Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

All Republicans understand that this is something only men can do. Women aren't allowed.

Yeah. Shows how much you know moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devastating comeback, Snuggles.

Your funny. I said if you can read that your liberal friends did. So as to that you see what you want to and as the your corny drinking and Russia, I New what you meant I don’t have to explain my self to you. You are beneath me. I know how this country works I am happy my parents didn’t think or believe what your ignorant parents did. You just love to hear yourself talk. You love to insult people in writing on a site. This tells me you where a picked on pussy growing up and the only way to get back at people is hiding behind a computer and hiding. That’s what liberals do. Hide. Where we take care of protecting people and the country. We are the ones who put badges on and uniforms on to protect people and get rid of scum. People like you wouldn’t last a Day in my shoes and would piss your pants. Say what you want but we all know the truth. Your all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as elected officials go ... unprofessional causes no harm, unqualified is a bonus, and unhinged is at least entertaining.

We could always use more of that.

And she was voted in so she's certainly qualified.

Apparently the OP likes docile women who sit in the corner and shut up, rather than one who "speaks truth to power". I guess that's the way authoritarian-sycophants are wired. :cuckoo:

Ok, let me say again- I am conservative but not Republican. Now I see republicans attacking the vulgarity of a democrat, but during the campaign, they either were mute or defending the vulgarity of Trump. Drop your party affiliation and join the enlightened.

You notice that huh. Rump uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots love it. Tlaib uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots wet their pants talking about "unqualified". In a Congresswoman that isn't even in their district.

Ok, let me say again- I am conservative but not Republican. Now I see republicans attacking the vulgarity of a democrat, but during the campaign, they either were mute or defending the vulgarity of Trump. Drop your party affiliation and join the enlightened.

You notice that huh. Rump uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots love it. Tlaib uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots wet their pants talking about "unqualified". In a Congresswoman that isn't even in their district.

It’s just as true for Republicans as it is for democrats. Democrat pants were just as wet when Trump spewed vulgarity. It’s called being blindly partisan. The only cure I know of is dropping party affiliation.

Everybody knows that the stupid whore in the White House has said, and done at lot worse. Same goes for his male buddies, so the faux outrage cracks me up. And I've read a lot worse right here on USMB.

"Ladylike"??? What a hoot. When are the "gentlemen" in Washington going to get their shit together?

Once again, you leave no doubt you are a dumbass.

What vulgarity from Trump?

He called someone a mother fucker?

I didn't support the guy until after he won and actually started doing what he promised. So I'm not just another zealot.

It’s just as true for Republicans as it is for democrats. Democrat pants were just as wet when Trump spewed vulgarity. It’s called being blindly partisan. The only cure I know of is dropping party affiliation.

I don't think it has anything to do with "parties". I still say it's all personal. If Rump were not a cult we wouldn't see all these drones bending over backward to pretend 'oh no he wasn't mocking that reporter' and everything else. That's self-delusion, and that's born of Personality Cult. As is the selective "motherfucker" outrage we just cited.

Rump isn't a "Republican" anyway. That was just a means to an end.

She learned it from sick, disgusting POS Tramp!

And that makes it OK. ?

Got it.
It makes you wing-nuts HYPOCRITICAL mother-fuckers!

Thanks Ed.

I expect you call your grandmother the same thing......given that you've shown yourself to be so high class.

She learned it from sick, disgusting POS Tramp!

And that makes it OK. ?

Got it.

You'll notice --- although it's hard to hear over the music --- that when Rump says "motherfuckers" a wild cheer goes up from the audience.

You'll also notice that when the new Congresswoman says "motherfucker", a wild cheer goes up from the audience.

In other words, both worked. Their audiences dug it.

So why are all these wags on a message board suddenly pretending to have ordered Puritan Ears from Amazon?

The irony of this thread is in its title:

Unhinged, unprofessional, unqualified

--- which we are to believe describes this Congresswoman's utterance, which was specifically about impeaching the President.

Presumably then, since Rump himself has uttered the same word and far worse, that idea of impeachment has the OP's full support, since by his own definition Rump is:

Unhinged, unprofessional, unqualified

I don't think it has anything to do with "parties". I still say it's all personal. If Rump were not a cult we wouldn't see all these drones bending over backward to pretend 'oh no he wasn't mocking that reporter' and everything else. That's self-delusion, and that's born of Personality Cult. As is the selective "motherfucker" outrage we just cited.

Rump isn't a "Republican" anyway. That was just a means to an end.

Soooooooooooooooo.....she's like Trump.

And you elected her.

So you elected someone to office that is like Trump.

Got it.

Why are you complaining about Trump ?

fat ugly etc--they hate life and people
190102135328-01-rashida-tlaib-super-tease.jpg

I think she looks more Mexican than Muslim, but what do I know?

Forum List

Back