Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Must be the new high ground for Democrats.
upload_2019-1-4_18-25-14.jpeg

Pretty sure the dictates of Islam, as with any religion, takes of dim view of calling those with whom you disagree any such thing.

The only religion of which I'm aware where it's acceptable to use that turn of a phrase is Greek Paganism...

gNWOceLaWs8TpdAbShE74HFCioa.jpg

Before Trump was a candidate he hung around Democrats and was a NY Liberal himself so you can see where he got his ideas from... could be he finally had a change of heart 20 years later following the mold of the Revered Senator Byrd .... and finally Trump decided he needed to stop his whoreing selfish ways and do something good for the country.

If I remembered right he was recorded by someone he thought was a friend. God help the Dems if someone had ever recorded any of their rising stars behind closed doors.

If I remembered right he was recorded by someone he thought was a friend. God help the Dems if someone had ever recorded any of their rising stars behind closed doors.

You don't remember right. It was recorded by a camera crew sitting directly across from them on the bus, SHOOTING them. They're the first ones off the bus, so they can shoot some more.

Before Trump was a candidate he hung around Democrats and was a NY Liberal himself so you can see where he got his ideas from... could be he finally had a change of heart 20 years later following the mold of the Revered Senator Byrd .... and finally Trump decided he needed to stop his whoreing selfish ways and do something good for the country.

Poster please. Rump's never been a "New York Liberal". Only the New York part.

Pretty sure the dictates of Islam, as with any religion, takes of dim view of calling those with whom you disagree any such thing.

The only religion of which I'm aware where it's acceptable to use that turn of a phrase is Greek Paganism...

gNWOceLaWs8TpdAbShE74HFCioa.jpg
Actually, she wasn't that bad for a Muslim. She didn't demand Trump be beheaded......yet.

What a fine model for our young people. You first day on the job and your dropping MuthrF*kr. The new face of the Democrats :113:
Well at least he didn't brag about his imaginary penis size during a presidential debate.

Next case of faux outrage?

Forum List

Back