Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

When you criticize Christmas decorations that you don't have to look and have no impact on your life you might be a petty thin skinned little bitch.
Well, maybe, but they were actually in a building those making fun of them own and pay for. So there's that...
BFD that same building is owned by people who didn't like the taste or style of the previous first lady but I recall no one trashing her over her choice of decorations or what kind of shoes she wore when going to get on air force one or her choice of a jacket. To be clear I'm not saying Michele Obama was not criticized unfairly she was but not over silly shit like Christmas decorations and wardrobe choices.
People made fun of them because they thought they were stupid looking. So what? Wow, it's starting to look like you might be a more thin skinned sissy than melania. Even she didn't protest this much.
Yet when people made fun of the Obama's or Hillarys pantsuits the first words out of the lefts mouth were racism and or sexism. It's not looking like your a total hypocrite you are.

What is pathetic is your it's only wrong when the other guy does it defense if your not willing to hold your own side to the same standard you want to hold Trump then you might want ot hop of that morale highorse of yours.
Funny thing is, no one denied Bill lied. What the lie was about, in what context he lied are mitigating factors, but not an excuse that lying is ok.

You people' have got to stop and look into your cracked mirrors and look for a way to swallow the shit you spew in apologizing for Trump -- the danger is when Trump leaves and who fills the vacancy.

Have you grasped the terribleness of the precedents that disgusting degenerate Trump is setting? What will follow?

What a fine model for our young people. You first day on the job and your dropping MuthrF*kr. The new face of the Democrats :113:
While this is over the top, the time for niceties has past. Ryan ran the house like a Turkish Bath and not enough got done. The Democrats will propose some crazy stuff, but some may lead to a better way of doing things. Medicare for all? No, but some part of Medicare may work out good for everybody and the bottom line. These Dems are brazen enough to approach the media and bill blockers are going to have to answer where they stand. Pelosi speaks in generalities, Cortez speaks in specifics.
Medicare is designed for people over 65. Medicare for all would mean a higher tax in the paychecks.

So far, not a word from the House leadership.

When will the Democrat Party force this foul mouthed broad to apologize and then expel her from the body.

To call Tlaib's language "lady like" would be a miscarriage of justice.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib refuses to back down from explicit remarks
Most Americans think Trump is a fat, stupid motherfucker. Don’t be a snowflake.

Except for the people who put him in office. Is she a Yeti? She’s fucking heinous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet when people made fun of the Obama's or Hillarys pantsuits the first words out of the lefts mouth were racism and or sexism.
Ha, maybe some. Some not. Some leftists make fun of Hillary's pantsuits, too. And we're talking about the words out of the person's own mouth. Not the left or the right.

Yet when people made fun of the Obama's or Hillarys pantsuits the first words out of the lefts mouth were racism and or sexism. It's not looking like your a total hypocrite you are.
you people are awfully focused on what powerful women wear.

what about what they don't wear and call it art? Publish Melania's raunchy nude photos and ask children to view them or holy rollers to view them

Why is this a "disgrace to America" but not when tRump basically fellates Putin on stage, or brags about his imaginary penis size, or calls whole countries shitholes, or......

Next faux outrage please.

Well, I guess it will be up to the new Speaker, Madame Motherfucker to decide whether or not to proceed with censure.
Chances are he's already had a warning in private. You see unlike you kids the adults will try to keep it civil.

Well, Madame Motherfucker and the freshman House member just redefined what is civil today, didn't they.
That makes no sense at all.

Try again.

What is pathetic is your it's only wrong when the other guy does it defense if your not willing to hold your own side to the same standard you want to hold Trump then you might want ot hop of that morale highorse of yours.
Funny thing is, no one denied Bill lied. What the lie was about, in what context he lied are mitigating factors, but not an excuse that lying is ok.

You people' have got to stop and look into your cracked mirrors and look for a way to swallow the shit you spew in apologizing for Trump -- the danger is when Trump leaves and who fills the vacancy.

Have you grasped the terribleness of the precedents that disgusting degenerate Trump is setting? What will follow?
I have never apologized for Trump over anything and maybe you and your fellow lefties should take a long hard look in that same mirror and look at the precedents you have been setting since the moment Trump was elected becaue it's not pretty.

All Republicans understand that this is something only men can do. Women aren't allowed.

gender and time and place are all factors. Overheard chit chat
is NOT the SAME as A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Playing to rolling TV cameras is not "overheard chit chat". Why do you think his voice is audible? Because he's wearing a wireless lavaliere microphone. You cannot be wearing a wireless lavaliere microphone and not know it.

nope----it was overheard chit chat------

Why is this a "disgrace to America" but not when tRump basically fellates Putin on stage, or brags about his imaginary penis size, or calls whole countries shitholes, or......

Next faux outrage please.

Well, I guess it will be up to the new Speaker, Madame Motherfucker to decide whether or not to proceed with censure.
Chances are he's already had a warning in private. You see unlike you kids the adults will try to keep it civil.

Adults my kids are bigger adults then you. I hope they ban me from this link. Listening to you crybabies whine all the time is unreal. Change your diapers and drink your mineral oil

Riiiight.

How many times have you typed "motherfucker" in the last half hour?

You barely know what an adult is, and you certainly don't know how one acts.

I don't care how old you are, get back to us when you grow up kid.

All Republicans understand that this is something only men can do. Women aren't allowed.

gender and time and place are all factors. Overheard chit chat
is NOT the SAME as A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Playing to rolling TV cameras is not "overheard chit chat". Why do you think his voice is audible? Because he's wearing a wireless lavaliere microphone. You cannot be wearing a wireless lavaliere microphone and not know it.

nope----it was overheard chit chat------
Heh heh... "Chit chat"

what about what they don't wear and call it art? Publish Melania's raunchy nude photos and ask children to view them or holy rollers to view them
Do you feel the same away about liberal fashion models who have posed nude? What about liberal Hollywood actresses who have posed nude and done nude scenes? I suspect not which would highlight your issue with Melina is not the photos it's her husband and that your full of shit.

Do you feel the same away about liberal fashion models who have posed nude? What about liberal Hollywood actresses who have posed nude and done nude scenes? I suspect not which would highlight your issue with Melina is not the photos it's her husband and that your full of shit.
A good point,really....

Pelosi’s response ”I don’t think we should be making a big deal of it”

Geeesh.

And who thinks we should?

we ladies do------we who would never utter such indecent words and
who wore white gloves to important and solemn events-----US,
we us TRULY DISGUSTED.

no shit

you bet your ass we are

I’d like to see Rhonda Rousey MMA her stank ass!

It was Thomas Jefferson's Koran. Any particular reason you chose not to mention Jefferson had a Koran?
Do you actually know WHY TJ had Koran?

I do not.
Because they were KIDNAPPING Americans and we were paying ransom. He DID NOT respect the Quran. He was trying to learn what motivates these savages. Much as some of us listen to MSLSD or CNN.

Oh okay.

Did you know the woman was sworn in on his Koran? The OP chose not to mention it was Thomas Jefferson’s Koran….

Forum List

Back