Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Oh my. Oh dear. How terrible...

M2Y2NGIxNWNjZiMvMHhPWXRuU3NHOV9vWFdBMFNDVGJWenpCTGZVPS8weDA6NjQweDMzNC8xMjAweDYzMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApL2h0dHA6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvdHlxaXRoamNtOWh5YnBhbjMzZjFmbmN4OGU3cnlqdnhqZ290czVoM3RkdHVzd2d4cmV0djRhZXk0b3d3ZDc2ai5qcGc.jpg

Lots Of Us Think Trump Is A Motherf**ker. Rashida Tlaib Just Said It

Want some cheese with that wine. Liberals talk out of both sides of their head. Double standards don’t count for liberals I guess. Eat shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She doesn’t represent democrats, she represents mooslums. Time to repatriate all of them.
Euros are who really need to be repatriated if we are to have a system that works for all of the people; their penchant for feudalism is undeniable.

This post is a gen-yoo-wine gem.

One at a time:

Your all liberal morons.

Our are, huh.

If a Republican said it about Obama you idiots would have went nuts.

Speculation fallacy. And "would have went" huh.

And the only collusion with Russia is the Clinton foundation getting millions from them for Uranium purchases.

From speculation we move to ipse dixit.... on a topic nobody brought up.

Liberals are the worst thing for America. You morons want to rewrite the constitution.

Liberals WROTE the Constitution.

But wait............ the pièce de résistance:

:lmao: Thanks for breaking a sweat. Hope it got you through the red light.

SMH

Pogo all of what I said is true but liberals will never admit to being wrong. You plain and simple is what we call liberal scum. I don’t care what you say because it’s always tainted and you think Pelosi is your savior, your dumber then I thought. Anything else you want to say to me pm me and we can discuss it further.

Why is this a "disgrace to America" but not when tRump basically fellates Putin on stage, or brags about his imaginary penis size, or calls whole countries shitholes, or......

Next faux outrage please.

Well, I guess it will be up to the new Speaker, Madame Motherfucker to decide whether or not to proceed with censure.
Chances are he's already had a warning in private. You see unlike you kids the adults will try to keep it civil.

So far, not a word from the House leadership.

When will the Democrat Party force this foul mouthed broad to apologize and then expel her from the body.

To call Tlaib's language "lady like" would be a miscarriage of justice.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib refuses to back down from explicit remarks

Americans are a disgrace.

Here is an example if integrity, you will not see many.

Veteran NBC/MSNBC Journalist Blasts the Network for Being Captive to the National Security State and Reflexively Pro-War to Stop Trump
Veteran NBC/MSNBC Journalist Blasts the Network for Being Captive to the National Security State and Reflexively Pro-War to Stop Trump

I remember the hysterics that the left went into when Rep. Joe Wilson called out President Obama for lying a few years back.

Wilson used no bad language at all, was very civil, yet they tried to have him censured.

This is a lot worse, like I said, language unbecoming a congresswoman.

So far, not a word from the House leadership.

When will the Democrat Party force this foul mouthed broad to apologize and then expel her from the body.

To call Tlaib's language "lady like" would be a miscarriage of justice.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib refuses to back down from explicit remarks
Most Americans think Trump is a fat, stupid motherfucker. Don’t be a snowflake.

No.

America loves President Donald Trump! :2up:

Two terms !!!!! Get used to it !!!!!:clap2:

DemonRats are the only snowflakes around! WAKEY!!!!!!:04:

Why is this a "disgrace to America" but not when tRump basically fellates Putin on stage, or brags about his imaginary penis size, or calls whole countries shitholes, or......

Well, I guess it will be up to the new Speaker, Madame Motherfucker to decide whether or not to proceed with censure.
Chances are he's already had a warning in private. You see unlike you kids the adults will try to keep it civil.

Well, Madame Motherfucker and the freshman House member just redefined what is civil today, didn't they.

This post is a gen-yoo-wine gem.

One at a time:

Your all liberal morons.

Our are, huh.

If a Republican said it about Obama you idiots would have went nuts.

Speculation fallacy. And "would have went" huh.

And the only collusion with Russia is the Clinton foundation getting millions from them for Uranium purchases.

From speculation we move to ipse dixit.... on a topic nobody brought up.

Liberals are the worst thing for America. You morons want to rewrite the constitution.

Liberals WROTE the Constitution.

But wait............ the pièce de résistance:

:lmao: Thanks for breaking a sweat. Hope it got you through the red light.

SMH

Pogo all of what I said is true but liberals will never admit to being wrong. You plain and simple is what we call liberal scum. I don’t care what you say because it’s always tainted and you think Pelosi is your savior, your dumber then I thought. Anything else you want to say to me pm me and we can discuss it further.

WHOA no Klown, you'll take your lumps right here where everybody can see.

I haven't posted about any "Pelosi". You seem to be one of those wags who pulls ass-sumptions out of your ass instead of addressing actual points that exist. And then expend the 90 seconds to post while you're on your phone waiting for the light to change.

NONE of what you posted is "true". Some of it isn't even English and the rest is fallacious.

Adults my kids are bigger adults then you. I hope they ban me from this link. Listening to you crybabies whine all the time is unreal. Change your diapers and drink your mineral oil

The funny thing is if someone uses the same type of language when talking about her I suspect it will taker less than milisecond to play the victim card.

Is that kind of language allowed in there?

Who elected that scum of a creature???? who?

Forum List

Back