Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

I'm betting it was one of Obama's Muslim buddies. Obama loves Muslims. He thinks Islam is the Religion of Peace and we will all go to hell if we slander the Koran. Fucking moron.

I am sure glad that idiot Crooked Hillary was not elected President. That dumb bitch ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. How stupid was that?
Could be one of Trumps NYC buddies...Believe me

Based on your stupidity it is far more likely the asshole is a friend of yours.

I'm betting it was one of Obama's Muslim buddies. Obama loves Muslims. He thinks Islam is the Religion of Peace and we will all go to hell if we slander the Koran. Fucking moron.

I am sure glad that idiot Crooked Hillary was not elected President. That dumb bitch ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. How stupid was that?

Wow.....that is really, really lame.....

We HAVE TO SERIOUSLY VET anyone coming from Middle East countries. How many people are senselessly gunned down, mowed down. It's time to write your reps and senators. Perhaps a Chief Justice or two. Let them know we can put up with this garbage any longer!

What do you expect from a 'tard. It is good, sort of, that they got the guy, but a small part of me wishes the NYC cops were better shots too.

According to witnesses, a man in a box truck veered off the road and struck the victims. The unidentified suspect was later taken into custody.

Two dead, 8 injured: Shots fired in Manhattan after truck crash

We need truck control......and we need to ban all cars bigger than the smart car....if it only saves one life...right?
No, what the fuck we need is for all white people to be profiled as fuckin terrorist....I'm sick of you nuts!!

Please just STFU with your ignorant bullshit for a minute, please? Are you an American? Do you really think it's white Americans that do things like this?

No, it's people that aren't Americans.

She’s an anti-white racist who will always laugh off whites being murdered and make every excuse for the perps, thugs, and terrorists that carry out such attacks.

What do you expect from a 'tard. It is good, sort of, that they got the guy, but a small part of me wishes the NYC cops were better shots too.

Give him death by 1000 cuts and make him tell all he knows.

It's a genetic problem.
Islamic Tatars, Bosnians, and Albanians who are White / White like Muslims don't even have the terrorism history of Semitic Jews.

According to witnesses, a man in a box truck veered off the road and struck the victims. The unidentified suspect was later taken into custody.

We need truck control......and we need to ban all cars bigger than the smart car....if it only saves one life...right?
No, what the fuck we need is for all white people to be profiled as fuckin terrorist....I'm sick of you nuts!!

Please just STFU with your ignorant bullshit for a minute, please? Are you an American? Do you really think it's white Americans that do things like this?

No, it's people that aren't Americans.

She’s an anti-white racist who will always laugh off whites being murdered and make every excuse for the perps, thugs, and terrorists that carry out such attacks.

What if someone this guy killed is a black American, what then?

I'll bet you a $50 donation to the NAACP against your $50 donation to the NRA that it is one of Obama's Muslim buddies.

Put your money where your mouth is Moon Bat.

Sorry to the staff i did not see that a thread was already create.

I made one in the Breaking News.
Breaking News - Shooting in Manhattan: an attack in New York?
FUSILLADE IN NEW YORK - What happened in Manhattan? A shootout would have burst in the heart of New York this Tuesday afternoon. There would be several wounded to lament as well as two dead. Update on the latest information.
sans-titre-png.157774

ESSENTIAL - A shooting took place in New York (United States), and more precisely in the south of Manhattan, as reported by several New York media tonight. Injured people would be regrettable, according to the media. The shooting took place not far from the city hall of New York. Shots were given and an accident occurred. "On the face of it, a car, a rental pickup that belongs to a DIY store, went up a sidewalk and hit pedestrians and a vehicle," reports the BFM TV reporter on site. The driver would subsequently be pulled out of his vehicle and started firing at passers-by. According to BFM TV, the provisional record is to be taken with tweezers and the trail of an attack in New York is not yet mentioned. But there would be six victims of shooter fire. On site, no more danger. The shooter was arrested. It is not yet known whether there are deaths and the exact number of wounded. The witnesses speak of two people on the ground. But it's hard to know if these people are dead. Follow the latest news live.

Fusillade à Manhattan : un attentat à New York ? Premières infos

He was arrested? Okay! Let's find out what motivated him.
Yes, i hope that it will not be like for "Paddock" and that we will remain in the dark ?

Sadly it is up to eight dead now..

31/10/17 21:40
FUSILLADE IN NEW YORK - What happened in Manhattan? A shootout would have burst in the heart of New York this Tuesday afternoon. There would be several wounded to lament as well as two dead. Update on the latest information.
View attachment 157774

ESSENTIAL - A shooting took place in New York (United States), and more precisely in the south of Manhattan, as reported by several New York media tonight. Injured people would be regrettable, according to the media. The shooting took place not far from the city hall of New York. Shots were given and an accident occurred. "On the face of it, a car, a rental pickup that belongs to a DIY store, went up a sidewalk and hit pedestrians and a vehicle," reports the BFM TV reporter on site. The driver would subsequently be pulled out of his vehicle and started firing at passers-by. According to BFM TV, the provisional record is to be taken with tweezers and the trail of an attack in New York is not yet mentioned. But there would be six victims of shooter fire. On site, no more danger. The shooter was arrested. It is not yet known whether there are deaths and the exact number of wounded. The witnesses speak of two people on the ground. But it's hard to know if these people are dead. Follow the latest news live.

/----/I wonder what those Lib Judges who blocked the president's EOs have to say now.

Bill DeBlasio: act of terror, 8 killed, and over a dozen injured. News conference.

31/10/17 21:40
View attachment 157774

/----/I wonder what those Lib Judges who blocked the president's EOs have to say now.
There saying we need more gun control.

No, what the fuck we need is for all white people to be profiled as fuckin terrorist....I'm sick of you nuts!![/QUOT

That white motherfucker deblasio is on tv now pretending sorrow!

Forum List

Back