Representative Van Taylor Drops Out of Re-Election Race

So since we should according to you dump the Republican party because of one Republican and every Republican is responsible for the actions of one Republican, let's apply your logic to Democrats where every Democrat is responsible for the actions of every Democrat.

So Nancy is guilty of sending naken picks to underage minors, huh? That's what you are accusing Republicans of. One guy did it, they are all guilty.

Oh wait, Democrats. That's different ...
I'm sure you'd disagree, but there's a certain sanctimonious taint to the gop and its reliance on "family values" and a man and woman. Or at least in gopers' abilities to accept a person like Trump as God's tool despite his personal failings.

I'm sure you'd disagree, but there's a certain sanctimonious taint to the gop and its reliance on "family values" and a man and woman. Or at least in gopers' abilities to accept a person like Trump as God's tool despite his personal failings.

Sanctimony bothers you, and YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT???? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

Repunks are engaging in this kind of behavior no doubt after seeing how OFTEN the left does it and GETS AWAY WITH IT.>>>> Swalwell, boinks chinese spy, and he's sitting on some important committee....the committee designated for pairing dem congressmen with attractive chinese spies, i think it is. It's a committee kept under wraps. Democrats cornered the market on sexual perversion and adultery way before the repunks got into it.

this is why we need god fearing, america loving conservatives and trump supporters in these positions.
\
1646337232167.png

Democrats pretend like bill didn't do anything on Epsteins Island and think Hillary doesn't know.
Retards pretend there is evidence Clinton visited Epstein's island and had sex with kids.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Another g5000 post about nothing. Wow, they met at a party and took a pick. Thump. Sorry about the thump when I fell asleep and my head hit the desk in boredom.
Trump fucked her and had his fixer pay her for her silence.

Repunks are engaging in this kind of behavior no doubt after seeing how OFTEN the left does it and GETS AWAY WITH IT.>>>> Swalwell, boinks chinese spy, and he's sitting on some important committee....the committee designated for pairing dem congressmen with attractive chinese spies, i think it is. It's a committee kept under wraps. Democrats cornered the market on sexual perversion and adultery way before the repunks got into it.

this is why we need god fearing, america loving conservatives and trump supporters in these positions.
\
View attachment 610236
blame-america-first.png

Sanctimony bothers you, and YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT???? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!
Well hillary lost because suburban women didn't vote in large part because of Bill. There's difference that apparently the cinder in your eye prevents you from seeing.

And I voted for Romney and wanted Rubio in 16

And what does this mean??? From your standpoint you are noticing that he is being punished for not towing that line. Cant do that to that if the party does not have "family values."

A party without family values is better - how does that guide society?
l9pubveuraa81.png

how does it guide?

You conveniently forget how many democrats have taken advantage of women/girls/children with and without their consent but lets say that is what happened. So Daniels enters into a contract with attorney for trump. She gets money, he gets her silence. Legal document. She breaks the agreement. The Contract as it were. Sholdn't she be required to give back the $ seeing as she did not abide by the contract terms.

Wow the message board intellectuals have yet again discovered there is hypocrisy in politics. Republicans are not the party of family values just as Democrats are not the party of the middle class.

Wow the message board intellectuals have yet again discovered there is hypocrisy in politics. Republicans are not the party of family values just as Democrats are not the party of the middle class.
But Trump ran against the gop in 2016 too. So, it's no longer "is the gop or dem establishment better for the middle class." Trump would have repealed Obamacare if the mainstream gop hadn't stood up to him.

So, it's not exactly the same old same old.

But Trump ran against the gop in 2016 too. So, it's no longer "is the gop or dem establishment better for the middle class." Trump would have repealed Obamacare if the mainstream gop hadn't stood up to him.

So, it's not exactly the same old same old.
Trump ran against the status quo of both the right and the left so it pretty much is the same old same old. The sad irony is in 2020 we went back to the status quo and that has really worked out well.

So since we should according to you dump the Republican party because of one Republican and every Republican is responsible for the actions of one Republican, let's apply your logic to Democrats where every Democrat is responsible for the actions of every Democrat.

One guy? Were you not reading this thread?

So Nancy is guilty of sending naken picks to underage minors, huh? That's what you are accusing Republicans of. One guy did it, they are all guilty.

Weird wingnut fantasies. Why would you even type that gross sentence, perv? Maybe subconsciously your brain made you mistype the word naked so that you can live with your disgusting imagination. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh wait, Democrats. That's different ...

That's not what he said at all. Jesus you're dense.

And that affects your freedom how? So you decide you're the moral arbiter of consenting adults, then what? How do you plan to convince anyone to care?

Isn't it funny how your party constantly talks about how what consenting adults do is none of your business. But then it is ...

Put your bible down and stop worrying about what people do that doesn't affect you, Dean Wormer.

Hey, don't you have some kids not wearing masks to yell at?

Forum List

Back