Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

The founder of the Democrat party is the only president to have been censured by the congress and one of the very few to be rebuked by name by SCOTUS so this gal is a true Dem. Both presidents who have been impeached Johnson and Clinton were also Ds being Statist sleazebags is their real DNA

All Republicans understand that this is something only men can do. Women aren't allowed.

And yet --- the same wags want to tell women they're 'enslaved' if they wear a hijab.

Again, having it both ways....

I do not consider Trump to be a disgusting degenerate----simply a man with
hoof in mouth disease. I see no problem with Melania
Pardon?

Hoof in mouth disease is saying something stupid.

Bragging about force kissing women, and claiming they will let you grab their pussies because you are rich and famous does not equal - hoof and mouth disease. You are in serious need of a lobotomy, as it might help improve your excuses for being such a dimwitted dullard

and Melania and her staff said she is proud of her raunchy nude photos. Yet I post them and am warned about being banned on almost every single social media site

I am not being prudish here, I am being exact with facts that equal truths

All Republicans understand that this is something only men can do. Women aren't allowed.

gender and time and place are all factors. Overheard chit chat
is NOT the SAME as A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Playing to rolling TV cameras is not "overheard chit chat". Why do you think his voice is audible? Because he's wearing a wireless lavaliere microphone. You cannot be wearing a wireless lavaliere microphone and not know it.

I wish he and Hillary would have done the debates like that. Would have been better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pelosi speaks in generalities, Cortez speaks in specifics.

:auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :auiqs.jpg:

GAWD.. The stupidity is epidemic.. I laughed myself to tears on that one. So proud of you Dems covering up the total demise of your party.. With any luck, the Repubs will fold before you collapse from your own ignorance.

Cortez is a LIST MAKER.. Couldn't check the oil on a car. NOT a fixer of anything. If that's what you THINK you bought -- you've been hoodwinked. Makes Pelosi look competent in comparison.. ANY MORON can make lists of problems. That doesn't qualify you to LEAD A FUCKING COUNTRY...

You PROUD of all your new "leaders"??? America's "leadership crisis" just entered the final malignant terminal phase of the illness...

Like Melania and Donald Trump? you may have a point there
When you go after someone for the way the decorate for Christmas I would say that person might have a valid point.
really? How about going after people who brag about grabbing pussies and force kissing and people who defend it as 'Just boys being boys" when said Boys are grown men?

he said it to DA BOYS ----not during a solemn state swearing ceremony-----
SHEEEESH TIME 'n PLACE

Actually he said it in front of a camera crew. And Tlaib wasn't at a "state swearing ceremony" whatever that is. It looked like a bar.

she was LOUDLY addressing a crowd------not doing chit chat in the lavatory

and....

thing is

she should have go and continue her abusive language in the lavatory.....and while she was at it...

she should have wash her mouth with soap!

WASH IT till it was clean!

scum

The funny thing is if someone uses the same type of language when talking about her I suspect it will taker less than milisecond to play the victim card.
When you go after someone for the way the decorate for Christmas I would say that person might have a valid point.
really? How about going after people who brag about grabbing pussies and force kissing and people who defend it as 'Just boys being boys" when said Boys are grown men?

and the Raunchy Nude Model Melania was whining about being:
Melania Trump: 'I'm the most bullied person on the world'
way baaaaaaaaaaack .. in, back in October
You might actually have point if the left had not rationalized and justified the actions of another man who used and abused women for years and made said man the face of their party for years.

Your "Johnnie did it too" defense is pathetic

Bill Clinton paid a price - Trump should be made to. And not getting into accusations (was it 20 or 22 women accused Trump?) I was speaking about a man in his own words

When you criticize Christmas decorations that you don't have to look and have no impact on your life you might be a petty thin skinned little bitch.
Well, maybe, but they were actually in a building those making fun of them own and pay for. So there's that...
BFD that same building is owned by people who didn't like the taste or style of the previous first lady but I recall no one trashing her over her choice of decorations or what kind of shoes she wore when going to get on air force one or her choice of a jacket. To be clear I'm not saying Michele Obama was not criticized unfairly she was but not over silly shit like Christmas decorations and wardrobe choices.

This post is a gen-yoo-wine gem.

One at a time:

Your all liberal morons.

Our are, huh.

If a Republican said it about Obama you idiots would have went nuts.

Speculation fallacy. And "would have went" huh.

And the only collusion with Russia is the Clinton foundation getting millions from them for Uranium purchases.

From speculation we move to ipse dixit.... on a topic nobody brought up.

Liberals are the worst thing for America. You morons want to rewrite the constitution.

Liberals WROTE the Constitution.

But wait............ the pièce de résistance:

:lmao: Thanks for breaking a sweat. Hope it got you through the red light.

SMH

Pogo all of what I said is true but liberals will never admit to being wrong. You plain and simple is what we call liberal scum. I don’t care what you say because it’s always tainted and you think Pelosi is your savior, your dumber then I thought. Anything else you want to say to me pm me and we can discuss it further.

WHOA no Klown, you'll take your lumps right here where everybody can see.

I haven't posted about any "Pelosi". You seem to be one of those wags who pulls ass-sumptions out of your ass instead of addressing actual points that exist. And then expend the 90 seconds to post while you're on your phone waiting for the light to change.

NONE of what you posted is "true". Some of it isn't even English and the rest is fallacious.

No. I don’t need a computer to type on and you can say whatever you like about me. I don’t care. I have seen the problem for 8 years with Obama and now the tide is turning you and your liberal friends aren’t happy. I hear all your whining about Trump and how he is going to jail and be impeached and how he did all these bad things but no proof. Smoke and mirrors. Clinton was responsible for 22 undercover CIA agents being killed. Then here private email server, all the witnesses against her have ended up dead. What’s the count now about 30. Suicides, who goes into the woods to shoot themselves, car accidents, heart attack’s etc . You listen to bullshit where I know the people who worked for them. There was a revolving door of CIA agents under Clinton and Obama. Why is it that all the agents want the Trump detail. You don’t know anything. Your a typical liberal who thinks you are the greatest thing in the world. Now that you elected these idiots to Congress your going to spend the next few years cleaning up the mess the already started. Congresswoman calls the President a Motherfucker in public. There a couple days in and already making asses of themselves. We will see who wins in the long run. Oh yeah, it was a long light.

Apparently what it was was a long night. :booze:.

Oh by the way I didn't elect "all these idiots to Congress" ---- I get *ONE* count 'em, one (1) Congressional election, and my choice lost anyway, so I elected zero. Don't know how things roll in Russia but here we get ONE (1) Congresscritter.

:tinfoil:

Yeah. Liberal assholes like you voted them in. Booze and Russia. Is that all you have sissy boy. Keep hiding behind your computer. I laugh at people like you. I where pro Trump shirts hats but funny thing is I live in NJ and liberals don’t say shit to me about. I wonder why. Spineless Jellyfish.

that so called woman aka piece of shit

is a total disgrace ...

I can't believe she was elected .....who did it? why?

In Saudi Arabia for example, she would have been decapitated!

SCUM!!!!! Total scum of a creature!

5Ovn3Zo.jpg

Maybe she’ll punch Polosi out, after a heated debate in the future?

When you criticize Christmas decorations that you don't have to look and have no impact on your life you might be a petty thin skinned little bitch.
Well, maybe, but they were actually in a building those making fun of them own and pay for. So there's that...
BFD that same building is owned by people who didn't like the taste or style of the previous first lady but I recall no one trashing her over her choice of decorations or what kind of shoes she wore when going to get on air force one or her choice of a jacket. To be clear I'm not saying Michele Obama was not criticized unfairly she was but not over silly shit like Christmas decorations and wardrobe choices.
People made fun of them because they thought they were stupid looking. So what? Wow, it's starting to look like you might be a more thin skinned sissy than melania. Even she didn't protest this much.

that so called woman aka piece of shit

is a total disgrace ...

I can't believe she was elected .....who did it? why?

In Saudi Arabia for example, she would have been decapitated!

SCUM!!!!! Total scum of a creature!

5Ovn3Zo.jpg

Maybe she’ll punch Polosi out, after a heated debate in the future?

hope so

The funny thing is if someone uses the same type of language when talking about her I suspect it will taker less than milisecond to play the victim card.

and the Raunchy Nude Model Melania was whining about being:
Melania Trump: 'I'm the most bullied person on the world'
way baaaaaaaaaaack .. in, back in October
You might actually have point if the left had not rationalized and justified the actions of another man who used and abused women for years and made said man the face of their party for years.

Your "Johnnie did it too" defense is pathetic

Bill Clinton paid a price - Trump should be made to. And not getting into accusations (was it 20 or 22 women accused Trump?) I was speaking about a man in his own words
What is pathetic is your it's only wrong when the other guy does it defense if your not willing to hold your own side to the same standard you want to hold Trump then you might want ot hop of that morale highorse of yours.

Forum List

Back