Repub Senator slams trump for killing border deal

You haven't read HR 2, but you want it passed.

You haven't read the bipartisan bill, but you are against it.

Do you see what a partisan hack that makes you yet?

GEEEEEZUS!
And you want to pass something nobody has read. Not you, not any Senator, nobody.

Talk about partisan hack. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They haven't refused to publish it, dumbass. They are still working on it.

Yet you already have been gaslighted into being against it without knowing fuck-all about it. It just does not get more submissive cuck than that.

So sad. So very sad.
So you admit nobody..............NOBODY..........knows what is in it, but you clowns keep making claims about what it will do.

Dumbass.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No one is hiding anything. The bill is not complete yet.

But you’re against a bill you have not seen.

Doesn’t say much for you.
What is worse is you are FOR a bill you have not seen, but keep making claims about what is in it.

Idiot.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No one is hiding anything. The bill is not complete yet.

But you’re against a bill you have not seen.

Doesn’t say much for you.
Hey Simp, tell us why ANYONE should support a bill before they know what is in it..................like you are doing?

Moron.

Biden and Dems say we can process in 5,000 a day. So we can DEPORT 5,000 a day just as easily.

Hey Simp, tell us why ANYONE should support a bill before they know what is in it..................like you are doing?

Moron.
Because Nancy Pelosi said we have to pass it to see what's in it. It's Dem logic, yeah CERN was like WTF also.

You are mentally deranged if you believe that.
Biden is a traitor. That is a fact. He is a national security disaster.

Along America’s southern border with Mexico, CBP encountered 24,314 Chinese foreign nationals and 43,210 Russian foreign nationals.

Lesh: "How can anyone oppose a bill that nobody knows what is in it? IT'S AWESOME!"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I’m doing it based on what both Republicans and Dems Senators are saying it does.

What are you basing your opposition on?
Decades of those idiots lying to us, you raving lunatic. :itsok:

Why are they hiding the bill from us?

Nothing to dodge. You “quoted “ something that was not said

You are a liar
I note you have failed to disagree with what I posted...................just whining and crying because I nailed you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back