Republican Aggression Paying Off In Spades

because women, minorities and young people are going to vote for a bigot, anti-choice loud mouth?

You do grasp that Fiorina is VERY likely to be on the GOP ticket, whether the top or #2 slot is unsure. You are of the opinion that women are so stupid that they will vote for Hillary purely because she has a vagina. How will you counter Carley? Oh, I've seen the vile smears that Puddly Pillowbite is pushing, but do you think that will win you demagogues points?
Seriously? Fiorina?????????????????????????????????????????? LMAO

Are you in love with me or something?

This is getting beyond creepy.

Why don't you save up all your crush posts and do a big dump of them every six months?

Are you in love with Hillary, or just the DNC?

You pretended to be a Republican when you first came here. So many have laughed at you that you have at least dropped that bullshit. Now you pretend to be a moderate. I point out that you are a leftist hack no different that Puddly or Deanie Weenie.

But whatchagunnado? :dunno:

Last edited:
Seriously? Fiorina?????????????????????????????????????????? LMAO

You hate anyone right of Kim Jong Un, but Jilly claims that American women are so fucking stupid that they will vote for the crook Hillary for no reason other than she has a vagina. IF so, Fiorina neutralizes the only advantage your party has.

Oh, and remember that Carly beats the Hildabeast head to head.

General Election: Fiorina vs. Clinton FOX News Fiorina 42, Clinton 39 Fiorina +3

Holy shit the Republicans are currently melting down at the hearings. This is the most awesomeness election cycle ever!

mrz102115dAPR20151021124619.jpg

SHUT THE FUCK UP UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE YOUR ACCUSATIONS.

Fuck off Willie, you're a lying little cvnt.

I went through minute detail of Castle Grande lot 17 that proved Hillary defrauded the SBA with Susan McDougal - who was convicted of the crime.[/QUOTE]

========

SHUT THE FUCK UP UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE YOUR ACCUSATIONS.

They were investigated until the investigators refused to take any more of the Republicans money because they COULD NOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY.

Do you really believe ( I say believe because it's obvious this is a religious experience for you with no thought involved at all ) that the Republicans wouldn't have filed charges against Hillary if they had one shred of proof?

You righties keep making the same accusations over and over without one shred of proof or one criminal charge having been filed.

SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU CAN'T PROVE IT.

Hillary is eating their lunch. All they've done by continuing to hold hearings and press issues and kick the can further down the road is give the former secretary of state a soap box for her campaign. She's smarter than they are. She's more astute than they are. She is locking up new votes every hour this useless bullshit continues. Go Hillary Go!!!
Don't be a dumbass.
Hillary has had "scandals" even before Bill. Did the republicans hate her then, too?

Republicans have hated Hillary for almost three decades. They scare their kids with made up stories about Hillary.

she is digging her own grave by continuing to lie. but its all she knows how to do.
========
PROVE SHE'S LYING OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You righties have been making accusations for 30 years and NEVER proved a single one except for Bill getting a consenual blow job from Monica.

PROVE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I'm tired of your crap ( you meaning right wingers in general ).

Hillary is eating their lunch. All they've done by continuing to hold hearings and press issues and kick the can further down the road is give the former secretary of state a soap box for her campaign. She's smarter than they are. She's more astute than they are. She is locking up new votes every hour this useless bullshit continues. Go Hillary Go!!!
Don't be a dumbass.
Hillary has had "scandals" even before Bill. Did the republicans hate her then, too?

Republicans have hated Hillary for almost three decades. They scare their kids with made up stories about Hillary.

she is digging her own grave by continuing to lie. but its all she knows how to do.
========
PROVE SHE'S LYING OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You righties have been making accusations for 30 years and NEVER proved a single one except for Bill getting a consenual blow job from Monica.

PROVE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I'm tired of your crap ( you meaning right wingers in general ).

anybody else think this left-wing idiot is heading for a brain aneurysm???

because women, minorities and young people are going to vote for a bigot, anti-choice loud mouth?

You do grasp that Fiorina is VERY likely to be on the GOP ticket, whether the top or #2 slot is unsure. You are of the opinion that women are so stupid that they will vote for Hillary purely because she has a vagina. How will you counter Carley? Oh, I've seen the vile smears that Puddly Pillowbite is pushing, but do you think that will win you demagogues points?

carly's at about 4% she's going no where.

and still ... women aren't voting for an anti-choice woman... whose only claim to fame is that she almost made HP implode.

The REPa are saving the best for last.
She can try to cackle and deflect and put the blame on others and put her hand over her heart all day.
The bombshell emails will come during the last fifteen minutes.
The FBI fucking HATE! Cankles and when it's over she'll be sleeping in Martha Stewarts old cell.

^^^^^^
so much derangement, so little time. :cuckoo:

I noticed no one challenged me when I called Hillary a liar.

what makes you think anyone is paying attention to you?

It's evident when people like you respond to my comments.

I was making fun of you.

stupid people aren't allowed to make fun of normal people; you're breaking the rules.

you're amusing.... I think i'll save you for later when I can bat you around for a while.

but it's so cute that you think you're smart.

Forum List

Back