Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Ok, let me say again- I am conservative but not Republican. Now I see republicans attacking the vulgarity of a democrat, but during the campaign, they either were mute or defending the vulgarity of Trump. Drop your party affiliation and join the enlightened.

You notice that huh. Rump uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots love it. Tlaib uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots wet their pants talking about "unqualified". In a Congresswoman that isn't even in their district.

It’s just as true for Republicans as it is for democrats. Democrat pants were just as wet when Trump spewed vulgarity. It’s called being blindly partisan. The only cure I know of is dropping party affiliation.

I don't think it has anything to do with "parties". I still say it's all personal. If Rump were not a cult we wouldn't see all these drones bending over backward to pretend 'oh no he wasn't mocking that reporter' and everything else. That's self-delusion, and that's born of Personality Cult. As is the selective "motherfucker" outrage we just cited.

Rump isn't a "Republican" anyway. That was just a means to an end.

Soooooooooooooooo.....she's like Trump.

And you elected her.

So you elected someone to office that is like Trump.

Got it.

Why are you complaining about Trump ?

Sooooooooooooo no I didn't. I live nowhere near Michigan.

Nor, it's instructive to notice, do all these wags having diaper rash about YET ANOTHER uppity female duly elected to a disctrict that is nowhere remotely near them.

And while, like these wags, I know next to nothing about her, I very much doubt "she's like Rump". NO ONE is like Rump. Rump is like a great big boil on the ass of the human condition.

fat ugly etc--they hate life and people
190102135328-01-rashida-tlaib-super-tease.jpg

I think she looks more Mexican than Muslim, but what do I know?

Again, "Muslim" isn't a race or an ethnicity. You can't "look" Muslim.

Ok, let me say again- I am conservative but not Republican. Now I see republicans attacking the vulgarity of a democrat, but during the campaign, they either were mute or defending the vulgarity of Trump. Drop your party affiliation and join the enlightened.

You notice that huh. Rump uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots love it. Tlaib uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots wet their pants talking about "unqualified". In a Congresswoman that isn't even in their district.

It’s just as true for Republicans as it is for democrats. Democrat pants were just as wet when Trump spewed vulgarity. It’s called being blindly partisan. The only cure I know of is dropping party affiliation.

I don't think it has anything to do with "parties". I still say it's all personal. If Rump were not a cult we wouldn't see all these drones bending over backward to pretend 'oh no he wasn't mocking that reporter' and everything else. That's self-delusion, and that's born of Personality Cult. As is the selective "motherfucker" outrage we just cited.

And you elected her.

Got it.

Nor, it's instructive to notice, do all these wags having diaper rash about YET ANOTHER uppity female duly elected to a disctrict that is nowhere remotely near them.

And while, like these wags, I know next to nothing about her, I very much doubt "she's like Rump". NO ONE is like Rump. Rump is like a great big boil on the ass of the human condition.
White male fragility on full display snowflake. Someone invade your safe space?

Trump never used the term "mother fucker."

Just the unhinged scum Left finishing the job Oblamma started of fully disrobing into full nakedness. This is the future of leftist politics, and republicans other than Trump will stick their tails between their legs taking "the high road" by taking it and letting them get away with it.

And you elected her.

Got it.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... what?
shakehead.gif

And you elected her.

Got it.

shakehead.gif
Screech some more for us snowflake.

You notice that huh. Rump uses the word "motherfuckers" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots love it. Tlaib uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots wet their pants talking about "unqualified". In a Congresswoman that isn't even in their district.

Who's this? Alec Baldwin?

What the fuck is wrong with your brain, Fingerboi? You actually believe YOU, of all creatures, would know what Rump has "never said"? What the fuck kind of arrogant shithead thinks that way?

She learned it from sick, disgusting POS Tramp!

You dumb jackass, Trump was just telling a story in private about no one in particular. This woman is an acting congresswoman specifically calling the president of the United States an MFer. You that stupid you can't tell the difference? Want me to play you some Obumma videos where he too told dirty jokes?

And you elected her.

Got it.

shakehead.gif

Actually I don't know who you are or what you're even talking about.

It's kind of traditional to, when you start speaking, have something to speak ABOUT.

She learned it from sick, disgusting POS Tramp!

You dumb jackass, Trump was just telling a story in private about no one in particular. This woman is an acting congresswoman specifically calling the president of the United States an MFer. You that stupid you can't tell the difference? Want me to play you some Obumma videos where he too told dirty jokes?

That's not "in private", simpleshit. It's a PODIUM. In front of an AUDIENCE. It's a POLITICAL SPEECH.

You notice that huh. Rump uses the word "motherfuckers" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots love it. Tlaib uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots wet their pants talking about "unqualified". In a Congresswoman that isn't even in their district.

Who's this? Alec Baldwin?

Hmmmm . . . . that's a speech I never saw.

The qualifications to be in Congress aren't that difficult to obtain. Be 25 or older. Be an US citizen for art least 14 years. She's qualified or she wouldn't have been elected.

And you elected her.

Got it.

shakehead.gif

It's kind of traditional to, when you start speaking, have something to speak ABOUT.

Or you could think and keep up Francis. Read the exchange again.

As far as elected officials go ... unprofessional causes no harm, unqualified is a bonus, and unhinged is at least entertaining.

We could always use more of that.

And she was voted in so she's certainly qualified.

But Trump was voted in and still unqualified? I see you still have stick up ass syndrome.

Hey, I didn't bring up the term "unqualified" --- the OP did that. Which again, as already noted, means by his own logic that he's in full support of the Congresswoman's wish to 'impeach the motherfucker' since Rump has obviously met the same standard and far worse.

Not that I'm prepared to disagree with him on that point. It's all about consistency.

shakehead.gif

Or you could think and keep up Francis. Read the exchange again.

OK I have no idea who "Francis" is, you're obviously mixing hallucinogenics and are now on Ignore as incoherent.

Forum List

Back