Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Any congressperson who calls a sitting president a motherfucker is human waste.
Jesus Kryist With a Fucking Walking Cane to a local clinic to get a God Damned hep shot. POTUS has said and tweeted more nasty and ugly things than his. Where the Fuck have you been...

Jesus Kryist With a Fucking Walking Cane to a local clinic to get a God Damned hep shot. POTUS has said and tweeted more nasty and ugly things than his. Where the Fuck have you been...

Please show me where Trump has called someone something even close to MFER either in office or out of office.

Please show me where Trump has called someone something even close to MFER either in office or out of office.

I am not really sure-----but I think that the appropriate response that
Trump can tweet at Rashida is......??? something like "zib abouk" ??

Democrats resort to offensive and obscene language when flustered.

It could be interpreted that her remarks denigrate those who choose to have consensual relationships with their mother. How lacking in sensitivity!

good point 4eye. but not racist------more like incestophobic.
On behalf of the great and noble OEDIPUS I insist that rashida
step down------or out -----or DROP %#%%

Everybody does. Nurse Ratched.

Lol fuck you and your faux outrage. This thread is so dumb.
Of course had an R congressperson said this of Big Ears, we know you and your kind would have been OUTRAGED.

As always with partisans, it depends on who’s ox is being gored.
And I thought I was drunk this early morning.

Of course had an R congressperson said this of Big Ears, we know you and your kind would have been OUTRAGED.

Think again.

Everybody does. Nurse Ratched.

Nurse Ratchet will give you shock therapy. I have been horribly shocked and still have the burn scars but I forgave the incompetent electrician years ago.

I do not consider Trump to be a disgusting degenerate----simply a man with
hoof in mouth disease. I see no problem with Melania
Pardon?

Hoof in mouth disease is saying something stupid.

Bragging about force kissing women, and claiming they will let you grab their pussies because you are rich and famous does not equal - hoof and mouth disease. You are in serious need of a lobotomy, as it might help improve your excuses for being such a dimwitted dullard

and Melania and her staff said she is proud of her raunchy nude photos. Yet I post them and am warned about being banned on almost every single social media site

I am not being prudish here, I am being exact with facts that equal truths

thank you for your accuracy and honesty. You have a link to Trump's Public Declaration in which shouted out in sum and substance
""I AM SO RICH THAT I CAN RAVISH ANY WOMAN I WANT AND
MOLEST HER BODY TOP TO BOTTOM"""
the tapes

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

Opinion | Billy Bush: Yes, Donald Trump, You Said That

Billy Bush says there were 8 witnesses to Trump's 'Access Hollywood' comments
Billy Bush says there were 8 witnesses to Trump's 'Access Hollywood' comments

Billy Bush Confirms It Was Trump on 'Access Hollywood' Tape

5711-1546663938-34fd21e4b99611411746346f6147b7c4.jpg

Melania doesn't look like Ivanka... Are you lefties having an "all white people look the same" moment or what?

You do realize that most married wives with kids oft refer to their husbands as additional children as a joke right? I guess you single lefties haven't learned that yet.

OMG a man hit on a woman and talked about her looks!!!! #fauxoutrage

- ya'll lookin like idiots with these talking points, JS.

Hey dingus - the POTUS is not a congresswoman calling the president a motherfucker.
If Paul Ryan called Obama a camelfucker, you worthless leftist traitor hacks would be burning down entire city blocks.

Nah - just stupid.

Hey dingus - the POTUS is not a congresswoman calling the president a motherfucker.
If Paul Ryan called Obama a camelfucker, you worthless leftist traitor hacks would be burning down entire city blocks.
Oh really? You right wing stooges caled Obama every name in the book for 8 straight years! Apparently, your memory has conveniently failed you.

Oh really? You right wing stooges caled Obama every name in the book for 8 straight years! Apparently, your memory has conveniently failed you.
Give me an example of a sitting congressperson calling obama a motherfucker.
I'm waiting..

Give me an example of a sitting congressperson calling obama a motherfucker.
I'm waiting..
Calling Obama a traitor, a terrorist sympathizer, attacking his wife, & children,saying he's gay, etc., etc. etc. How's that for starters?

Forum List

Back