Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Just another ignorant Muslim democrat negro.

Note, that because she's a Muslim Democrat, she's therefor so terrible, and a traitor because of her Muslim faith involved.

But, if a Jew any Jewish Democrat did the same, say Chuck Schumer, you'd make all the excuses in the World, rather than blaming Jews, to say well, but, uh huh.
Schumer is just as bad. He is a Jew in name only, not a real God fearing supporter of Israel.

Which God is that???????

Actually, Islam is more compatible with the Christian God, I thought?

Islam says Jesus is a Prophet, while Judaism says Jesus is boiling in the Jewish Hell in excrement.
The God of Abraham, Jehovah. Jesus Christ. The God of Islam is Satan.

Note, that because she's a Muslim Democrat, she's therefor so terrible, and a traitor because of her Muslim faith involved.

But, if a Jew any Jewish Democrat did the same, say Chuck Schumer, you'd make all the excuses in the World, rather than blaming Jews, to say well, but, uh huh.
Schumer is just as bad. He is a Jew in name only, not a real God fearing supporter of Israel.

^^ Yet another wag who can't distinguish between "religion" and "politics".

Step right up.
God only knows what that means in your warped thinking.

Ironically, look at your very next post.

Ah, so you're a liar too. Finding out so much about you today.

You said "YOU" and "YOUR". To me. Now you're trying to weasel your way out of it.

Want me to post the original, liar?

You said "YOU" and "YOUR". To me. Now you're trying to weasel your way out of it.

Nope.

I said Democrats have a habit of using vulgar names for conservative women and until you learn to reign yourselves in you can learn to deal with it in the other party.

Meaning the Democratic Party.

You going to lie some more Pogo?

Shame because I used to think better of you.

Misplaced obviously.

Whelp ------ I warned you I would quote you. You got one warning, and you blew it.

Roll tape.

Democrats have no problem calling the First Lady a “whore”. Or Sarah Palin and her kids...or the Bush twins etc. Until you reign yourselves in...you have no room to be demanding things of others. Deal with it.

Is that what your English teacher calls "third person"?

WELL?

You cannot weasel out of this. It's ON THE RECORD.

I have no room in my life for liars. NONE. Out you go with the trash. I gave you multiple chances, you chose to swim in your own swill. Now you gotta own it. LIAR.
You got her now don’t ya!? Yay!

Thanks, but this isn't about "getting" somebody. It's about just basic being fucking honest. And taking responsibility for what you say. Or, the alternative ---- running away and pretending it never happened.
Where is yer repudiation of the libtards? Got any?

WTF is "Repudiation of the Libtards"? Sounds like a really bad movie. :dunno:

Step right up.

God only knows what that means in your warped little mind, motherfucker.

go0roxmpzg821.jpg

Nope.

I said Democrats have a habit of using vulgar names for conservative women and until you learn to reign yourselves in you can learn to deal with it in the other party.

Meaning the Democratic Party.

You going to lie some more Pogo?

Shame because I used to think better of you.

Misplaced obviously.

Whelp ------ I warned you I would quote you. You got one warning, and you blew it.

Roll tape.

Democrats have no problem calling the First Lady a “whore”. Or Sarah Palin and her kids...or the Bush twins etc. Until you reign yourselves in...you have no room to be demanding things of others. Deal with it.

WELL?

I have no room in my life for liars. NONE. Out you go with the trash. I gave you multiple chances, you chose to swim in your own swill. Now you gotta own it. LIAR.

Thanks, but this isn't about "getting" somebody. It's about just basic being fucking honest. And taking responsibility for what you say. Or, the alternative ---- running away and pretending it never happened.

Nevermind. Don’t stew about it! Ewe just keep that woman in line! Poor ewe!

Step right up.

Sluggo, you uneducated buffoon, tell us again how "yourselves" makes a singular person the subject of a statement? :dunno:

:rofl:

Roll tape.

WELL?

Imagine a freshman Republican congressman saying that about Obama. It would be nonstop outrage. They're hypocritical trash.

Step right up.

God only knows what that means in your warped little mind, motherfucker.

Sluggo has an IQ in the low 70's; it's really hard for him to derive meaning from written words.

I still want to know if Omar had her hand on the Koran when she
farted out MOTHER-FUCKER?

Yawn. Your impotent outrage and anger is boring. No one gives a shit about it. Extremists have always tried, and failed, to destroy liberalism for hundreds of years. More of the same empty threats from the same alarmists. Same shit, different decade.
Lol, the young ones that you indoctrinated are starting to turn against against you. Liberals can't tell what gender you are. Also you abort about as many kids as you concieve. Yep, your party is screwed.

Just because I kneecap anti-American fucktards like you I am a Democrat? This is the logic of a useless winger. You know most Americans detest you and your kind, right? Oh wait, I forgot. Wingers have no self-awareness, never mind. See, I'm not consumed by gender and sexual proclivity as you are. You just sound like an old fart screaming at the sky. Sorry life sucks so much for idiots like you.

Apparently another Dipshit Dunce of Dichotomy. Posters with minds so childishly simplistic they can't discern anything but "Democrat" or "Republican" out of anyone who challenges their little bubble. If it's not one, it's gotta be the other because thinking is hard.

Lotta that going around. Right BlueGin ?
Yes. Kind of like you getting your knickers in a knot because I said Democrats have no standing until they reign in their own. LMAO

Nope. I said “ yourselves” you even quoted it. So um...don’t misquote me and then throw a tantrum because you can’t read.

Oh----it wasn't Omar-----it was Rashida----I mean the
"mother-fucker" girl

Lol, the young ones that you indoctrinated are starting to turn against against you. Liberals can't tell what gender you are. Also you abort about as many kids as you concieve. Yep, your party is screwed.

Just because I kneecap anti-American fucktards like you I am a Democrat? This is the logic of a useless winger. You know most Americans detest you and your kind, right? Oh wait, I forgot. Wingers have no self-awareness, never mind. See, I'm not consumed by gender and sexual proclivity as you are. You just sound like an old fart screaming at the sky. Sorry life sucks so much for idiots like you.

Apparently another Dipshit Dunce of Dichotomy. Posters with minds so childishly simplistic they can't discern anything but "Democrat" or "Republican" out of anyone who challenges their little bubble. If it's not one, it's gotta be the other because thinking is hard.

Lotta that going around. Right BlueGin ?
Yes. Kind of like you getting your knickers in a knot because I said Democrats have no standing until they reign in their own. LMAO

Nope. I said “ yourselves” you even quoted it. So um...don’t misquote me and then throw a tantrum because you can’t read.

Liar says what?

That's all you could think of given three hours? Doesn't look apologetic to me. Try again.

Roll tape.

WELL?

No "poor me" involved. You see, *I* came out unscathed.

That's why I don't fling poo in the first place.

Her not scathed either dumbass!

Wan of us flung poo. And she cannot document it.

Guess witch wan that was. Here's a hint --- it was not me. If it were, you could document it.

There. Ran rings around ewe logically.

Guess witch wan that was. Here's a hint --- it was not me. If it were, you could document it.

Keep fighting the righteous fight! Ewe go!

Keep fighting the righteous fight! Ewe go!

Aye dew inn deed :thanks:

Forum List

Back