alas they want to be king or queen makers.

The super delegates can switch. That's what Sanders is counting on.

'Secretary Clinton does not have and will not have the requisite number of pledged delegates to secure the nomination,' he continued.

'She will be dependent on super delegates who do not vote until July 25 and who can change their minds between now and then,' he added.

Briggs also pointed out, like his boss Sanders has consistently, that 400 of those superdelegates had pledged their support to Clinton before the Vermont senator even jumped in.

'Our job from now until the convention is to convince those superdelegates that Bernie is by far the strongest candidate against Donald Trump,' Briggs said.

Clinton sent out a tweet that said she was 'flattered about the call,' but also noted that there were still votes in the Democratic primary to be cast.

'We're flattered @AP, but we've got primaries to win,' Clinton wrote. 'CA, MT, ND, NJ, SD vote tomorrow!'

Read more: BREAKING NEWS: AP declares Clinton the Democratic nominee
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Obama can't even put an astronaut in space, Ms NASA.

Multiple sources like the Daily Mail reporting that the AP declared her the winner.

She supposedly has the super delegates but it's not over until the convention. Bernie had asked the press not to try to suppress the votes in the primaries. But alas they want to be king or queen makers.

The super delegates can switch. That's what Sanders is counting on.

'Secretary Clinton does not have and will not have the requisite number of pledged delegates to secure the nomination,' he continued.

'She will be dependent on super delegates who do not vote until July 25 and who can change their minds between now and then,' he added.

Briggs also pointed out, like his boss Sanders has consistently, that 400 of those superdelegates had pledged their support to Clinton before the Vermont senator even jumped in.

'Our job from now until the convention is to convince those superdelegates that Bernie is by far the strongest candidate against Donald Trump,' Briggs said.

Clinton sent out a tweet that said she was 'flattered about the call,' but also noted that there were still votes in the Democratic primary to be cast.

'We're flattered @AP, but we've got primaries to win,' Clinton wrote. 'CA, MT, ND, NJ, SD vote tomorrow!'

Read more: BREAKING NEWS: AP declares Clinton the Democratic nominee
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When was the last time Democratic super delegates voted against the will of the people and changed the primary election results? Never.

What Sanders wants to do is complain about a 'crooked' system but his solution is for super delegates to not go with the will of the electorate and switch their votes to him. It's not going to happen, Clinton is the presumptive nominee (which is what the AP, CBS and others have reported) just as much as any other presumptive nominee in every other presidential election.

You're dreams of Clinton losing the primary presumptively died today, live with it.

Forum List

Back