Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Oh my. Oh dear. How terrible...

M2Y2NGIxNWNjZiMvMHhPWXRuU3NHOV9vWFdBMFNDVGJWenpCTGZVPS8weDA6NjQweDMzNC8xMjAweDYzMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApL2h0dHA6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvdHlxaXRoamNtOWh5YnBhbjMzZjFmbmN4OGU3cnlqdnhqZ290czVoM3RkdHVzd2d4cmV0djRhZXk0b3d3ZDc2ai5qcGc.jpg

Lots Of Us Think Trump Is A Motherf**ker. Rashida Tlaib Just Said It
Cheeto didn't say that in public and in front of his minor children, shitferbrains.
if it would have came from a republican you know lakota would have been all over that and how terrible these people are.....but then it is lakota...

Why is this a "disgrace to America" but not when tRump basically fellates Putin on stage, or brags about his imaginary penis size, or calls whole countries shitholes, or......

Next faux outrage please.

So far, not a word from the House leadership.

When will the Democrat Party force this foul mouthed broad to apologize and then expel her from the body.

To call Tlaib's language "lady like" would be a miscarriage of justice.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib refuses to back down from explicit remarks

"Ladylike"??? :spinner::laugh2::laughing0301:

No shit, did you just whine about "ladylike"?? What are you, 150 years old?

Last time I heard that term was in an interview with Ellen McIlwaine. She always played her slide guitar through a bass amp for punch, and her producer at Polydor pulled it out saying it wasn't "ladylike". That was fifty years ago.

Oh fo shizzle, "Ladylike", holey shit.
shakehead.gif

Cram your "ladylike" right up your asslike. Congressing has nothing to do with fucking "ladylike". Oh noes, let's run around with our hair on fire because somebody in Congress talked just like we do.

Fucking hypocrites..................

Pelosi’s response ”I don’t think we should be making a big deal of it”

Geeesh.

Your all liberal morons. If a Republican said it about Obama you idiots would have went nuts. And the only collusion with Russia is the Clinton foundation getting millions from them for Uranium purchases. Liberals are the worst thing for America. You morons want to rewrite the constitution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like it. I don't think asking an elected politician to speak in a respectful manner is too much to ask.

This post is a gen-yoo-wine gem.

One at a time:

Your all liberal morons.

Our are, huh.

If a Republican said it about Obama you idiots would have went nuts.

Speculation fallacy. And "would have went" huh.

And the only collusion with Russia is the Clinton foundation getting millions from them for Uranium purchases.

From speculation we move to ipse dixit.... on a topic nobody brought up.

Liberals are the worst thing for America. You morons want to rewrite the constitution.

Liberals WROTE the Constitution.

But wait............ the pièce de résistance:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lmao: Thanks for breaking a sweat. Hope it got you through the red light.

SMH

that so called woman aka piece of shit

is a total disgrace ...

I can't believe she was elected .....who did it? why?

In Saudi Arabia for example, she would have been decapitated!

SCUM!!!!! Total scum of a creature!

5Ovn3Zo.jpg

Oh by the way OP, would you mind linking us to your thread on "Rump Disgraces Himself, America"?

What am I saying --- I meant threads, plural, of course.

Doesn't have to be the "Access Hollywood" tape. Could be the video linked above. Could be grabbing his daughter on stage. Could be Stormy Daniels. Or Karen MacDougal. Could be shoving the Montenegro Prime Minister. Could be "fire the sumbitches". Whatever you like. Being such a stalwart on "disgrace" and all......

Why is this a "disgrace to America" but not when tRump basically fellates Putin on stage, or brags about his imaginary penis size, or calls whole countries shitholes, or......

Next faux outrage please.

Well, I guess it will be up to the new Speaker, Madame Motherfucker to decide whether or not to proceed with censure.

Forum List

Back