Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

You notice that huh. Rump uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots love it. Tlaib uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots wet their pants talking about "unqualified". In a Congresswoman that isn't even in their district.

She had the opportunity to show herself as having class and being a lady. She chose to be to be trash and to align herself with the lowest of the low of her supporters.

Perhaps you didn't notice but President Donald Trump is a man and Rashida Tlaib is a woman, but not a lady.

Patton-S.jpg

Before Trump was a candidate he hung around Democrats and was a NY Liberal himself so you can see where he got his ideas from... could be he finally had a change of heart 20 years later following the mold of the Revered Senator Byrd .... and finally Trump decided he needed to stop his whoreing selfish ways and do something good for the country.

Poster please. Rump's never been a "New York Liberal". Only the New York part.

I'm not so sure about that. They used to hang out with each other back in the day.
06clintontrump1-articleLarge.jpg

What a fine model for our young people. You first day on the job and your dropping MuthrF*kr. The new face of the Democrats :113:
The orange :
To NFL players Sons of bitches.
Grab them by the pussy.
Nasty woman.
Mexicans are rapists.
Little Rubio.
Lying Ted.
I'm the best at everything.

All Republicans understand that this is something only men can do. Women aren't allowed.

And yet --- the same wags want to tell women they're 'enslaved' if they wear a hijab.

Again, having it both ways....

women who parade themselves in arab desert dress are not
enslaved-------they are just disgusting, clownish sluts

Parents are going to have a hard time keeping reign on the language of little ones at the dinner table.

I do not consider Trump to be a disgusting degenerate----simply a man with
hoof in mouth disease. I see no problem with Melania
Pardon?

Hoof in mouth disease is saying something stupid.

Bragging about force kissing women, and claiming they will let you grab their pussies because you are rich and famous does not equal - hoof and mouth disease. You are in serious need of a lobotomy, as it might help improve your excuses for being such a dimwitted dullard

and Melania and her staff said she is proud of her raunchy nude photos. Yet I post them and am warned about being banned on almost every single social media site

I am not being prudish here, I am being exact with facts that equal truths

thank you for your accuracy and honesty. You have a link to Trump's Public Declaration in which shouted out in sum and substance
""I AM SO RICH THAT I CAN RAVISH ANY WOMAN I WANT AND
MOLEST HER BODY TOP TO BOTTOM"""

Parents are going to have a hard time keeping reign on the language of little ones at the dinner table.

I prefer that feces mouth muslimahs use the Arabic terms for
'sister fucker' and 'mother fucker' so that American babies
do not repeat the filth

It could be interpreted that her remarks denigrate those who choose to have consensual relationships with their mother. How lacking in sensitivity!

anyone know anything more about potty mouth Rashida. ? does she
have children <<< allah forbid >>>>>>> ewwwwwww

Forum List

Back