Republic pols for Kentucky

If you had, your congressional delegation won't be filled with hypocrites.
Nope. You leftist assholes have been saying the tornados wouldn't have happened if everybody mindlessly pulled the D lever. And since we don't, you leftist assholes have been saying we deserve the disasters.

But you're certainly not too good to stand on a stack of still-warm bodies to preach your bullshit.

You can stop pretending you care about people. You don't.

Nope. You leftist assholes have been saying the tornados wouldn't have happened if everybody mindlessly pulled the D lever. And since we don't, you leftist assholes have been saying we deserve the disasters.

But you're certainly not too good to stand on a stack of still-warm bodies to preach your bullshit.

You can stop pretending you care about people. You don't.
No, we have been following the science which informs us that a warning planet will produce more frequent and stronger storms.

You conservatives are just bitching about a Ghina something or other.

No, we have been following the science which informs us that a warning planet will produce more frequent and stronger storms.

You conservatives are just bitching about a Ghina something or other.
you've been following your emotional hard ons

It's telling that you believe crimes by illegals should be ignored. Why do you hate American citizens?
They commit crimes at a higher rate than illegals, so I'm just looking at risk assessment.

You're relying on xenophobia.

Are they reaching for their bootstraps and wondering when capitalist corporations will come to their aid, or calling on the Federal government?

One wonders how any of those House of Representative republic pols who voted against federal aid to other states disaster areas now demand it for theirs.
Where are they? Where's Paul? Where's McConnell?

Where are they? Where's Paul? Where's McConnell?

Paul to visit tornado-ravaged areas of Kentucky on Friday

“Kentucky has been devastated. But we have not been defeated:" U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell talks tornado response in Senate

“Toward the end of the week, I will travel back to Kentucky to meet with my constituents and visit the areas affected by this storm. My team has been working non-stop to ensure Kentuckians receive the help they need.

“I have worked closely with President Biden and Governor Beshear to ensure every federal resource possible is deployed to our state."

They're staying out of the way for a couple more days.

If that doesn't suit you, you're just going to have to live with the disappointment.

Forum List

Back