Reporters Play Dumb on 'Obamagate'

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
They ignore the illegal unmasking and the illegal spying.

---President Donald Drumpf has tweeted feverishly about "Obamagate," which is loosely defined as everything the Obama-Biden team did using their executive branch powers to ruin Drumpf's candidacy---

---President Donald Drumpf has tweeted feverishly about "Obamagate," which is loosely defined as everything the Obama-Biden team did using their executive branch powers to ruin Drumpf's candidacy---

Play dumb?

Flynn is nothing like the Carter Page issue will be. Then Papadopolous(sp)

There was no unmasking!!! Did wingnut media not tell you that, either?? :lol:

Unmasking is not illegal. The tard herd looks really stupid drinking Trump's recycled Fox News piss.

I can imagine the blank looks on those slack-jawed, drooling fucktards Kayleigh had to look at during her presentation. Fucking useless idiots. After Trump gets re-elected I'd shut down this charade and just put the fake news on full ignore.
Why wait until the election? Because you root for criminals. Otherwise you would say shut it down now.

Trump is flailing. He knows he's flailing. Nearly 100,000 Americans have died because of his incompetence.

So he does what he always does when his dick is in the grinder. He projects his own crimes and failings on others.

Kayleigh McEnany challenges reporters at today's presser, WOW!!

I love her. She has all the facts at her fingertips. And I love how she throws questions back at them. She is agem.

The dumb broad does not know that Trump has also unmasked a lot of people. The tard bitch does not know it is not illegal. No wonder you tards like her. Trump counts on your ignorance.

The question she was asked was obviously pitched to her by an OAN retard.

Data obtained by Fox News shows that thousands of unmasking requests have been fulfilled every year across both the Obama and Trump administrations, reflecting the often routine nature of these requests in intelligence work. The practice is regarded as an important national security tool, a view reflected by these numbers.

Like all of Trump's claims, "Obamagate" is a hoax. Only the stupidest dregs of the remaining Trumptards are falling for it.

Trump has become so lame, he can't even come up with an original name for his fake scandal. But he need not worry since his tard herd has become dumber with each passing day and does not notice.

Kayleigh McEnany challenges reporters at today's presser, WOW!!

I love her. She has all the facts at her fingertips. And I love how she throws questions back at them. She is agem.

The dumb broad does not know that Trump has also unmasked a lot of people. The tard bitch does not know it is not illegal. No wonder you tards like her. Trump counts on your ignorance.

The question she was asked was obviously pitched to her by an OAN retard.

You have no idea who has done the unmasking. I would bet my bottom dollar the unmasking has been done by the fbi et al during the Mueller fake investigation. Remember, that occurred during this administration.

We're supposed to vote for Joe Biden because we get Russian natural gas through Ukraine, and the lighting of our stoves, ovens, barbeques, furnaces, clothes dryers and water heaters needs to be enforced by a government of masked Democrats due to environmental and worker safety regulations.

He is the worst president in history. Tens and tens and tens of thousands are dead because of him.
We need a United States Secret Service in this thread. People have family who died in the COVID-19 situation, and they're unofficially blaming Trump and building casus belli to assuage their own conscience while they pursue a vendetta against the President with the unwavering goal of assassinating him. I think there's an oath and a confederacy involved to attempt a coup d'état by deposing the President outside the normal process of national elections.

Forum List

Back