reporting members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone link me to this thread. I want to see what everyone is so shocked about too! :)

Do a search here. You DO know how, don't you? I mean, since you are now an established member and all with a whole 800 posts, and waggle your fingers, etc. :D

Hmmm. Interesting that you seem to be getting a tude with me over this. What's up?

I find it hard to have respect for people who join a political forum (and this is NOT a quilting forum - it is politically based), and then complain about racism, etc. It is kind of silly. It is a well known FACT that things get heated and there are trolls and all kinds that frequent political forums.

Now, perhaps what you all say is true and the pictures were so obscene that it hurts to look at them, but I have no way to know since I have no link.

I see you are still confused as to where you are. I am getting a tude because you seem to be lost. And you know nothing yet yourself but act like you know much. Got news for ya. You don't.

Again, this is NOT just politics. We have art, reading, books, tv, race discussions, photography, a couple of cyber bars, a rowdy room or two, sports, current news, motorcycles, paranormal, poetry, etc etc etc.

Get a compass. Better yet... LEARN about this board before opening your yap.

There is no link because it's none of your business now that Staff has removed it.

Filth. Just flat out filth. I give kudos to ninja for doing what he did.

If the mods saved the post in some kind of inactive mode, it might be interesting to have a discussion on what constitutes a limit and they could create a new thread with the full photo album and people could weigh in.

I thought they crossed all boundaries for an open board. People don't need to be wandering into a thread expecting to read debate on a topic and having to confront lynching photos and bestiality photos.

There are differing opinions on some topic, even harsh or emotionally laden opinions. This was drive-by shock posting.

The trash at USMB contains stuff so vile, the EPA considers it hazardous material. Time matters when folks are disrupting the board or melting down. You could easily wander on in here a couple hours after an attack or a severe poster meltdown and not recognize the joint. In these cases --- it is NOT ratting.. It would be more like NOT calling 911 when you stumble onto a gang war..

Yes because we could go blind or die if exposed to such things. Good Lord, this kind of stuff is ALL over the net. There is no "urgency." He could have PM'ed one of you and let you know. It's simple enough!

I am highly doubtful people will have PTSD from it either. And if they do get PTSD from looking at pictures, perhaps they should have sought psychiatric care long, long ago.

Do a search here. You DO know how, don't you? I mean, since you are now an established member and all with a whole 800 posts, and waggle your fingers, etc. :D

Hmmm. Interesting that you seem to be getting a tude with me over this. What's up?

I find it hard to have respect for people who join a political forum (and this is NOT a quilting forum - it is politically based), and then complain about racism, etc. It is kind of silly. It is a well known FACT that things get heated and there are trolls and all kinds that frequent political forums.

Now, perhaps what you all say is true and the pictures were so obscene that it hurts to look at them, but I have no way to know since I have no link.

I see you are still confused as to where you are. I am getting a tude because you seem to be lost. And you know nothing yet yourself but act like you know much. Got news for ya. You don't.

Again, this is NOT just politics. We have art, reading, books, tv, race discussions, photography, a couple of cyber bars, a rowdy room or two, sports, current news, motorcycles, paranormal, poetry, etc etc etc.

Get a compass. Better yet... LEARN about this board before opening your yap.

Hey, now I haven't been rude to you, and you have absolutely no reason to get a tude. You need to calm down and have a drink or something. :D

I'm simply arguing the point that there is some kind of urgency to report posts that cannot harm you.

Someone link me to this thread. I want to see what everyone is so shocked about too! :)

What kinda grief would we get if we left that crap up for folks to gawk at? I promise you -- USMB does not WANT to moderate content. We remove stuff for rules violations principally, and in cases like this -- when it OBVIOUSLY serves no purposeful discussion and is there simply to incite and polarize..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back